main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Star Wars night with the Arkansas Travelers, July 30th

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by locokarma, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    Name of Event: Star Wars night at the Arkansas Traveler's home game.

Event Begins: July 30th, 4:00pm

Event Ends: July 30th, ???

Location of Event: Dickey Stephens Baseball Park, 400 West Broadway, North Little Rock

Way the event is connected to Star Wars:
    Star Wars Night

Will there be a place to change? yes

Will there be a secure place store storage tubs while trooping the event?: yes

Will family/friends be allowed to attend the event?: Possibly. Working on getting handlers' tickets. If not, others may have to pay to get in.

Are cameras allowed and can we take pictures at the event?: yes

Are weapons allowed on the costumes?: yes

Is there a special place to park at the event? Does parking cost? Parking is allowed and free at the stadium.

If appropriate, can we have a table with flyers and information? N/A

How many costumed members are requested?: As many an possible.

Will lodging be provided by the local members for those traveling a great distance?: N/A

We need to be there as early as possible, in order to be changed and ready to go. Usually, most games start between 6pm and 6:30 pm.

I am working on getting tickets for at least 3 or 4 handlers, depending on how many costumed persons we have that
    can commit to the event. I need to know ASAP, so please email me so I can get you on the list!

TK9612@gmail.com

2. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    Alright, so I got the Travs e-newsletter today and it doesn't mention anything about a Star Wars day at the stadium.
    You guys are trying to trick me into being the only one there with a Voice Changer Darth Vader Helmet on, aren't you?

FRIDAY, JULY 30

CAMOUFLAGE TRAVS CAP NIGHT
    BOSTON'S GUARANTEED WIN NIGHT
    KIDS RUN THE BASES
    CONWAY NIGHT

Stock up for hunting season with a Travs Camouflage Cap to the first 2,000 adults tonight courtesy of the Arkansas National Guard and Fox 16. Boston's Gourmet Pizza presents Guaranteed Win Night where all fans in attendance get a free gift from Boston's if the Travs lose tonight's game. After the game kids run the bases courtesy of Professor Bowl. It's Conway Night and there are FREE tickets located in Conway at Simmons First Bank, Conway Chamber of Commerce, DeBoard Electronics, Vilonia Sports Association, Ag-Pro and Hiegal Supply. The Travs battle the Tulsa Drillers tonight with first pitch at 7:10 p.m. The gates swing open at 6:10 p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.