main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars Minis Scenario

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by danbinks, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    So, I was looking at pictures of the maps from the new Map Packs and noticed that they could make a good Storm the Castle!/Rescue the Princess! Scenario. The Teth Monastery map(from pack #2) and the Teth Courtyard map(from pack #1) combine into one long map. I am really excited about this idea (I have been wanting to do a scenario like this ever since I started playing Minis), and am seriously thinking of running it at Fandemonium! I bought both Map Packs yesterday and need to look into getting the maps laminated.

Here is what I have so far;
    A small planet?s Princess has been kidnapped by Villains (Fringe/Separatists?)! It is up to the Heroes (Republic?/Rebels?/New Republic?) to raid the Villains stronghold and free her.
    The Criminals may be allied with the (Separatists?/Empire?).

--Teth Courtyard/Teth Monastery Maps.

--Princess Special Rules:
    --As long as one or more enemies are adjacent she is captured and can not activate.
    --Adjacent allies gain Bodyguard.
    --Princess has 100 HP and 15 Def.?
    --Villains want the Princess alive, so they will not attack her directly, but she is subject to splash damage and Savage creatures.

--Hero Characters set up on far side of Courtyard.

--Villain Characters positioned though-out map.

--Villain Characters on other side of closed doors are set up after each door is opened.

--Villain reinforcements may appear at certain times.

--Prison Cells may contain Allies or hostile creatures.

I'm not sure what Era/Factions to use. Republic vs Fringe/Separatist makes the most sense, but I have more pieces for Rebel vs Fringe. I don't want it to be too complicated, but I would like their to be some surprizes. (I can't wait for someone to open a door and go :eek: "Oh, Kvark!")

Oh, yeah... and I am definetly using one of my Disney minis for the Princess!:p

2. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Went to the Fandemoium Game Masters meeting at Team Dewey on Saturday. Got some positive feedback on my Scenario. Still need a litte help with it. Mostly just finalizing which peices to use, and other squad building questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.