main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

STAR WARS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Jan 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    To me it means everything!! My whole life revolves around the saga. From my love of the collecting. To the comics. (spooky kid that's your fault!) To the clone wars mini series. To the MOVIES!!!! and to the fan fiction that reside in all our minds!!!

Yes my bank account shutters with fear at the mention of STAR WARS!!!!

Man it's good to be back!!!!

I missed you board!!!

Hey check out the long road of the sith thread and post a part to the story!!!!!!! It's a collaboration!!!

That means everyone's invited!!

That means you Jedi Master Strange!!!

And you Tiepilot74!!!!

and you Learner 7!!!!!

and you Pete ( You need a SW name brother)

Post away!!!! I feel the darkside growing!!!!!

Come on WINSTON SALEM!!!!!!

CRACK HISSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Ignite those sabers!!!! It's time to take names and take Jedi Heads!!!!

May the darkside be with you all...

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I have to agree with you. My obsession with Star Wars is extreme. Collecting figures, comics, watching the movies(and now cartoons) thousands of times. I too spend every thing I can get away with on Star Wars stuff. When I walk into a Dept store or grocery store, I always wave my hand pretending to open it with the force. Always trying to bring up a Star Wars movie line in conversation. I find myself often overwhelmed by how big Star Wars has become. All the sites and how huge the Fan Force is.....I love it.

3. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    My husband doesn't understand it, but he supports me holeheartedly (ie, donned a padawan costume for Halloween, and dressed up like a Jedi and camped with me for EPII).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.