main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Star Wars Celebration IV

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AboutaSith, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    where do we find out more info on this:
    exclusive scheduled Meet & Greet sessions with celebrities

2. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    When they release the schedule. It'll prob be posted in the lounge too.

3. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
  4. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Go here an vote for the C-IV Fan Force Badge!

5. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2006
    EEK! :eek: This keeps getting more and more nerve-wracking! Well, now I have the paperwork I need, so I'm turning it in tomorrow. (Forgot something on Friday, argh!) If I have to have security drag me away, I am finding out when I'm getting my Grant Check! [face_worried]

I want to go to this soooo bad! I've been needing a vacation...

Okay, rant over. :)

6. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
    That figures...

They said it'll take between 30-45 business days to process...too late for CIV.
    The good news is, there is a chance it'll get here May 4th. If it does, I'm so there. If not, then send me a postcard! (preferably an autographed one ;) )

7. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Carrie Fisher Presentation

"LOS ANGELES, Calif. (April 26, 2007) ? Most of the world knows her best for her performance as Princess Leia in the Star Wars movies, but with a multi-faceted career that includes acclaimed novels such as Postcards from the Edge, and memorable roles in movies like When Harry Met Sally, Carrie Fisher is one of the most talented and well-rounded entertainers of our generation.

On Saturday, May 26, Fisher will spend a unique, informal evening with Star Wars fans during CELEBRATION IV at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Without a script, without an emcee, the evening promises to be a one-of-a-kind special event, filled with witty and candid insight and memories.

One day after the Star Wars Saga marks its 30th anniversary, the gifted actress and author will share memories, anecdotes and observations about her three decades? worth of Star Wars experiences.

Admission to A Conversation With Carrie Fisher will be available exclusively to registered pass holders for CELEBRATION IV. Tickets to CELEBRATION IV and to A Conversation With Carrie Fisher can be ordered online at http://registration.gencon.com/celebration/. Admission to Fisher?s appearance is $15 and seating is limited for her 9 p.m. appearance."

[face_shame_on_you] I'm not forking $15 over after already paying to go to the convention.

8. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Exhibitor Floor Plan is available here

9. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Official C4 Fan Force Name Tags are here folks!

Here's the winning design from the vote in the C-IV Forums:

FRONT: [image=http://www.johnrosevideography.com/C4NAMETAG6.gif] BACK:[image=http://www.johnrosevideography.com/C4NAMETAG7.gif]

Here's how to customize and print them here

If your not tech savvy let me know and I'll customise it and e-mail it to you to print. Apparently it's best to print it onto photo paper.

I'm going to put on mine - Screenname, Name, Inland Empire Fan Force. I may be able to fit our logo in somewhere too.

10. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    We would love 4. I am not tech savy. What you are putting on your badge works for us. How much are they? I didn't get a chance to vote on them, but they are great. Let me know when they are ready to print. We have some photo paper. Thanks!

11. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    They are free! All yer need is some photo paper and a color printer.

12. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Folks, please check your GenCon account information.

It would appear they have messed quite a few folks accounts up and it's changed them to non-fan club members, changed shipping to will call, cancelled their shopping time and other items booked.

13. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Oh, no. I had better check this. Thanks, for the heads up. More headaches for them.

14. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Just checked our accounts, now we have will call. Having trouble with Chrissy's account. Had to ask for a new password. Don't know about our other things we signed up for, movie marathon, store shopping? Oh, bother. Messa starting to freak out.

15. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    thanks for the update. I just called and everything looks to be okay as they've sent everything in the mail...yea!!![face_dancing]

16. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Apparently Officemax will print and laminate them fo $4 each. I'll get mine done tomorrow and bring it to the comic book day.

Can you PM your full names of the 4 you need so I get the spelling correct!

Here's mine.

[image=http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j246/sgca27/Inland%20Empire%20Fan%20Force/Celebration%20IV%20Badges/CIVBadgeSG.gif]

If anybody else want's me to customize their let me know if you want just your screename or screenname and first name or screenname, first & last name. I'll then do it and send it to you or put it onto photobucket for y'all to download.

Printing is up to you though.

17. jedi_onasi

jedi_onasi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Do you have to bring it to them on a disc or a flashdrive?

18. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    I assume so.

19. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Those look great, Stuart. You want me to PM you the spelling?

20. Darthsuperbatpooh

Darthsuperbatpooh Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 29, 2002
    can you do mine for me stu???? please [face_praying]

i have no tech skills..i don't know where to start...i'll pay extra :)

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    Yes please.

22. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I love it! you rock!=D=

23. Cara_Undercover_Jedi

Nov 3, 2006
    Maybe I'll just print one out for the heck of it. That way I can at least say I got a CIV souvenier. ;)

24. han-shot-first

May 6, 2006
    I'm so getting this poster at C-IV and getting it signed! this rocks for real!!!
    [image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/bobarocks/martinez.jpg]

25. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    From GenCon:

Star Wars Celebration IV Update Regarding ?Ship to Me? Badges!

Badge Ship-Out

Due to an unfortunate delay in receiving packet materials, badge ship-out was delayed. Badges are currently in the process of being shipped and started to go out the week of April 23, 2007. If you selected to have your badges shipped to you and you do not receive your badge by May 14th please contact Aleta Mullen at customerservice@gencon.com and she will be happy to assist you.

Fan Club Membership Verification

If you do not receive your Fan Club lanyard and Friends & Family coupons with your badge in the mail out packet despite being a Fan Club member please see the Fan Club Information booth onsite at the Convention Center. Upon verifying your membership you will receive your lanyard and coupons. If you are interested in purchasing a Fan Club membership while at the show, please go to the Badge Registration booth to purchase your membership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.