main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars Tropical Terror

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by spycoder9, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Hawk

As the boy ran off, Hawk shrugged his shoulders. He never had parents, but knew that the boy must be going through pain. He had almost forgot the boy wasn't a clone trooper. But everyone makes mistakes, so he followed the boy. As the kid slid down the wall, thinking, Hawk noticed that another trooper was walking by. He smoothly started talking to him.'

?Dude, what's the status on Dayeeion?? Hawk asked him, trying to get him to keep from following the kid. Everyone needed privacy.

?Well 'Dude', they happen to be gearing up at the Temple. We were planning on sending a small group to meet them, and the large ship to follow behind,? the trooper said, and then shoved him out of the way. Someone was in a bad mood, Hawk thought.

He knew he should go get the kid, and he walked towards him. When he found him, he spoke out. ?Hey kid, we all wallow in sorrow, I know, I do all the time, but we have a mission. The Republic comes first, kid.?

TAG: HairyWookie12

2. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    IC: Miia Norerre

Miia listened to him answer and then he was interrupted when a Ding was heard and then the turbolift, Lyoth was the first to hop in, then Kelnica and Julim followed in. Grinder entered in and motioned for her to come in as well. Miia got in the turbo.
    She really hated these things, they move fast and the worst part was, she couldn't see it because of the medal not containing life in it, at least she could feel the energy required to move these things. She made sure she was on and backed up to the wall so that she would feel a bit safer.
    "I hate these things" She muttered to herself as she waited for the dreaded moment to happen.

TAG: spycoder9

3. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Grinder, Lyoth, Kelnica, Julim

Grinder noticed Miia's reluctance. Kelnica also felt something, an impending doom as they rose. As if by calling, the turbolift buckled. Grinder hollered as Kelnica let out a scream. The turbolift's metal bended, causing the turbolift to hand from the side. Kelnica started sliding out, until she was hanging on the bottom of the turbolift. She reached out for a hand, and Julim took it. Grinder tried to keep from sliding but did anyway, kicking Julim in the back as he fell. Julim caught on Kelnica's foot, but Grinder's hand slipped. He was left grasping for air as he slowly plummeted to his death.

TAG: Anyone

OOC: Grinder dying will come in use later...

4. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: Sky

"Well, heard that one before." he said in a almost casually way.

"Your going down with me to Dayeeion, the Republic needs us down there. You ready?" Hawk asked.

"Um, this is the mission I was told about right?..." Sky replied.

"Yes," there was a slight pause, "Are you ready, we leave in a few short hours..."
    Hawk stood there, Those words ringing in Sky's head. Sky felt weird, he was not ready to kill if he needed to...

OOC: sorry if this took awhile, I'm half-watching football.

TAG: spycoder9/anyone

5. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

Fear overwhelmed Miia as the something was happening to the turbolift, she quickly wrapped her right arm on the safety bars in the turbolift and watched in horror through the force as Grinder started falling farther away from them and Julim holding onto Kelnica. She wished she could do something about poor Grinder, but right now she had to do something, too afraid to move, Miia used the force to help Julim pull Kelnica up.

TAG: Anyone

6. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Grinder

Peace. As he fell, as he reached out for Miia one last time, he saw a dot, something staring out the Supreme Chancellor's window. He was partly frightened when he watched the hand come up, and felt his back snap. As he twirled through the air, he gave one last look at Miia.

He was glad she was okay. When he looked down, his back hurting so bad, he saw the spire, aimed right at him, and he gave a final wave. The spire went through his chest, coming up throughout his stomach. His face was frozen in shock, as if he had realized something, but his life was over.

TAG: See Lower

IC: Kelnica, Lyoth, and Julim

Kelnica looked down at Grinder, and actually once felt sorrow for him. Maybe he had been telling the truth, but now they would actually never know. As Julim and Miia helped her up, the other side of the turbo lift slacked. She screamed as they plummeted down into another turbolift. The shattering glass was loud, and Kelnica felt herself thrown into a wall.

Julim leaped out of the turbo lift, checking to see if the people below them were fine. Then the glass shattered in their turbolift. Something was happening, someone was doing something. Lyoth and Julim helped pull the survivors out of the garbage of the other turbo lift, shattering a window to a room and pushing the others in. As everyone got in the small room, a bunk within, Julim noticed Kelnica was still laid out in the turbolift. As he helped her out, the turbolift broke another bolt from the side. Julim leaped into the window, Kelnica in his arms.

?What the HELL was that?? Lyoth said as he stared around in pure horror.

TAG: Jedi Mission Group

OOC: Hawk will be up later...

7. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    I can wait. I'm watching Mark I. being AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

Miia could feel Grinder's death through the force 'I'm sorry you died this way, I will make sure someone picks up your body' she said in her mind, as if maybe he could hear. Miia was about to ask the other Jedi Knights if they knew what happened when they suddenly when flying into another turbolift. Miia slowly got to her feet and went through the broken window, after they all were in the room, Lyoth had asked a question, but Miia had not answer for she too, wanted to know what just happened.

TAG: anyone

9. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Courscant

Supreme Chancellor's Chambers

He watched. A grin was on his lips. His hand was raised. And the world around him was a nightmare. As the Chancellor turned back to his window, he watched the turbolift buckle. Laughter came from his twisted lips and his hand twisted, causing Grinder to fall. The Chancellor's thoughts rushed into his dark sided mind.

When he had first met Grinder, the boy had acted all smug, like he ruled the roost. Palpatine contacted him, telling him of this mission, but then he changed to Darth Sidious, contacting him and urging him to spy on the Jedi. When Grinder arrived there though, the Jedi had realized his deception right off, Palpatine could sense. After he caught the chance after many of them were in the turbolift, he caused a major destruction. Grinder had been too stupid for this mission.

As Grinder was connected with the spire, Palpatine crippled the turbolift again, causing two to collide. One young woman was hugging the side. Palpatine guessed she was a Jedi. She was suddenly off, along with many of them. He gave one last roar and the turbolift crippled and fell. Palpatine turned from the window, shrugging his black cloak and resting down on his chair, hiding it. He was prepared to have complaints from the Jedi, but knew they were more focused on the mission to Dayeeion than to care about a Sith.

TAG: No one

Meditation Rooms in the Jedi Temple, One Hour Later...

?Miia, are we ever going to go on this mission?? Kelnica asked as she meditated. Kelnica opened her eyes, looking to Miia. After the turbolift accident, they were told by the Council that all flight plans were cancelled and the Temple was on lockdown. The Council had visited Kelnica minutes ago and told her that they planned on letting them leave the next day.

?Kelnica, calm down,? Julim told her as he patted her shoulder, giving her a smile. She shrugged him off, looking around. ?Where is Lyoth and Ella?? she asked. ?Last I saw Lyoth went off chasing where he thought she went,? Julim told her. They both looked to Miia for her to speak.

TAG: Guthrim_Lah

Jedi Temple Hangar

As Hawk and Sky wandered into the Hangar, they met Ella Kittie, the apprentice who happened to be going on the same mission as them. ?Hello, little girl, would you mind telling us where the rest of you are?? Hawk asked her.

TAG: HairyWookie12, Sith_I_5

10. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

An hour had pass since the incident with the turbolift, Miia was now meditating in the meditation room, along with Kelnica and Julim.
    ?Miia, are we ever going to go on this mission?? Miia was about to answer when Julim had told her to calm down, patting her back, shrugging him off, Kelnica looked around and then asked ?Where is Lyoth and Ella?" ?Last I saw Lyoth went off chasing where he thought she went,? was Julim's reply, and then they both look at Miia, waiting for her to say something.
    "Ella is in the hangar" Miia said, after a moment of reaching out with the force to feel her presence.
    "You asked me if we were ever gonna get on this mission, I say we should be fine if we never take the turbolift ever again." Miia said, in answer to Kelnica's earlier question.

TAG: spycoder

11. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Meditation Chambers, Jedi Temple

?So true! Hey Miia, I think I am starting to like you,? Kelnica announced, and the stood up after hearing the whole part about Ella being in the hangar. ?Well if Ella is in the hangar, don't you think we should be too?? she asked as she stretched her relaxed muscles. Julim massaged her back as she stretched.

?Kelnica, do you really think we should go? I mean after all this, do you really believe we should stay here? I mean the Council has to know about us!? Julim told her. She turned around, looking into his eyes.

?Julim, I love you with all my heart, and you have healed me, saved me from the hole of depression, but now that I have you, I want to still be a Jedi. Imagine are lives if we weren't! And when have I ever cared about the Council?? Kelnica ended that with a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

Turning back to Miia, Kelnica blushed.

TAG: Guthrim_Lah

Council Chambers, Jedi Temple

Master Windu sits alone, in contemplation of all the events of the day. The most exciting for sure was the turbolift. Mace turned back to the window, scratching his chin. Two Jedi worried him, those two of course being the ones involved in the turbolift. And a man had DIED! Grinder, that was his name. Mace had never known he had clearance, and guessed he was a spy. Mace then stood, and decided he should check on Kelnica and Julim. As he almost made it to the door, he reconsidered, and decided he would approach the Chancellor with questions.

TAG: No One (Just making a good back story for the mission. And also, we WILL leave the Temple, just waiting on Sith_I_5. Going to PM him now.)

12. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    OOC: What exactly is MedBay? I have posted so many wrong things on this forum... I may taking a break from this RP.

13. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: MedBay is the medical center. That is where we met, but after receiving word from the Jedi we went over to the Jedi Temple Hangar where mostly everyone is going or is. And you aren't doing anythin wrong. I can understand if you feel like taking a break, and I can hold your character for you.

14. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    Yes Thank You, but I do feel as though most post I have made on here have been rushed and not very great.

15. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    You posts are actually very good. I think that you have great potential, and I need to know for sure if you are leaving.

16. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    I will spend time on another RP a person has made, but I am not leaving.

17. Gurthrim_Lah

Oct 19, 2008

Miia was a bit surprised at what happened in front of her, not the part where they are in love, but the part where they forgot to do it in private. Miia started thinking of what she was going to do. "You know love is forbidden in the Jedi Order, I will have to tell the Council. Miia paused for moment as she thought a little more about this, "But the Council do not need to know if they don't bring it up." she said, and then smiled at the two.

TAG: spycoder9

18. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: 'Turbolift Maintenance for Dummies' is based on the real life collection of 'For Dummies manuals.

IC: Ella Kittie, main hangar, Jedi Temple.

Ella was still in the main hangar. Had been since the lockdown.

The high-ceilinged starship bay was mostly empty, the only vessels of any size, being The Interrogator, and a Consular-class space cruiser, the burgundy red, 120 metre, Corellian Engineering Corporation diplomatic jobbie, the Darth Unlucky.
    In addition, there were a smattering of primary-coloured jedi starfighters around the place.

Ella had not seen Master Lyoth or even her group, since the lift incident; and in spite of not being a jedi, the captain had flatly refused permission for her use one of the turbolifts, at least not until a ?friend? of hers checked them out.

?Something is definitely not right.? A voice with a powerful timbre echoed across the hangar from the bank of turbolifts behind her, diverting the young jedi?s attention away from her afternoon?s entertainment: local city kids on the other side of the translucent energy field that blocked the mouth of the hangar, double-daring each other to touch it.

When the Jedi Council issued a lockdown, it did not mess about.

As Padawan Kittie gazed towards the distant voices, using Force techniques to further enhance her hearing range, she noted that at least one belonged to Auntie Iillor, as the Judicial Forces officer insisted she call her. She was fairly sure that the other speaker, now climbing up through the dark rectangle of the exposed turbolift shaft, and sitting with his legs hanging into the darkness, was that twi?lek that she had seen upstairs.

?Workings looked fine,? he was saying, gesturing to a big yellow book on the floor beside him. ?at least, according to ?Turbolift Maintenance for Dummies?. And another thing; they?ve got a spire down there. Who on Oseon puts a spire in an elevator shaft? Your Filter fellow-?

?Grinder.?

Ella was peripherally aware of the clone-troopers? approach, while the brain-tailed humanoid continued, ?What??

?Victim?s name was ?Grinder?. Captain Grinder.?

She heard the male get testy. ?Grinder. Filter. Some name integral to brewing your own coffeine, anyway.?

Bzzzt!

The crackle of discharged energy from the shield behind her and a cry snapped her head round in time to see a little boy of about eight, shoving his shocked hand under an armpit, while his friends held their tummies and laughed like drains.

Ella tried to restrain her own smirk, sensing that that was not the jedi way, but heck, it was drokking funny!

?Hello, little girl, would you mind telling us where the rest of you are?
    ?

The padawan looked up to see the two armoured soldiers standing close by, and observing her.
    ?Rest of us?? She said, lifting her left arm to indicate the pair at the ?lifts. ?You probably want to talk to my Auntie Iillor over there, see if the ?lifts are working. If they are, just pick a floor at random, and you?ll be sure to run into a member of the Order.?

The teenager was not self-aware enough to realise that she just attached herself to, and accepted the instructions of older authority figures, but if someone pointed this out to her, the credit would probably drop.

She had a good look at the men now, her eyes exploring the design of their armour.
    ?Do those green stripes signify anything?? She enquired.

Tag: Hawk, Sky

19. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: Sky

The teenage girl stood talking and pointing at the things around her. Sky was now eyeing the turbolifts that for some reason looked jammed. Then the girl inquired them about something,
    "Do the stripes of green on your armor mean something specific?"
    "Oh, um," Sky paused trying to rack his brain for a answer, "What type of legion in. Me and mister Hawk are a division of the 41st elite corps, um..."
    "Miia, my name is Miia."

"Clone Commander Hawk and Private Sky, please come with me..." A women walked up to them and started to talk to them show them where to go and such... They started to follow the women to the broken turbolift were apparently people were working on it.

20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Expect replies tomorrow :)

21. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: What kind of ship, is the Interrogator?

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jedi Meditation Room, Courscant

Kelnica looked happily at Miia as she said, ?You really are a good friend,? she said, and gave her a hug. Then she tugged Julim along, forcing him to skip behind her. ?Kelnica, what is up with you?? he asked with a smile as they ran down the halls, himself flashing a grin to Miia.

?Well, Ju, we are heading to the hangar, of course,? she said, and ignoring anymore conversation she stopped in front of the turbolift. Her face got red and she turned around. ?Forgot,? she said, and that was all she needed to say. As the went up the stairs, they met one youngling who was whining about his burned finger. Kelnica ignored him as they arrived in the hangar, noticing Ella talking to two clone troopers.

As they came near them, they heard noise behind them, and watched Lyoth come up, his frustration shown on his face. Ignoring Kelnica, Julim, and Miia, he moved on to Ella, whom he stopped in front. ?Ella, what do you have to say for yourself?? he asked her. ?Hey Lyoth, give her some slack. She seems just like me when I was kid,? Kelnica told Lyoth as she stepped forward.

?Then I especially want her to learn her lesson. Now Kelnica, stand back and let me talk to my apprentice as I please,?
    he said more calm, but darkness in his voice. Kelnica remembered when she was an apprentice, when he and her had gotten into it about so many things. ?You don't command me,? Kelnica told him coldly as she stepped closer.

?Jedi Kelnica and Jedi Lyoth! You two are Jedi, Knights might I add,?
    one Jedi Master said as he stepped from he starfighter. He had been preparing to leave, but had watched the following scene. ?Jedi do not use anger, and spite, as you two have surely shown everyone in this room,? the master told them, and Lyoth looked down. Kelnica didn't, but she kept her mouth shut.

?Now, I recommend you apologize. And I have to say, I have never made two Jedi Knights make up. You two are just like younglings,?
    he said, and after watching the shake hands, he twirled around, stepping into his starfighter and flying off.

Broken Turbolift, Hawk and Sky

As the following scene went on with Lyoth and Kelnica, Hawk watched as the mysterious woman led them to the turbolift. Hawk stopped, as he realized this might be a trap. But question was, how did a woman get in the Jedi Temple? He warned Sky to stop, but they went out of his sight. Hawk shrugged, knowing the boy was on his own. He approached the little girl as the adults argued.

?I never caught your name. And by the way, does anyone happen to own that Republic Cruiser over there? It says Grinder on the side, but that sounds like some kind of machine. And who other than the Republic owns a Republic Crusier? Could be stolen,? he asked her, leaning against a small pole as he relaxed.

TAG: Everyone

23. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    IC: Sky was walking with the "mystery woman" wondering where the heck he was going, But he thought to himself, Hey, there Jedis and I don't think they let bad stuff to innocent people like me and Hawk, were good people. Oh no... Sky thought, I'm having another premonition, like the one I had at Med Bay. I could not explain it, it was this strange feeling like I had to kill someone....

"Mr. Sky?" the woman asked causally.

"Um, yes?" he replied back, not exactly confident about what will happpen next. Sky hates when these premonitions kicked in...

"Mr. Sky, now you sleep."

What? he thought, suddenly the woman swung around with a needle and stabbed him right in the chest with it and ejected a strange fluid into his system, he slowly fell into a state of deep unconsciousness. What have I gotten myself into? were his final thoughts.

It had been at least an hour or so since Sky had gone with the strange woman, that was suppose to show Sky around, Hawk did not fall for it though. Hawk was suspicious about what happen to Sky....

OOC: I'll do another post in a hour or so.

TAG: Spycoder9

24. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Note from GM: I need everyone to know that HairyWookie12's post about him being kidnapped it as to explain his absense. I know, the pretense that a spy got into a lockdowned Jedi Temple is very hard to believe, but I want everyone to know that the woman who kidnapped him is someone with great skill. And also, the pretense that no one but Hawk and Sky saw is hard to believe, but it really was one of the only ways we could think of. Remember, this is only to explain HairyWookie's absense. Thanks. :)

25. HairyWookiee12

Nov 22, 2009
    As you can see I'm new to this whole thing....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.