main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW Hallmark Holiday Ornaments 2010

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    TFN have pics of the 2010 Hallmark ornaments up. Most are ESB-based but Captain Rex makes an appearance with Yoda. Also available will be Boba Fett and carbonite Han, Vader and the Emperor, Rebel Snowspeeder and Luke in Snowspeeder gear. Hit the link to see the pics!

I like the Fett.

2. DanyKenobi340

DanyKenobi340 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2009
    Some nice ones in there. I still haven't even got the TPM Christmas ornament Ive been wanting to get for years...

3. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    I'll be getting Luke since I've been collecting all of that series- Luke is #14 now.
    And of course I want the Boba Fett and Han, I assume mini ornaments.

There is also a n Indiana Jones ornament:
    http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article|10001|10051|/HallmarkSite/KeepsakeOrnaments/2010/KO_DETAIL?id=fcac_qxi2213

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I like the Fett too Les :)

5. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Man, they make it harder every year don't they?! So many cool choices to pick from, and that's just the Star Wars ones! Personally I'm going for Rex with Yoda and the Snowspeeder! I also like the Vader/Emperor one, but seeing how I have that comic con exclusive set from a year (or was it two) ago, I may pass on that one.

The Indy one is awesome too, plus I love the Toy Story ones, can't wait to see Toy Story 3! I may also pick up the comic book one of Hulk #181 which is actually the 2nd appearance of Wolverine, technically his 1st appearance is the final page of Hulk #180! ;) Plus I gotta get the Tigger/Pooh one for my wife, she's the worlds biggest Tigger fan.

So many choices for just one tree!

~DZ

6. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    tree? I leave mine out year round! they are great on shelves, too!

Actual conversation with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago in a Hallmark goldcrown store:

him: Aww, they don't have any action figures out! What happened? Do you think they stopped carrying them?
    me: um, you mean the Holiday Ornaments?
    him: They're not ornaments. They're figures.
    me [ trying so hard not to bust out laughing]: No, they are Christmas ornamnents.
    him: How can you tell?
    me: The boxes say so. They come out around holiday time and they have an eyehook for you to hang them on the tree with.
    him: Mine don't have any hooks.

we go home and he looks at the 'figures' on his desk: "Hey, you're right. They do have a place for a hook."

Poor guy, I converted him not only to a SW geek, but a collector and he is still a padawan after 6 years. LOL

7. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Went to the big opening day for the Hallmark ornaments. I scored the Boba Fett with Han Solo in carbonite which comes in 1 small box with both ornaments.
    I also bought the Vader kneeling to the Emperor. It's actually very cool. It lights up and there are 4 different sayings on it. i wasn't sure about spending the $32 on it, but when the girl working there pulled me down the wall to show me it specifically saying she wasn't a SW fan [:eek: I know, right?] but she thought it was awesome, I gave in. she didn't know I was looking for SW at the time, so it had be pretty cool.

8. pretender

pretender Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2001
    That Emperor one is pretty cool, I had to pass for now cause I'm too low on money.

I picked up the ESB Luke since I have all in that series and I got the mini-Boba and mini-Han. They are tiny ;)

9. Louis_Skywalker

Louis_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2008
    Do any of you guys know where you can pick these up in the UK?

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't think they are sold here. Unless you know someone in the US who can get them for you, Ebay would probably be your best bet. You might get lucky in Forbidden Planet, though I have never seen the Hallmark ornaments there.

11. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I picked up Boba last night from the local Hallmark store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.