main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    Xanatose was a young boy when it all happened, 9 years of age... A Space Captain, a civil servant of the Jedi... It was late when they came for his familiy.... The pirates raded their house killing all they came accross.... His father and mother tried to hold them off long enough for Xanatose and Jaderian, his sister who was 5, to escape out the back. He could still hear their screams when he closed his eyes at night.... Xanatose and Jaderian made it onto a barg to Correcant where Xanatose pleaded to the Jedi to go after those who had destroyed his family.... They would do nothing.... He could remember their words, " Let go of the past ", " We are sorry for your lose but you must move on " They put Jaderian and him in an orphanage but Xanatose escaped late in the night.... He always thought of Jaderian and how she was, well he hoped " I'll come back for you sis, one day I will come back for you " He remembered the tears in her eyes as he left.... her pleading to him to stay with her, " I can't Jade, the Jedi betrayed us by giving up on Mother and Father and I must do something, I will be back, I promis. Always remember I love you!".... He knew she was destined for greatness, he, on the other hand could only think of revenge....
    =============================================================

It is the time of the Jedi..... The New Republic has been rebuilt, Luke SkyWalker has plenished the galaxy once again with Jedi, rebuilding the temple on both Correcant and Yavin, The Empire is no more than a wisper of ships buzzing about trying to regain there once proud fleet and the Sith are all but extinct..... Peace has once again been found within the galaxy... Or so it may seem..........

Far on the Outer Rim Territories on a dark and misty planet a new accademy has been formed..... A Sith Accademy..... Shrouded in the dark side of a long dead but most powerful Sith Lord it has grown to emense proportions.
    The Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Kellnat gathers together rebells against the Republic and haters of the Jedi.... The great Lord has many desiples but his most prized, tortured and yet powerful student, Xanatose, a young man who could rival the powers of even Master Luke Skywalker.... Full of emotions and hate his young apprentice is but who is not quite ready yet to be released upon the ever unsuspecting galaxy.... There is but one more thing the Sith Lord intends to pass along to his protoge, a Knowledge of deadly interest..... Eternal Life, the knowledge of how to live in the force but not a part of it!.....
    ================================================================

Rules: GM will play any NP Characters like Luke Skywalker. If some one is interested in playing Darth Kellnat or Jaderian ( She must be 4 years younger than Xanatose ) it would be greatly appretiated!!!! ( excuse the spelling )
    No God Moding
    No profanity
    No cyber sex
    Other than that please PM me your CS and I will aprove them and get right back to you!
    Have fun!!!!!!
    ================================================================
    Character Sheet....

Aphiliation: Sith Apprentice
    Name: Xanatose Knites
    Sex: Male
    Race: Human
    Skin: Tan ( A long scar runs from the corner of his left eye down to his jaw )
    Height: 6'5"
    Body Type: Athetically Muscular
    Eyes: Sky Blue
    Hair: Jet Black ( long down to mid-back )
    Clothing: Black cargo slacks with knee-high black spacers boots. He wears a blood-red shirt with a black tunic over it. He has a Corrilian Royal Army blaster belt hung low on his right hip. He wears a silver medalion around his neck that has a rose with a midivale sword thrust perpindicular through its center. ( the symbol of his family ) He wears black spacers gloves to hide his one scared hand. He often wears a black robe if he is out in public to hide his face.
    Wepons: Saber- ( sliver ) Corrilian Style Blaster, Vibro Kife, "Nite Stryder"-Black War Ship-
    Bio: He grew up on Naboo, a peacful planet, but when his family was attacked by pirates and his mother and father were brutally slain he took his young

2. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006
    im sending in my sheet right away! cool game

3. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    ( 694377 - GM APROVED )

Aphiliation: former Clonetrooper, Sith.
    Name: Beta-266
    Race: Human (Clone)
    Skin: (Slightly Tanned)
    Height: 5'8"
    Body Type: Slightly Muscular
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black ( long down to mid-back )
    Clothing: Phase 2 Clone Trooper Armor with a Phase 2 Jet Trooper Jet Pack.
    Weapons: DC-15 rifle, DC-15 Blaster, Thermal Detonators, Grapple Hooks.
    Bio: A clonetrooper originaly braught up on Kamino and faught in the clone wars. During the Rebellion on Kamino, Beta had used a Machine to Make his growth acceleration slow down to its original rate and so began to battle. After that battle, he recieved an unusual message telling him to go to Dagobah, without consulting any of his fellow Troops and most importantly Darth Vader, he left in a Remaining LAAT/c. When he entered the surface of Dagobah, his gunships controls shut down and crashed in a mound of Mud. Afterwards, he gathered the weapons, food and medical Kits that had fallen out of the Gunship and lived on Dagobah for a number of Years. He then met Jedi Master Yoda again (who he should have killed) and they both set their differences aside and lived together. In later years, he would learn that Yoda would have died. After Beta had finaly got the LAAT/c working, he set on a Journey to find out what had become of the Universe. He soon found that Luke Skywalker, a jedi master had been rebuilding the Jedi Order and had soon realised that they were a threat to the Empire. Learning that the Empire had been destroyed, he Joined with the Next thing nearest to the Empire, a Secret Sith Organisation building up to reclaim the Universe and Destroy the Jedi once and for all.

4. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    ( Ki_Undi_Mundi - GM APPROVED )

Aphiliation: Jedi Council Master
    Name: Master Jorgon Arstick, Aka Master Jorgon
    Race: Cerean
    Skin: White
    Height: 6'10"
    Body Type: Moderately Muscular
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: White, pulled in a pony tail.
    Clothing: Worn Jedi robes, traditional Cerean cuffs, Jedi cloak when he gos out in public
    Wepons: Lightsaber and Mon Calamari Star Fleet
    Bio: Master Jorgon was born on Cerea and taken to the Jedi Temple at a very young age. He then trained for several years as a youngling and later became an apprentice of Master Ki Adi Mundi, along with Master Yoda. He was good friends with Master Plo Koon, and Master Yareal Poof. Master Jorgon became a Jedi Master a few months before Qui Gon Ginn was killed. Master Jorgon was tehn appointed to serve on the Council just before the clone wars. During the Clone Wars, Master Jorgon was a Jedi general, stationed in the same place as Master Yoda, with the wookies. During the Jedi prunge Master Jorgon escaped back to Cerea, but barely escaped the Jedi Prunge. As he lived on Cerea, he found that his parents had passed away and he had the right to the throne. He gave that oppurtunity to his newphew, Yawal Arstick, a strong, young leader. He stayed there and later left Cerea, to go live with Master Yoda. After Master Yoda died, Master Jorgon helped Luke Skywalker defeat the Empire, along with his old friend Obi Wan Kenobi. When the Empire was defeated, and the Republic flourished once again Master Jorgon was appointed second chair on the Jedi Council, as well as Jedi Historian. Master Jorgon is currently a high respected and revered Jedi Master, known throughout the galaxy.

Sith Sheet

Aphiliation: Sith Master
    Name: Darth Tatirius
    Race: Unknown
    Height: 7' 6"
    Body Type: Moderately Muscular
    Eyes: Piercing Red
    Hair: White
    Clothing: Sith Robes. Wears a cloke to conceal his idenity in public.
    Weapons: Lightsaber- ( red ). Imperial Star Fleet
    Bio: Darth Tatirius was born on an unknown planet in the outer rims. Very little is know about his history, there are scattered parts, but no definate timeline. He trained under Darth Sidious, and became friends with Darth Vader. He is a Highly trained Sith Master and is feared throughout the galaxy.

5. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    ( Twinky_Stryder - GM APROVED )

Aphiliation: none
    Name: Nikianté "Nik" Tarn
    Sex: Female
    Race: Human
    Skin: Pale
    Height: 5'6"
    Body Type: Average
    Eyes: Hazel
    Hair: Chestbut brown
    Clothing: Typical spacer clothes, brown pants, boots and long coat with dark red shirt
    Wepons: Blaster rifle, lightsaber (green blade)
    Bio: Nik's parent died when she was 6, leaving her alone on Corellia with nothing but a bagful of family posessions (including the lightsaber). She wandered the streets for two days until a kind old spacer, Bash Tarn, took her in and ended up teaching her everything she would come to know and she would see him as her family, even calling him "father" and taking his last name.
    Bash died a year ago, leaving Nik alone once more. This time she was an adult though, drifting through space and taking up jobs where they were available.
    Nik has the Force, as an ancestor on her mother's side had served the Jedi order. Nik has no idea of this of course and mearly uses it to scare off potential trouble makers.

6. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    ( Starwarsfreek444 - GM APROVED )

Name: Jennifer Kenobi
    Nickame: Jen
    Species/Homeworld: Human
    Appearance:
    -Height: 6?3?
    -Weight: 125 pounds
    -Eye Color: Deep Brown Eyes
    -Hair Color: Black
    -Other: She has tatoos above her eyes
    Specialty: Jen is a very sexy woman, her black hair flowing to her shoulders in a beautiful manner that no other can match. She is slim but not so that she is thin or skinny. In other words perfect. She has some tatoos above her eyes which atrribute her features and add to her mystique. .
    Public Biography: Jen kenobi is nice, charming, and has lots of charisma

Full Biography: Jennifer grew up upon a Ship. Her life was filled with Smuggling, and the like since birth. Her father was an experienced pilot who taught her how to survive the deep vastness of the galaxy, while her mother, the business woman, taught her how to use beauty to sway people. Now after many years she has found out a new and interesting aspect to her life. When she was in a routine stop in the Core Worlds she was almost taken by a Jedi to be trained. It was then she learned she could have more power than either of her parents could have possibly possessed and went to seek out a Jedi master to train her in the ways of the Force.

7. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    OOC: I NEED MORE JEDI KNIGHTS!!!!! MORE JEDI APPRENTICES!!!!!! AND MORE SITH APPRENTICES ( NOTE ) I WILL ALLOW ONE MORE SITH MASTER>>>> must be under the age of 90!!!!!

8. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Luke was standing in the Council Chambers gazing out of the window at the dense over-growth of Yavin 4.... From where he stood he could see the two Jedi that had just disembarked from the ship that had just arrived from Correcant, the core planet of the Galaxy and where the New Republic was rebuilding there senate.... Luke took in a breath and thought about his past masters Obi-wan and Yoda. how they would have been proud of the accomplishments that the galaxy and he had made since the fall of the Empire. The Republic was now back in coltrole and the jedi were once again peace keepers of the Galaxy.... Luke and a select few other had successfully found and trained enough Jedi to have to open both the temples on Correcant and Yavin 4. Luke smiled, " Things are finally falling into place "

( Beep Beep ) " Yes? " .... " Master Skywalker, a Master Jorgon and his young apprentice Jaderian Nites are here to see you " .... Luke turned back to the room, " Yes, I have asked them here. Send them in " (It had'nt taken the Jedi Master and his apprentice long to make it from there ship to get to the Council Chamber).

A few seconds later the door to the Chamber opened and Master Jorgan and his 15 year old apprentice jade walked in. Standing in front of Luke they politly bowed as is the Jedi custom. " You called for us Master Skywalker " Luke smilled and walked up to his council member friend and placed his hand on his shoulder, " It's nice to see you again Jorgan " " As it is to see you Luke. You have a new mission for us?" " That i do... Infact it is a very important mission. I am holding a confrence on Naboo in three days time where those who think that they might be force sensative can come and be tried and tested. If any are to be found compatent they are going to be brought back here to the Yavin temple to begin there training. I have appointed you and your apprentice Jaderian here to oversee this. " ( Jade steps forward ) " Master? You wish us to go and try the people who show to see if they are force sensative? " Luke looked to Jaderian, " That is correct young Padawan, Master Jorgon gives me up dates on your progress on a regular basis and i have desided that your connection with the force is on a very deep level. I know that you will do very well at this assignment " Jaderian smiled at the compliment the master gave her, " Yes Master Skywalker! " Luke looked back to Master Jorgon, " Your ship is waiting on the landing pad for you. May the force be with you my friend " " As well as it be with you Luke " Master Jorgan, Jaderian and Luke bowed and then parted ways with Luke turning back to looking out the window and Jorgon and Jaderian leaving through the door.

( Once outside the Council Chamber ) Looking to her master " This is a high honor is'nt it Master? "

TAG: MASTER JORGON

9. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    OOC: THIS IS A HOLO NET ANNOUNCMENT

***** ATTENTION GALAXY ******

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is holding a confrense on the
    planet od Naboo for those of you who think they may be Force
    Sesative! Come to Naboo and be tried! You just might be what
    Jedi are looking for.... Your dreams could be realized!!!!![/color]

TAG: NIK TARN and JEN KENOBI

10. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

" A high honor?" Master Jorgon chuckled a bit. " It's a mission, I've been sent on thousands of them, with an age of over 400, I think you know what a high honor is."

Master Jorgon walked towards the hanger, where he saw the small ship waiting there.

" Is that a joke?" Master Jorgon said, studying the ship. " Hmmmm, let's take this up to my ship!" Master Jorgon got in the small craft and flew off, leaving the atmosphere. As they flew off, a Mon Calamari Star Fleet loomed ahead. " This is what we shall be taking to Naboo Jade. I hope you enjoy it."

Master Jorgon spoke into a headset " Please open the hanger." A voice crackled on the other side,

" Who is asking for clearance?"

" The owner of these vessels! Master Jorgon!"

" Pleasure to hear from you again Master Jorgon, then hanger is now being opened." The shields were turned off as Master Jorgon and Jade landed in the hanger. The shields were turned back on and a few technicians came over to take care of the ship. Master Jorgon helped Jade out of the ship, and opened the doors, leading them into a hall way. There were staff going about their jobs, protocal droids chatting, and service droids running around. Many of the people around them greeted Master Jorgon and Jade. They made there way up to the bridge and walked in, many of the officers turning around. The Admiral turned around.

" Ah Master Jorgon, how great to see you again!" The Admrial shook hands with Master Jorgon. He was Mon Calamari.

" Jade This is Admiral Ackbar's brother, also called Admiral Ackbar." Master Jorgon said. " I need to get to Naboo, so let's take off!"

The Admiral nodded and barked out some orders, and they blasted off.

TAG: Jedi_Kray

OCC: I'll post as the sith when u post for sith or I'll start off or something, I'll post for him later

11. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik looked up sharply as the holonet news shoke her fully awake. She'd almost fallen asleep at the controls again. One of these days it was gonna kill her.
    She focussed on what she was doing and listened to the final broadcast.
    "Guess their really scraping the bottom of the barrell if they're asking for anyone who thinks they may have the Force to try out being a Jedi." She grinned and said to her passenger Maja Bendo, a Zabrak she was transporting to one of Naboo's moons.
    He had just gotten out of prison for petty theft and wanted to start new as a miner. Nik could admire that, but knew she herself could never stay in one place for so long.
    "Jedi ok by me. Never know, could pay good." Maja laughed at his own joke. Nik didn't want to spoil his fun by pointing out that Jedi weren't a paid protection service.
    She leaned back in her chair and had a think, the lightsaber on her belt swinging slightly. Nik had never done anything major that could single her out s a Jedi, but maybe someone would be able to tell her something useful. Plus she had nothing better to do as she didn't have another job lined up yet.
    "Maybe I'll go" She said, more to herself than her passenger.
    "YOU? A Jedi? Hahaha, nice one. Space rats like you wouldn't make good Jedi."
    Nik looked over at the Zabrak, then out as Naboo loomed ahead, smiling slightly.
    "We'll see. Sometimes space rats get lucky."

TAG: anyone.

12. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Jade was over come.... It seemed that whenever it came to Jedi Masters they always had something new up there sleeves... " Master Jorgon, I have been studying with you since I was 6 years old and I never new you had an entire fleet of ships to your comand. We always took the temple transports on missions" thinking to herself, " Well that goes to show you learn SOMETHING new every day " Jade followed her Master to the bridge of the big vessel to wait for take off. She had never set foot in such a war based ship before and averywhere she looked she could see proof of its original design. As they were pulling there way ouot of Yavin 4's gravity and making there way into the vastness of space Jaderian started to feel funny. The force within her was turning. A small tingle in her right hand at first but within seconds had become a raging inferno. She screamed in pain and fell to the floor infront of her master and his MonCallimarian Admiral. As unconsiousness hit her she saw a familiar face, " Xanatose?" It was her brother. The last time she had seen him was the night he left her to go find the men that killed their parents. He was only 9 years old then, 10 years had past since and now everytime she had one of these spells she sees her brother only with each one his appearance changes. For some reason he becomes darker and the force about him becomes stronger. This time it was worse than ever. The shroud of darkness that enveloped her beloved brother almost blacked out his face and his smile was more sinister than ever. " Oh Xanatose, what is happening to you? " The physical pain that forced her body to go ridged was slowly subsiding now and she could her her Master calling to her. " What is it Master?" Only she knew that the words she had just spoken where in her head and there was no way Master Jorgon would have heard her. A few minutes in darkness past when she awoke to her Master standing over her. " Master. it was worse this time. Something s terribly wrong " She began to cry as she sat there on the floor of the bridge, " I am a Jedi and I am helpless to help him!"

TAG: Master Jorgon

13. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

"Here we are. End of the line." Nik called over to Maja as they docked in at the main Naboo spaceport in Theed.
    "You helped me out when he needed it space rat, gave me a good price. I'm not gonna forget that. When I'm a rich trader I'll pay you back ten times over. Or when I open a fancy cantina I'll get you free meals."
    "I don't think I'll ever be desperate enough to eat anything you make Maja, and anyway, I thought you were getting into mining." Nik led Maja out the door and into the mid-day sun of the busy space port. Maja turned to her and grinned.
    "I know what I said today, but who knows what I'll be saying tomorrow. Good luck space rat. Maybe when we next meet you'll be a Jedi eh?"
    Nik laughed along with Maja forcefully. There was something about the whole Jedi issue that didn't seem right. Maja handed over Nik her credits and made his way off.
    Nik sighed, putting the credits into her small travel bag. She sorted out her docking with a nearby official and began walking to the exit, lost in thought.
    "Space rat eh?"
    Nik spun round, a Twi'lek thug looking over at her. He sidled over to her, smugly leering.
    "Pardon?" Acting innocent always made it more fun.
    "He called you Space Rat eh?"
    "Nickname." Nik moved to go around him, but the Twi'lek blocked her path.
    "Well I think you're much too cute to be called that Sweetheart. Waddaya say we find ourselves some nice little cantina and get to know each other eh?"
    He leaned forward and put his arm around Nik's sholders. She kicked up her leg between his. The Twi'lek fell forward, yelling in pain. Nik pulled out her lightsaber and ignited it, turning round and pointing the tip of it in front of the fallen Twi'lek's face.
    "Well "Sweetheart"" Nik said calmly. "Waddaya say you leave me alone and then you don't get your head-tails ampulated by a little girl. Eh?"
    The Twi'lek looked up at her slightly.
    "Deal. Won't bother you again sweet-........miss."
    He ran away as Nik put away her lightsaber. People generally did what she told them when that came out, so it was at least useful at times. But there was something more to it all.
    She looked around the port, trying to find someone who could tell her where she needed to go.

TAG: anyone

14. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006

Master Jorgon ordered one of the men on the ship to get Jade a chair. He helped her up and sat her down, wiping the tears from her face with is cuff.

" What's wrong Jade?" Master Jorgon asked in a concerned tone. " Are you ok?"

" Sir, " One of the Officers said. " We've reached Naboo"

TAG: Jedi_Kray

15. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    Aphiliation: sith lord
    Name: Ithilius Pirateous
    Race: Human/Pirate
    Height: 6'5"
    Body type: muscular but has a beer belly
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: blonde
    Clothing: Eye patch,sith robe,jacket,black pants
    Weapons: lightsaber,blaster pistol,the force,super class star destroyer
    Bio:living a normal life,Ithilius grew up in tatooine....once 18, he joined a notorius gang...After a near fatal blaster shot to the eye he wore a eye patch.....Injected with a virus that pre-maturaly aged him,at 21 he looked 55.....And resembled a pirate! At 23 he broke away from the gang and became a ruthless bounty hunter...In a mission he stumbled upon a imperial base,the home of some sith...Instead of killing him they used his anger as a powerful jedi killing tool for the emperor......Now he traveles the seven seas of the galaxy in his super class star destroyer looking for power and galactic control..............

*pirateous stood lightyears away in his super class star destroyer.....*

"bah! the rebels have not yet claimed victory.....with the emperor dead i am the only thing that's left of the empire"....

"CAPTAIN!'

*Captain bernett came running to darth pirateous*

"yes my lord?"

"prepare to jump to hyperspace.........set course for naboo"

16. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Like always Master Jorgon sounded concerned for Jade and like always she didnt really know what to say. " Master do you remeber when I told you about my brother Xanatose awhile back, the last time this happened. Well I fear somthing terrible is going to happen soon and he is going to be involved. Every time this happens the darkside pounds down on me and i see his face in my mind. ( Sounding ever more frantic ) but Master, this time it was different, this time I could barely see his face, it was to shrouded by evil! I dont understand what is happening to him and it makes me worry. I really wish that I could take some time and search for him." Her tears began in full force once again. " Master Jorgon, we have reached Naboo " the piolit interupted her distressed thoughts by anouncing that they had reached there destination. Jade frantically rubbed her eyes dry and stood from the seat that she had been given, " I can wait if needed Master. I am a Jedi and we have a mission to do "

It didn't take long for them to reach the serface of the planet. Master Jorgon took care of the hanger arangments in Theeds and they headed off to their suites. Once settled in to her room Jade desided to take a strole. It had been neumerous years since she had stepped foot on Naboo, not since her father and mother had been murdered. Jade found her way onto the main street of Theeds, passing many shops that she slightly remembered as a child. After a bit she began to bcome thirsty and stepped off the road to grab a dirk of Jurry Juice and take a small breack. She noticed that there were a lot of people here. She supposed most were here for the trials but she didnt know for sure so she desided to take a seat at a small table near the door to the cantina she had chosen to stop at and think more upon her brother Xanatose and what exactly the force might be trying to tell her.

TAG: NIK TARN

17. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Dark Lord, Darth Kellnat sat in his study meditating on the war tactics of the old Sith Empire. There was flaw there but he had'nt quite figured out what it was. He knew the Sith were a powerful race but for some reason the Jedi kept winning. It was an endless ruitine but he would lie dead upon his own saber if it ment he would loose this fight. Skywalker was strong but he had his apprentice Xanatose, a young boy who still kept amazing him by the new strengths he possed. Just recently his young pupil snapped the mind of a bounty hunter for being insabordenint. The powers and controle of the dark side were amazing. Kellnat wondered if Skywalker could even beat Xanatose is a duel.

( door opens ) Darth Kellnat looks up to see Darth Tatirious, his right hand to his Sith accademy. Along with him came Beta-266, a slow ageing clone trooper for before the Empire had even been made, he had plans for this one. And then there was Xanatose, ready for his next assignment.

Kellnat stands behind his desk and bades the three to enter. " Come come in my friends. We have matters to discuss " The three enter into his study. Tatirious finds himself a chair and places himself in it while Bata-266 stands off to his left. Xanatose aproaches his master and kneels, " I await your orders my master " " In due time young one, in due time " As Xanatose was rising to his feet Darth Kellnat turned his eyes to Tatirious, " So my friend, what is it I hear about disturbances within the camp?"

TAG: DARTH TATIRIOUS

18. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Nik's eyes followed the young girl as she got a drink and sat at a table. She looked a little out of place, but at the same time didn't.
    "Strange" Nik muttered under her breath. She took a sip of her drink and kept her eyes on the girl.
    Without thinking about it Nik walked towards the girl and stood next to her.
    "You know a place like this could be dangerous to someone on their own." She said, leaning against the wall next to the table, making sure her lightsaber was at lest slightly visable.
    "Oh course I'm sure you could handle yourself. Especially if you posessed......certain protection. Am I right kid?"

TAG: Jade

19. darth_pirate

Jan 14, 2007
    IC:darth pirateous
    *pirateous is footsteps away from his transport to naboo....he stops...he feels a sharp rush of pain*

"CAPTAIN BERNETTTTTT!!!!!!!

"the feeble captain runs towards him*

"y-y-yes my lord"

"i sense a disturbance in the force...a huge feeling of......good,the rebels must be gathering jedi or atleast be training them...i'm sure that kray is behind this.....i would be a fool to go there...even if there are weak,i would be killed....we will not be going to naboo"

"b-but sir i'm sure you could handle it......"

"BERNETT i have little time...i dont need you questioning my orders!!!!!!!!!!!"

*bernett looks as if he soiled himself*

"but we will be keeping surveilance of this..."meeting" of jedi.....try to stay out of view,we don't need those scum telling the rebels of our presence"

"yes m-m-my lord"

*bernett runs back to his duties*

("eventually kray will fall and i will take power over naboo")

TAG: jedi_kray

20. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    IC: Jen Kenobi

She touches her hair and looks at the sign where it tells how she might be force sensitive!

She thought she should go to Naboo and be tried!! She just might be what the jedi are looking for! Her dream could probaly come true!!

She decided to go to Naboo and see what Luke Skywalker is up to..

She goes on a ship and goes to Naboo.

21. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006

Master Jorgon walked into his room and examied it, checking everything. He sat down in the middle of the floor and started to meditate, letting the force flow through him. Suddenly, something came upon him, he couldn't quite make it out...........Xantose!! He could feel the faint force energy of Xantose.

" Xantose!" Master Jorgon beckoned to him, he wanted to talk to Xantose. " XANTOSE!!" Master Jorgon yelled. A flash of the darkside came upon, killing, suffering, death, destruction. Master Jorgon opened his eyes and cried out

" NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" He swung to his feet ingniting his lightsaber as a figure came out of the shawdows. He too, had a saber, a red one. Master Jorgon examined the figure, looking at him with intensity. He knew he was of the darkside, this was not xantose, but he was of the dark side. The figure attacked Master Jorgon. Jorgon cut him down with ease. He went over to examine it, but when he got there, the body had gone.

Jade!Master Jorgon telepathically communicated with her get to my room NOW!!!

22. darth_pirate

Jan 14, 2007

*another sharp pain struck him....almost knocking him over....*

"someone...dead...a member of the sith?. yes,but i don't know who..."

*he felt with all of his might to feel who this figure was....*

"a man by the name of xantose...."

*he had heard of lord xantose but never met him*

"this isn't good....the last thing we need is more sith dead"...................

23. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Jade was enjoying her Jurry Juice when she was approached by an older girl, probably in her 20's, with brown hair, "You know a place like this could be dangerous to someone on their own." Jade looked up to see who it was that was talking to her. "Oh course I'm sure you could handle yourself. Especially if you posessed......certain protection. Am I right kid?" Jade calcked her head to the side a bit. It was then that she noticed a lightsaber hanging just barely inview off the older girls belt. She reached out with the force to see if the stranger was a Jedi but felt no such conection with the force. Jade smiled and stood, " Hi, I am Jaderian Knites " She bowed in greetings, " I assume you are here for the trials, they will begine tommarrow. My Master and I have been sent to overlook them. May I ask your name?"

( Jade, return to my room NOW! ) It hit her like a electric zap from a training droid in her mind. " Master! " She turned her attention back to the girl and said, " I am sorry but I must go to my Master. I fear something terrible might have happened. I trust I will see you toommarrow at the trials " With that Jade took off out of the cantina. Using the force to propeal herself forward it wasnt long until she had made it to her masters suite. The door was open slightly and she walked in, " Master? " Master Jorgan was standing in the middle of the room, Saber at the ready and a grief stricken look upon his face. Something had happend, " What is it Master Jorgon? "

TAG: NIK TARN and MASTER JORGON

24. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Jul 31, 2006

Master Jorgon saw Jade come in and turned to her, turning off his saber.

" A sith had entered the room, " He said, " I struck him down. " Master Jorgon sat down and returned to his usual self and then asked her " Do you know anything of someone named Xantose?"

25. darth_pirate

Jan 14, 2007

*pirateous sits in his chambers talking to someone over holocam,it was his apprentice,darth kran*

"i have need for you on my shuttle"

"what do you need?"

"the jedi are taking force sensitive people and training them...perhaps...you could..persuade them"

"hmmm...okay i should be ariving in two standard days...."

"good get here as soon as possible"

*ithilius turned his holocam off and went to rest*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.