main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark SW Fan Days 2 - Dallas - Oct 25-26

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by niktom, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niktom

niktom Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2007
    I looked around and didn't see a topic on this or allueding to it. If there is one, then some one please hit me with a opossum and point me in right direction.

Any who...

Subject covers the important part but I wanted to see who all was planning on going. I will have a Yak's Pub small press booth and hope to have posters printed up of the Trooper Heimlich Maneuver to hand out.

The guest list isn't looking too bad. No one really really major yet but Ben has stated on the RS forums that they are still waiting to hear from some people.

Ticket prices have also been posted.

Link

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    No one really major?!?! BRUCE CAMPBELL!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Ahem. I was planning to go with my kiddos if the cash flow is good.

3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    We had to cancel Dragon Con so we plan on making to this one for sure. There dealer room is crazy packed if you need somthing you can probably find it there.

4. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Looks like fun, but I probably won't be able to go. Won't have money, and even if a new job works out before then, I probably will have to work.

5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Party at my place Saturday night for some night life after the show closes.

Details to follow.

6. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    AmidalaStarkiller has secured a table for MidSouth FanForce once again. She and JangoJoe are putting together a photo set on powerpoint and would like all Fan Forces to provide pics of their groups at meetings/events to add to the montage :D

We hope to again have a trivia contest, and maybe a raffle for Hurrican Relief on the Gulf Coast. Any ideas/donations for prizes would be greatly appreciated.

Table details to follow in the MidSouth Regional Discussion thread after the weekend!

7. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    With AmidalaStarkiller's permission, I am doing a run of MidSouth badges for the convention for $1.00 a pop. They will be available for pickup at the MidSouth table when the doors open. :D
    Money raised will be used to offset the cost of getting a cool prize for our raffle that weekend.

8. niktom

niktom Jedi Youngling

Jun 28, 2007
    Just a reminder that Yak's Pub will have a small press booth in the lobby so be sure to swing by and say hey! Also, I will have on hand a newly updated Trooper Heimlich Maneuver poster.

[image=http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j210/niktomchuck/SW%20Fan%20Days%202/trooperheimlich500w.jpg]

The posters are 12x18 and only cost $1 at the show. Just trying to off-set the cost of printing. Trust me, I?m not going to be getting rich off these.

Hope to see ya there!

9. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    OK. That's cool...

Those are really funny posters...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.