main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Stepping Down

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TreborGahKor, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Okay, it's officially that time of year again. I will be stepping down as the Chapter Rep for the Binghamton FanForce. We will be voting on Officers at our meeting this Sunday. Don't forget it starts at 1:30 at the Denny's in Vestal, N.Y. If you want to nominate individuals to be officers, please do so on this forum. Once all nominations are received, we will vote on Sunday. If you cannot make the meeting, please email your vote (official members only please!) to binghamtonfanforce@gmail.com

Positions Available:

Chapter Representative: Leads the Binghamton FanForce in creating and maintaining events and concepts for the group to participate in. The Rep is responsible for maintaining the group and overseeing all aspects of running the FanForce group.

Assistant Chapter Representative: Is the assistant to the Chapter Representative. Whenever the Chapter Rep cannot perform a duty, the Assistant Rep steps in to take care of duties.

Public Relations Officer: Is responsible for getting ahold of potential venues and ensuring that the proper amenities are provided for the group.

NEW POSITION:

Secretary: Responsible for helping to organize new information such as potential new members, individuals wishing to join and creating and keeping meeting minutes.
    Thanks,
    Bob Crissman

2. JagVader

JagVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2007
    I will also be stepping down as the Assistant Chapter Rep. Any questions please feel free to contact me.

3. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    Ummm...I renominate both of you! :eek:

I mean...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.