main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Autographs Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    So I've become rather nutty about autographs lately and wanted to start up a place where people could talk about whose autographs they own, share recent con prices for stars autographs, and share places where official autographs can be purchased (NOT Ebay,) and finally let everyone know if a STAR WARS star is going to be appearing at a local con.

Official Places
    :

Official Pix - Various
    David Prowse - $25
    Billy Dee Williams - $40

Billy Dee Williams was at Phoenix Comic Con this Memorial Day weekend and charged a flat $40 for his signatures. This price was standard if you brought in something for him to sign or not. He threw in his own photos for the same price (didn't have to pay extra for them.) He also offers an authenticity service for an additional $2 per item.

I got signatures last year from Ray Park & Daniel Logan, but I can't remember how much they charged. I'm pretty sure both were under $25.

Other in person signatures in my collection - Jeremy Bullock, Peter Mayhew, and Warwick Davis. I've also had signatures from David Prowse and Kenny Baker - Prowse I lost and Baker I gave to a friend.

What I got signed:

Billy Dee Williams - 4 photos (2 SW/2 White Collar) and have a copy of his Lando painting/lithograph that's signed.
    Ray Park - One Heroes Photo
    Daniel Logan - One Frito Lays mail in Boba/Jango poster (he thought it was awesome)
    Jeremy Bullock - a comic book, my 20th anniversary ESB Poster, photo of him as an imperial guard from ESB.
    Peter Mayhew - my 20th anniversary ESB Poster, a photo, and a Hasbro figure.
    Warwick Davis - a rare Willow film card that was a giveaway at the film premiere.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm not really an autograph collector but I do have Tem Morrison's (Collectormania 2005) and Jeremy Bulloch's (Memorabilia but I forget what year). I bought his book from him and he signed it as well as a pic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.