main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Rycove, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    For all of us planning to play this new game I was told today at babbages in the mall that they would only be releasing enough games according to the number of people who reserved the game. They are going with this limited number at first to ensure that their servers don't crash. So if you plan to play you better go and reserve your copy. It cost $5 dollars. The game is scheduled for release on June 26.

2. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    Just thought i would share some info about the game since i follow whats happening with it pretty closely... I know babbage says that its going to be released on the 26 but the devolopment team hasnt set a release date yet.... they say its going to be summer but thats it so far... i think babbages just says that just so they can have a day to tell people... if any of you are interested in reading up on how its played here are a few website that i find helpfull.

starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com
    swg.crgaming.com
    swg.stratics.com
    www.slicerhq.com

btw... had mine reserved for 3 months now.

3. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    There is a topic on Galaxies here

Official Site

It's got a new look and it has a bit on the Galaxies Game .

4. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    June 26 is the tenative release date annouced at starwars.com.

5. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if any of you guys are going to be playing we need to get on the same server... i havent really decided what server i will be playing on yet so if any of you have a preference let me know..

otherwise i am just going to pick one that isnt the unofficial server of anything and then ill post which one it is here

6. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    So did it start Today?

I guess I am not going to play. :(

I forgot to reserve my copy. :(

Dangit! I hate it when I forget stuff.

7. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    Yeah i starts today... babbages is suppose to get them in arround 1 or 2 this afternoon..

you might could call and see if they have any extra... but i dont know if they will or not

8. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I must envy those of you who will be initially participating the goodness that is SWG.

9. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    ok for those of you that are interested i think that me and zensin have decided that we will be playing on the Lowca server..

for our main characters at least.... if this changes i will repost to let you know...

and if anyone else is going to play give me a /tell in game... char name is hecktate

10. Rycove

Sep 27, 2001
    So guys how is galaxies going? Is it any good? I just have'nt had the time to get my computer up to par yet.

11. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    I am pretty impressed so far... i havent got to play to much yet because i am waiting for a couple of parts for my PC but i have seen it over at Zensins house....

im suppose to get my new stuff by tomorrow so if you want to come by the shop and check it out just drop in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.