main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Dark Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Naveu, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Understandable, AMNDRAG_01. We'll try our best to wait for you. :)

IC: Astara Mesolu

Inside the Sith Hangar, Vjun

The young woman smiled sadly. She was happy that she could keep her father's lightsaber. She also thought that this one Sith was being kind to her. She never expected that from a Sith...

"As you wish, but I will kill Skywalker next time we cross paths"

"No. You may battle him, but I want kept alive for the time being. I have something.....special planned for him."

Astara shot her head up, and glanced at the two of them. She was shocked and surprised. "Master Skywalker?! What do you want from him?! I mean... as a Smuggler, I'm just curious. Really." Astara smiled nervously.

Tag: AMNDRAG_01 and Darth_Naveu

2. Darth_Naveu

Darth_Naveu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus bowed his head and stared sadly at the floor.

"Skywalker murdered my master," he whispered.

3. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Thanks guys, here is my last post till either Saturday or Monday. Just wait on me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney shook her head at her friend. ?I don?t think you will be kicked out Centra, if any of us is going to be kicked out. It?s me. My master just gave up on me today.?

TAG: Snipe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No. You may battle him, but I want kept alive for the time being. I have something.....special planned for him."

Shagrat bowed ?As you wish master, but can I maim him and tear his lightsaber out of his grip??

"Master Skywalker?! What do you want from him?! I mean... as a Smuggler, I'm just curious. Really."

"Skywalker murdered my master,"

"And he is pathetic and a hipocrite too." Shagrat said. Shagrat stared at her nervous smile. Then he turned and spoke to Ferreus in the language of the Sith, ?Perhaps we should talk about the mission and what I can, can?t do later I fear she will squeal.?

Back to Ahlysaaria

Ahlysaaria looked at the weapons and couldn?t help but say ?If Shagrat sees this, he will freak and steal those weapons openly instead of secretly like he usually does.?

TAG: Naveu, Shine

4. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Have fun, AMNDRAG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veanor smirked. "You're right. We should hurry then," she advised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus glanced at Shagrat. "Whatever. but no incapitation. He already has a prosthetic arm, and I don't want him to have any other non organic material in him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: See yaz, AMNDRAG_01! Have a safe week! :)

Inside the Siht Hangar, Vjun

"Skywalker murdered my master," he whispered.

The young woman bit her lower lip. She didn't know. Then again, his Master must've been a Sith. So... to the Jedi, that was a good thing. But a bad thing to him. Her... as a Smuggler, she was in the middle.

"And he is pathetic and a hipocrite too." Shagrat said.

Astara raised her eyebrows at Shagrat. Sure, Master Skywalker was always on his students and fellow Jedi Masters. But he was still a good person. "Master Skywalker, in my opinion, is a good man. Sure, the Jedi and Sith don't get along, but I'm sure there was an explanation to all this."

She then turned to Ferreus. "I'm... uh... I'm really sorry about your Master. I truly am. Even though I'm not a Jedi anymore, I know how it feels to lose someone close to you. Now... I'm not gonna tell you revenge is never the answer, 'cause you Sith always follow that routine. But I'm just sayin', as a Smuggler, to just let your sorrow go. What is past is past."

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

6. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: xD Here's where ya'll discover his Master =/ XDDDDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus glared at Astara. "No! You don't understand....Lord Vader (OOC: xDDDD ya'll had to find out sometime :p) was like a father to me."

He turned away from her and stared out at the TIE fighters in mock combat. "And Skywalker murdered him. Now, I have no one else except Miisha..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Poor Ferreus....D:

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Now that ya mentioned it, Naveu... I do feel bad for Ferreus. :(

"No! You don't understand....Lord Vader was like a father to me."

Astara was taken aback. She never knew Darth Vader, father of Luke Skywalker, was his Master. It was surprising.

"And Skywalker murdered him. Now, I have no one else except Miisha..."

The young woman slowly stepped over to Ferreus. Then she stopped a few feet away from him, nervously. "You... you must be happy with her. And I'm sorry you lost your Master." Astara looked down at the floor, sad and feeling lonely.

She had Ash with her. His first 'I love you' to her. Suddenly, she began to cry. "But me... I have no one now! Plus, I can never get off this rock!!" Astara knelt down before Ferreus.

"You might as well kill me. I guess... I deserve to be dead..." Tears continued to fall from her closed eyes, as she bowed her head. Pip, the Kowakian monkey-lizard, came out and stared at Astara and Ferreus.

Tag: Darth_Naveu

8. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: xDDDDDD Nice Ferreus this time ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus suddenly stared at Astara. "If you would like to, you may stay on Vjun, with me, if you have nowhere to stay. No one will bother you here." He glanced at Shagrat. "And I will make sure you are comfortable. You may do as you please, and I will not bother you without your consent. I will make sure you are safe," he said. "However, if you choose not to stay, I will give you a shuttle and enough supplies for you to make your journey. I do not believe in forcing someone to do what they do not want to do. It is your choice."

Ferreus sat down on the ground next to Astara and awaited her answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Thanks for the wait guys!!!:)

Shagrat glanced at Ferreus, ?If she is your guest I will not harm her milord. Unless of course she attacks me.? As the girl, and his master sat down on the ground he paced impatently. Then he said, ?Mi lord I wish to leave on the mission. I will go right now and leave Ahlysaaria here, she is not worthy for this assighnment.?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahlysaaria and Veanor finished their work in silence. But Ahlysaaria felt uneasy as if several secrets were being kept from her. Shaking them off, the two girls finished sorting out the weapons.

TAG: ANY

10. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Welcome back, AMNDRAG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus glared at Shagrat. "No, Ahlysaaria's going with you. She has been waiting for a mission for a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    "Yes but to win your approval." Stated Shagrat. "But I will not answer to her. She may be a 'sith apprentice' but i think I should be the apprentice and her the acolyte not the other way around!"

12. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus raised his eyebrows.

"No, I don't care if you don't answer to her. And she's not an Apprentice. She is not a participant of the Rule of Two," he replied. "Just, all I ask is to get along."

13. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC:I'm sorry guys but I'm going to have to pull out of this, Uni has started getting hectic and i don't have the time anymore.

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Welcome back, AMNDRAG_01! :) And Snipe... we're gonna miss you. It was great working with you. :(

Astara stood up, and bowed her head sadly. "I'll... I guess I'll stay here then. Got nowhere else to go." She then walked over to Shagrat.

"Hey, uh... I remember how you said you'd always follow your people's tradition. And... I kinda feel bad for how your people has been treated. And to make it up to you..."

She handed Shagrat her father's lightsaber. Astara bit her lower lip sadly. "Here. You can either borrow it... or have it. I can always make myself a new lightsaber. Hopefully."

Astara held out her hand with the lightsaber, keeping her head down quietly.

15. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus watched Astara's gesture silently. Once she mentioned making her own lightsaber, he cut in.

"Of course you can make your own lightsaber. You are here as my guest, not as my prisoner," he said. "You can do as you please."

He glanced at Shagrat, waiting for his reaction.

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: We?ll miss you Snipe. And Naveau can you arrange something for my ?jedi? character to do please?

IC: Shagrat

"No, I don't care if you don't answer to her. And she's not an Apprentice. She is not a participant of the Rule of Two, Just, all I ask is to get along."

?For some reason I feel like you and Darth Veanor favor her over me.? Stated Shagrat.

"Hey, uh... I remember how you said you'd always follow your people's tradition. And... I kinda feel bad for how your people has been treated. And to make it up to you... Here. You can either borrow it... or have it. I can always make myself a new lightsaber. Hopefully."

Shagrat looked at her and at the lightsaber and her again. Then surprisingly , he gently accepted it, and replied calmly. ?I apologize for killing your father. You should be proud of him and his skill. He fought so well that I was fighting for my life halfway into it?I mean no offence.?

He turned to Ferreus, ?She can have my room in the barracks if she wishes. I will just be going to my personal retreat on the third moon of Vassek, after the mission of course....With your permission.?

TAG: Hanger group

17. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: AMNDRAG: I'll ask around. Worst case scenario, your Jedi can just hang around Luke ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus rolled his eyes. "Oh, please. We do not favor her over you," he said.

He thought for a moment. "And, of course, I'll let you go on your personal mission." He paused. "Just don't get yourself killed," he finished with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

18. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Of course you can make your own lightsaber. You are here as my guest, not as my prisoner," he said. "You can do as you please."

Astara smiled, and replied, "Thank you. I appreciate what you are doing."

Then she turned to Shagrat. She was really surprised that he was being kind.

?I apologize for killing your father. You should be proud of him and his skill. He fought so well that I was fighting for my life halfway into it?I mean no offence.?

Tears fell from her eyes, after his offer and kind gesture. "Thank you, Shagrat. And I forgive you. I'm so sorry my father made you into this... I wish there was something I could do to fix all this. But I'm no magician nor time machine."

She sadly looked down at her dead lover.

19. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus motioned for two stormtroopers to pick up the body of her lover.

"You may do whatever you please with the body," he said. "Just tell the stormtroopers what."

He watched Astara for her reply.

20. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Shagrat

"Oh, please. We do not favor her over you,"

?Well, probably my imagination? said Shagrat. ?But to me she is still the pathetic sex slave we rescued.?

"And, of course, I'll let you go on your personal mission. Just don't get yourself killed,"

Shagrat chuckled, ?Of course not. We wouldn?t want that. Besides ever if the jedi did knew where my private retreat was, they would have a job getting through to me.?

"Thank you, Shagrat. And I forgive you. I'm so sorry my father made you into this... I wish there was something I could do to fix all this. But I'm no magician nor time machine."

Shagrat nodded, ?What is done is done. Let us move on?? Shagrat was interrupted when he saw several stormtroopers flanking an imperial officer walking towards a ship. His ship!

?Hold on!? Shouted Shagrat as he raced towards the group, jumped, twisted and landed in front of the group. ?What is this about??

?Inspection.? Said the officer.

?INSPECTION YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO INSPECT MY SHIP!!!? shouted Shagrat as he took out his lightsabers, the red and purple blades activated.

The officer looked at him arrogantly, ?Get out of my way alien skum, I?m a human. I am a higher class than you according to the laws of-?

?THE EMPIRE IS GONE OLD MAN! THE LAWS OF ALIEN INFERIORITY ARE GONE!!? Shagrat calmed down a bit then said. ?I will ask you one more time to not inspect my ship.?

?Stand down you bucket of bolts!? shouted the officer.

?HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT FLEASHLING? I?LL PEEL THE FLEASH OFF YOUR BONES!!? Shouted Shagrat. He was furious; of all the officers in the army. This one did not know his place according to Shagrat. Sure he answers to the two Sith Lords and Selena somewhat, but he does not answer to Shagrat. ?Or better yet, I?ll have my men do it instead.?

With those words, metal footsteps came from the ship and out came two droids about the size of a person. Magnaguards! Once the terror of the Old Republic for three years, these creatures returned under the command of Sheeal Barzak; the grandson of their creator and master; the once feared General Grievous. They slided into the combat stance of the kaleesh royal guard to defend their new master. Their electrostaffs activated.

TAG: Hanger

21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"You may do whatever you please with the body," he said. "Just tell the stormtroopers what."

Astara bit her lower lip nervously. Then she replied, "Can they... can they have the body and head cremated and placed in a cremation vase? I want to keep his ashes for memory..."

Suddenly, she saw an officer making Shagrat upset.

?Stand down you bucket of bolts!? shouted the officer.

?HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT FLEASHLING? I?LL PEEL THE FLEASH OFF YOUR BONES!! Or better yet, I?ll have my men do it instead.?

Then, droids called Magnaguards came out, defending their master.

"Oh, boy..." Astara thought to herself, "Can't believe I'm gonna do this, but..."

The young woman stepped up, and stopped a few feet behind the arrogant officer mocking Shagrat. "Hey, buddy! Do you know who you're talkin' to? He's a Sith Lord, for cryin' out loud! So like he said..." Astara pulled out her blaster and pointed it at the Human officer.

"Step... away... from his ship. Or you'll have to answer to me or his droids there."

22. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus chuckled quietly and watched how Astara and Shagrat would deal with this situation. He had no part of it, so it was not his problem.

If the situation gets out of hand, however, he would have to step in. But for now, Ferreus was content to sit back and watch how this would play out.

23. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    The officer looked at Astara and said "I don't answer to an inferior low life. Just because the emperor is gone doesn't mean the empire is."

Shagrat snorted "The emperor is gone. He did not leave a successor. So that means the empire is gone as well."

"That's not true." Interjected the officer.

"Read your history." said Shagrat, "Or let me teach it to you myself."

24. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus sighed. It was time for him to step in.

"Actually, since the Emperor was Darth Vader's Master, and Darth Vader was my Master, I am the Emperor's successor. I just did not want to take his place, so it was never mentioned. I am surprised that you did not see that, but whatever." Ferreus shrugged and turned to the officer. "I do expect you to follow Astara's order, however. She is my guest, and I wish you would treat her as such."

Ferreus glared at the officer and waited patiently for his reply.

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Hey, guys? Just a reminder: I don't know if I'm gonna be here or not next week, because I'm going out of town. If I'm not here, then I'll be back probably in September 3rd or 4th. Just to remind everyone.

"I don't answer to an inferior low life. Just because the emperor is gone doesn't mean the empire is."

Astara glared at the officer, keeping her blaster on him. She switched the safety off her blaster, eyeing him. "Who ya callin' low life... Mr. fancy boy?"

She then heard Ferreus speak.

"I do expect you to follow Astara's order, however. She is my guest, and I wish you would treat her as such."

The young woman turned back to the officer, and smiled triumphantly. "Yeah... officer."

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.