main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Star Wars Identities - Oct 28th

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by echosevin, Sep 7, 2012.

1. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Okay folks - for those of use who have tickets for the opening Sunday, we need to start looking at hotels. I'm planning on going up on Saturday, Oct 27th. I'd like us to go for dinner or something that night too.
    Car pooling - I have a couple of people in my car already and have room for one more (Garrett - did you want that spot? I know we'd talked about it before). Gas costs will be shared of course.
    Hotel share - I also have two people in my room already (Alison and Sali) but we may be able to fit one more. I'd like to share with someone I'm familiar with.

We've only got 7 weeks people!![face_tee_hee]

2. lettersfromhoth

lettersfromhoth Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2012
    Yrol and i get in your room.. i can also drive since the partoit is bigger

3. ElunaNuv

ElunaNuv Jedi Knight

Apr 11, 2008
    Aww phooey! Just when everyone is coming up to Edmonton I'll be out of the country! I am really looking forward to Identities. I might even go a few times because... Why not!

4. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Sure Marcy - and yeah, if you're okay with taking taking your car, I'm cool with that! I'll confirm with Alison and Sali as well.

5. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Unfortunately, I do not know if I can make it, yet, for opening day. Heck, are tickets even available still?

I may have to wait till later. :(

6. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
  7. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Last I saw, there were tickets available for that day, just not that entry time. But once you're in, you can stay in for as long as you like. I plan on going more than once too - so we may be able to hook up another time.
    There is a nice article about it in this months Insider if you want a preview!

8. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    I think The Sandman is pretty good deal - $101, free wi-fi, free parking and it's only 5 km to the Science Centre. It's not far from West Edmonton Mall either.

9. lettersfromhoth

lettersfromhoth Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2012
    the Sandman sounds good.. just let me know what time to pick you, Alie and Sali and what time you want to start the adventure

10. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    A few of us booked at the Mayfield if anyone else is still looking...

11. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    I plan on wearing my Tosche CVI shirt to the Exhibition on Sunday. In case anyone else wants to as well :)

PreludeRM likes this.
  12. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    Wish I could be there. have fun

13. Drareg Netsooj

Drareg Netsooj Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2012
    Hey, first post here.

Just wanted to say that I was able to go to this on opening day, and had an absolute blast!

14. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    It was certainly a fantastic exhibit! I plan on going again before it leaves in April.