main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Action Figures

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by alystu122103, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alystu122103

alystu122103 Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2005
    PLEASE READ....I NEED HELP!!!!

Well I'm not an extreme fan of Star Wars, I wouldn't even call myself a fan. The movies are good, but I am by far an extreme fan. But my boyfriend really likes Star Wars and I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

My boyfriend's b-day is this month. He has these action figures or whatever they're called. Its these little Star Wars characters (he has about 9.) On the box in the top left hand corner is Darth Vadar's head. And then there is a Red/Orange thing on the bottom right hand corner. On the back, at the bottom it says
    "Kenner
    (R) & (C) 1995 TONKA CORPORATION,
    a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.,
    Pawtucket, Rhode Island 02862.
    All Rights Reserved.

(R), TM & (C) 1995 Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights
    reserved. Used under authorization."

I have a couple of other ideas of things to get for his birthday but I would really like to get some of the action figures for him. He has
    1. Luke Skywalker
    2. Yoda
    3. Chewbacca
    4. C-3PO
    5. R2-D2
    6. Lando Calrissian
    7. Han Solo
    8. Darh Vadar
    9. Boba Fett
    But I know theres many more and I like to get at least a few others for him. Anyway....I've looked on Ebay. I've found a few but I have to wait for my debit card to come in to acctually purchase them. But if anyone could help me any I would really appreciate it!!

Well, hope he's not on this website or anything. I would like it to be a surprise! And thank you all for at least reading this!

Alyssa

2. DarthGuido

DarthGuido Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    I believe I can help. There is one extremely special figure that just came out a couple of weeks ago. It's the 500th figure. It's Darth Vader sitting in his Meditation Chamber from The Empire Strikes Back. I've seen them at Super Target so far, but haven't checked Wal-Mart. It's a boxed figure, so it won't be carded and hanging with the others in the stores. It'll probably be on a shelf below them. Very cool figure. Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.