main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Light sabers

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by NightForce, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightForce

NightForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2002
    I was just wondering if anyone has the Star Wars Light Sabers. The other day I was watching Big Brother 6 and Howie, one of the House Guests, was given by CBS 2 Light Sabers, one blue and one red. They do not telescope like the old ones but are one solid piece and light up like they do in the movies and have sounds. I checked out two websites one is www.thinkgeek.com (check out cube goodies) and Swords Direct. They range from $112 to $129 dollars. Right now thats way beyond my budget but they are very cool. Kathy

2. DarthRender

DarthRender Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2000
    I wish.

3. Jedi_Skye

Jedi_Skye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    They were probably Master Replica FX Sabers.

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/starwars/starwars_category.php

4. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    i got one. i got anakin skywalker's lightsaber from ROTS. Swampsurfer has one too. he has luke's ESB saber.

5. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
  6. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    go to http://masterreplicas.com/customer/starwars/starwars_product_list.php?cid=9?masterreplicas_ecommerce_PSID=1cefd0e802cb55 to see people dueling with the force fx lightsabers.

7. Han_SoHi

Han_SoHi Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2005
    Unfortunate for myself. My saber is currently MIA. (Under my car seat without a blade or internal electronics) I have been doing major experimentations on it and have only found that I should have never done it. Lol. All in all. Don't fight with them. Wicket and I ruined ours. Mine is obviously in way worse condition, but still his isnt great.

8. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
  9. Theyrenotdolls

Theyrenotdolls Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    anyone have a ruined MR FX saber that they're looking to get rid of? I can pay you or work out some sort of trade. let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.