main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars TV Show

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Well I have heard TF.N mention a couple times now about the Star Wars TV Show. I guess it is now confirmed to be a live action probably set before EP4.

So what does everything think about this?

I think it will be awesome - as long as it is well done it will help keep the fans going long after the movies are done.

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    It's perfect for a series, as long as it's done in a classy way. There is a huge amount of ground to cover between the downfall of Anakin Skywalker and A New Hope, some 20-30 years of details to fill in. The struggle of the Rebel Alliance against the Empire is hugely an unknown factor.

3. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    A Star Wars TV Show, I have been waiting a long time to see this come out. Of course the Clone Wars was great, it always had me wanting it to be longer. If they do it between EP3 and A New Hope, I would only wish after they tell all the stories they, that they take the show make the timeline setting after Return of the Jedi and take it all the way to the New Jedi Order.

4. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Definitely. There's a whole load of stuff that can be written in that epoch.

5. Qui-Gon-Was-Right

Qui-Gon-Was-Right Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    I hope they let the people who did the Clone Wars cartoons do the tv show. They did a great job and with animation you can have special effects but not take 3 years to do it!

6. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Any word if this is going to be Sci-Fi channel only, some other cable channel, or network affiliated?

7. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I really don't think they have gotten to that point yet. But most of the information is being kept under wraps.

8. Qui-Gon-Was-Right

Qui-Gon-Was-Right Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    This is good news from TFN:
    More Clone Wars in the Works?
    Thu, May 06, 04 09:05:19 AM EDT

We've been hearing you might get to continue the Clon Wars soon in your living room. Aside from the upcoming DVD of the micro-series, there is lots of talk about a third season of the Clone Wars around Lucasfilm and the Cartoon Network these days. Details are being discusses and the main question is if there is still time to do one more season before Episode III. Time is running short - let's hope for an agreement and announcement soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.