main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination! June 13 - August 24 -St Paul, MN

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by mirax80, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    That's right! Minnesota's own Science Museum is getting the Star Wars: WSMI exhibit this summer!

We are all super excited this is coming here! Some of us first heard about it coming back at Celebration III - so we have been waiting 3 years!

Here's some official info:
    <i>
    http://www.smm.org/starwars

The Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination exhibit features more than 80 costumes and authentic props from all six Star Wars films, as well as insightful videos that reveal the filmmakers? techniques and technologies and several hands-on exhibits.

In addition, visitors will have a chance to get up-close to some of the real-world technologies inspired by the ingenuity and forward-thinking that?s at the heart of Star Wars.

The Science Museum of Minnesota serves more than one million visitors each year with its hands-on exhibits, breathtaking giant screen films, special events, and unparalleled education programs.

It is located at 120 West Kellogg Boulevard in downtown St. Paul. For specific directions, parking information, hours, show times and ticket information, call (651) 221-9444 or visit http://www.smm.org.
    </i>

Tickets go on sale on May 21st!

Admission Prices
    <b>Star Wars + Exhibits + Omnitheater</b>
    Non Members
    Adult
    $24.00

Child (4-12), Senior (60+)
    $21.00

<b>Star Wars + Exhibits</b>
    Adult
    $19.00

Child (4-12), Senior (60+)
    $16.50

ALL SCIENCE MUSEUM MEMBERS ARE ONLY $8!!!!!

And I GUARANTEE that there will be characters there on Opening day - if not all weekend! Courtesy of the 501st Legion & the Rebel Legion. :)

Check back for more information!

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Hothie and I won't be able to make opening weekend, but we'll try to come up one weekend. Thanks for the heads up :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.