main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars ... Shadow Knights .... A Siths Vengance

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kray, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik pressed her lips into Xanatose's. She savoured every moment of the kiss, making it last, imprinting it onto her memory. "I'm going to save you" She said in his ear.
    When he was gone she stared around. She felt......awake. It was like her eyes were more open than they had ever been, she could feel everything around her living, breathing and existing.
    Running back to the temple at full speed she asked one Jedi where the council rooms were. He directed her and she sprinted, full force, until she got there.
    Nik collapsed on the floor. She had to tell Master Skywalker and Master Jorgon everything that had happened.

TAG: council members

2. DarkLord_Diablo

DarkLord_Diablo Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2006
    IC: Darth Killnat

As Darth Killnat was sitting in his chamber chair meditating, feeling the force flow through him. In his meditation he felt many things were happening. He found there were many shifts in the force taking place. None so many as there are at this point.

Darth Killnat was very pleased with the great unification of the Sith. Training of sith going continually every hour day and night. Along with having built a vast fleet of ships and having assembled an enormous army of clones. There was something special about these clones that wasn't there before. They are being trained by expert assasins and combat fighters. The effectiveness of one drone had increased twenty percent making them more deadly then ever before.

During Killnat's thoughts he felt the link with Xanatose come saying Jen Kenobi is here to see you. "Very good Xanatose, I will meet her at my chamber door", replied Darth Killnat. He then slowly got out of his chair and made his way to the black door. He senced there was some force in Jen as he approached. The door slid open and there stood Jen. "It is very good to see you Jen Kenobi. You are an aspiring sith with great potential. As you know I have placed you in Xanatose's charge, he is most certainly a powerful sith. What are your thoughts of him and his training thus far?", said Darth Killnat.

Tag: Jen Kenobi

3. Jedi_Kray

Jedi_Kray Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2003
    (NPC)IC: Luke Skywalker

Luke listened to Master Horn, Master Lund and Leia. It was then that Master Jorgon stood and voiced his opinion. Luke listened intentally to what the tall Master had to say and nodded. Everything that had beed said thus far was indeed good advice which Luke knew he would aply to the situation. When Jorgon was finished speeking Luke replied to everything that had been said. " I agree that Beta-266 should be intergrated into the fleet and will be. Master Jorgon," Luke said as he looked in the Jedis' direction," I am assigning the clone to you fleet. Master Ikrit will also be joining you for Beta is under his charge. As for Han and his fleet that is yet to be desided. Han has proved highly useful to the Senate and we know not where these Sith plan on stricking first. i suggest that we do move all the Jedi to Corecant for the time being cuz te fact is that we just may need to speek directly with the senate during this time." Turning back to look at Master Yinggle Luke continued," I think that retrieving more info regarding the Sith threat is wise and I suggest we get right on that. I am going to ask that you take Master Ehlanna with you. I will contact Varnax and ask him to assist you with this assignment." Luke stood and addressed the rest of the council. " I will send out the mssage to all Jedi that are out on missions to head to the corecant temple as well as notify all the jedi at the temple on Naboo. Until we recieve more information on this subject suggest we perpair ourselfs for battle." With that Luke concluded the meeting.

TAG: ALL COUNCIL MEMBERS

4. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon watched his fellow Jedi Masters dispurse to their duties. He then walked up to Leia.

" Good evening Leia," He said. " I must have you and Han accompany me to my colony. I need to confrence with Han on a few things. You both will be travleing with me. This is not an option. I have been alive longer then you and I have been a member of this order for over 140 years. I will meet you at the docks in exactly two hours. If you are late I will wait no more then a half hour, then I will send someone to look for you. If they cannot find you I will depart by myself. DO NOT be late my lady, DO NOT be late!"

With that Master Jorgon turned around and walked out of the Council Chambers. As he looked around he saw Nik collapsed on the ground. He ran over to her and knelt next to her.

" What happened to you?" He asked. He knew she had done something terribly wrong.

TAG: Leia, Nik, Han

5. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Nik Tarn

Nik opened an eye and looked at the Jedi master. She took in a breath.
    "I was walking outside and saw Xanatose. He could appear in front of me, I don't know how. He led me to a temple in the jungle. In there was some kind of light orb. Then we saw a battlefield, all burnt and empty. He said soemthing about it being his destiny to die, and then he was gone. I now feel.......well, strange. Like everything is ten times louder or something. I didn't know what else to do so I came back here to find you or Master Skywalker." She finsished.
    Nik looked from Jorgon to Han and Leia behind him. She rose to her feet quickly and gave a nod to show respect. She'd heard about Leia Organa Solo, and Han Solo was a legend amongst the galaxies smugglars.

TAG: Jorgon, Han, Leia

6. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon

" Well," Master Jorgon said. " Looks as if you have found me. Luke, or Master Skywalker to you is still in the Chambers, but I don't recommend you bothering him right now. Come, I must get to the docks."

Master Jorgon walked out of the building and into the streets. He walked for a while and then reached the docks. When he arrived he stood there looking around.

" They should be arriving any minute now!" He said.

TAG: Nik, Leia, Han

7. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Beta-266

Beta awoke and sat up. "Damn, how long are they going to take in there? I want to have fun like the good old days!" Beta said to himself. He stood up and looked at a fountain. He dipped his face in it and drunk from it as well as washing his face. It was nice and cold. "That felt good, now then, uhh, where's the Council chamber?" Beta thaught to himself. He saw a Jedi and went up to him. "Uh, excuse me kind sir, do you know where the Council Chamber is?" Beta asked his who looked like a 20 year old Knight. "Why Yes, it is located just down that hallway, take a left, a right, and you are there." The Jedi said and smiled. "Thanks" Beta said and followed the directions he told him. Beta found the Council Chamber and waited outside for a Ikrit to take him somewhere.

8. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Sorrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy guys!!!!! I have been REALLY sick lately.... I will get right on the posting!!!!

9. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    (OOC: its alright Kray, and yeah, you should be as fast as you can...i'm slowly growing weery and am loosing interest with the high amount of inactiveness...[face_tired] :p)

10. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: How long has this RP been in the Dark for, now? a few Months? anyway, where has Jedi_Kray gotten to, i sent Kray a few PM's and still has'nt gotten back to me...If you ask me, i think that this RP is going to stay in the Darkness a little while longer...

11. Jedi_Kray

Apr 7, 2003
    Hey yall... Im back

12. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Great! Now all we need now are players...You best PM the guys who are in the RP in order to get them back.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.