main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars warning labels

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Abhors Elder, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Hey... I did a search and didn't find anything. I remember about a week before TPM came out in theaters, The Late Show with David Letterman had a skit called "Star Wars warning labels." Its where they took a bunch of the products that came out, and put fake warning labels on them. It was hilarious... I remember one of them was a Rubicks cube made into Darth Mauls head, and the label said: "Warning: The real puzzle is, who would buy this crap?" And another one was for a jigsaw puzzle that read, "Warning: By the time you finish this, George Lucas will have made another 3 million dollars."

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download this? I've been looking around for a while and havnt seen anything... And I havn't seen it since it first premiered almost 6 years ago. Its really funny, and any help here would be hot :)

2. Sith-Jedi-Master

Sith-Jedi-Master Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2004
    you could try a P2P program like LimeWire and Kazaa, i mean they might have it...not sure...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.