main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Star Wars at a Church!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by beckerath, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beckerath

beckerath Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Greetings San Antonio Star Wars fans!

I am the music director at St. Andrew Lutheran Church. I'd like to invite all of you to an upcoming event in our church concert series called "The Spirit of Star Wars." This event will explore the music and meaning of the film series. We will play excerpts from all four movies on our large multimedia screen. Also, I am in the process of gathering musicians to perform selections from the film score. Two of our pastors will discuss the spiritual meaning of "Star Wars." Admission is free and a reception will follow. The date of the event is Friday, May 10 at 7:30. Our church is located at 16320 Huebner Road, near the intersection of Huebner and Bitters.

I could use some help for this event in two primary areas. First, I need to get the word out about this event to local fans. Second, I'd like to decorate our church sanctuary with "Star Wars" items and memorabila. If you can help or would like more information on the event, then email me at beckerath@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

T.J.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    T.J. !!

It was great talking with you and I'm sure that we can get something good to go for your Church and have a tremendous turnout !!!

Take Care & MTFBWY

John "ObiJuan" Laurel

3. Darth_Larry

Darth_Larry Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2001
    It sure does sound like a blast. I can hardly wait to listen to the Choir do there version of Duel of the Fates.. We will find out if some of the friends, family, and fans will want to go.. I think having us all there will show haw Great Star Wars Fandom in San Antonio really is.. Fans of the World, and San Antonio Unite..

Thanks,

Larry Ramirez
    SWSSA/ Public Relations/ Dark Lord
    http://www.swssa.com
    Fans of the World Unite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.