main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Strike Force

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nikana-, Sep 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    Okay, anybody that reads this:

Enterprise Park Lanes IS doing Strike Force. The league starts tonight at 9:30pm. I'll be going and I hope some of you show up and sign up as well. Sorry about the short notice. I looked up on the AMF website at the movies if we had a participating lane here in Springfield, and it gave no response but something kept bugging me and today, I just called.

Hope to see somebody there!

2. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    First of all, let me apologize again for the short notice on this, however there's some good news!

Only 6 people showed up for the league. This includes myself, Lori and my mom (go mom!)

Unfortunately, this meant there weren't enough teams to make the league. That being said, we've got two more weeks to get this thing going. The guys working there were really great and let us bowl as much as we wanted for no charge and we had a blast!

We'd LOVE to see you all come out and join us.

The league is every Tuesday night at 9:30PM and costs $15.00 per week. Sounds a little pricey but at the end of the league you can get a poster/standee set or a REALLY cool Star Wars bowling ball and bag.

See here: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/AMFbowlingad.jpg

Just need about 10 more people to join the league!

3. indigo_larken

indigo_larken Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    As liz did mention if you come out you don't have to get the bowling ball, you can get a lifesize Vader standee and all six movie posters instead of bag and ball choice. So come out! We want this league to happen! We want our balls. And everyone who participates get free stuff!No Winners or losers just fun!

4. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    I will be there next week. Lalked to Lori tonight.

5. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Yay! But don't go next week :) Go week after next :)

6. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I'll most likely go week after next... (makes mental note)

7. indigo_larken

May 29, 2005
    Even though they are not starting it I'll be there Today(tuesday) to bowl a few games and get some practice. I'll be there about 9pm at enterprise. Any one who wants to can come and join me.

8. indigo_larken

May 29, 2005
    Actually I'm sorry about the last post but I won't be there tonight... I'll be kidnapped for late birthday stuff by my parents... see you guys next week...

9. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Just a reminder to everyone. We REALLY want to get this league going and get as many people as we can. If you can be at Enterprise Lanes, Tuesday, October 11 at 9pm, that would be absolutely smashing!

10. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Tonight's the night folks! Hope to see a decent turn-out so we can get the proverbial ball rolling. :)

9:00pm at Enterprise Lanes.

See you there!

11. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Springfield Strike Force is underway! Thanks to everybody who came out! We still have a couple of spots open, so, if you're interested, join us next Tues. October 18, at Enterprise Park Lanes at 9:15pm for the fun!

12. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Good news, I have confirmed that I now have Tuesdays off and I will be able to make the games. WOOHOO!

13. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    That's awesome Norm! We missed ya this past week!

14. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    Yes Norm, you were missed. Now you have to catch John and I. WERE IN FIRST. HE HE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.