main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp STAR WARS Miniatures ........ "R" HERE !!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    OK... Everyone!!!

Well there are finally out!!! OH YA!!!
    Well at leased I'm happy :)

These are the new Star Wars miniatures. I've got a whole case the other day. I'm only missing 14 of the 60. I also have 5 of the * very rare including the the most rare 60/60 Wampa ! Very sweet. I have some extra collector posters for you guy's as well. They are AWESOME!! I'll bring them to the next meeting.

If any of you guy's have seen them, or picked any up let me know. We may be able to trade or best of all play.

I have some I'm putting up on ebay let me know if anyone wish for some of them. I'm selling them for $8.00 a box that $4.00 less then the store has them. I also have a lot of loss one if anyone is looking for any let me know.

Heres my add listing at ebay so you can see the info on them.

Challenge your friends to battle anywhere in the galaxy. Relive your favorite classic Star Wars scenes and create new ones. Collect Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and all your other favorite Star Wars characters in the Rebel Storm set.

Boosters contain:

* 6 randomized miniatures with statistics cards

* Includes super-rare, rare, uncommon and common figures

Product Line Features:
    * There are 60 unique miniatures in the set

* Miniatures are pre-painted plastic and are built to standard hobby scale(30mm)

* All miniatures packages are randomized and made up of figures of varying rarity

* Miniatures can be used to play skirmish-level or mass-battle combat scenarios or to add dimension to Star Wars roleplaying games

SeeYa!!
    TK

2. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey TK, where did you get your miniatures because Jason and I were going to go to Nashua. There's a couple of places in Nashua and one of them is called the Wizard Tower. I think Cephas mentioned that one at one of the meetings. The other one is the Comic Store. I was actually trying to find out when they were coming out but I haven't had the chance to.

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey DJ,

I got them here in somersworth at Paper back. My comic shop. I'll have them at the next meeting. If you need a couple of packs let me know. There are $11.95 each I can also get you a complete case of 12 for $100 that makes it about $8 each. Thats what I did. K.....

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, Saturday afternoon Jason and I went to the Wizard Tower in Nashua and I bought six of the booster packs for $8.99 each. I ended up by getting several rare and very rare miniatures including C-3PO, Chewbacca, Commando on speeder bike, Princess Leia, Senator, Boba Fett, and Greedo. I'm really glad that I got Boba Fett because I was hoping that I would get him. I got a bunch of other ones too but I still need thirty-two more to complete the set. This weekend Jason and I will be going back to the Wizard Tower to buy more and I think I'm going to buy the starter kit and some more booster packs. After we left the Wizard Tower Jason and I went over to the Pheasent lane mall and Jason bought a pack at Gamestop. Jason ended up by getting the Sandtrooper on Dewback. On the checklist you get in one of the booster packs it says when the Clone Wars miniatures are coming out. The date is November 2004.

5. SithapprenticeDJ

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, this past Saturday Jason and I went back to the Wizard Tower and Jason bought a couple more booster packs. It turns out that the guy who was there a couple weeks ago got the price wrong. The booster packs are $12.99 and he gave them to me for $8.99. I bought a starter kit for $20.00 bucks and I got five miniatures that I needed including Darth Vader, Dark Jedi, Luke Skywalker, Rebel, Snowtrooper, Duros mercenary, and the Tusken Raider.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.