main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA SW RPG: Cheeser's campaign

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The_Cheeser, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    I'm going to use this one thread for information and meeting times for my tangent campaign.

This Frinight, May 22, 6pm my place.
    The fam will be gone so Sammy will not be able to participate, and you can stay until I can't stand it any longer!

We are using the characters from Dave's original game. My character has sent a plea to the group if any will answer. Vaya, BB-3000, and Nasman, with the additional pickup of X3, were kind enough to come to comenor, the planet of Jii's parents were killed on.
    Continuing the search for the black sun network that was responsible for the masacre of Jii's clan, Jii has a lead on how to find one of the higher operatives on Comenor, Fendal Kohmor. It is rumored that he is now the planets vigo.

After rondesvousing near the city of Drendal (did I give it a name before?) the group made it's way to the library to meet with Jii. BB noticed an open comm port emenating from x3, patched in, and installed a safety protocol against x3 harming BB.

Once the group met with Jii, Jii informed them that his contact never showed, only a peice of flimsi was at the meeting spot. The situation was discussed, they all headed back to the ship. Followed by a Ryn, the group aprehended the agent and interegated him. He knew very little. He was hired to follow them and report back their activity. The contact protocol for his handler was to go to the market where a middle aged Bith man had a nerf jerky stand. The code was to ask for three packages of nerf jerky, but give one back.

This is as far as I remember we had gotten, with my game notes mixed in.

Do you remember anything I missed?

2. roxez

roxez Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 13, 2007
    Thanks for the reminder Mason. We'll be there, and I'll have some stuff to talk about my game too.

3. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    So we're meeting at Mason's place?

4. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
  5. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004

6. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    This week (5/29) is my campaign, next week we start with Roxez's, unless something changes.

So, normally we've been meeting at my place at 6 on Frinight, which is fine.

7. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    Well, see you there then...

8. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    Chris, Cheeser, you guys mentioned last week about getting a Kashyyk map printed for me. Did that ever come into fruition? If not, Cheeser you had made maps form when you Guest GMed Dave's campaign that looked really good. Mind letting me in on where to go for that stuff?

9. -JediClone-

Mar 21, 2005
    Well I cant print them. But here is the site I mentioned:

http://www.the-holocron.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=select&id=1

Specific Kashyyyk maps:
    http://www.the-holocron.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=fileinfo&id=169

http://www.the-holocron.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=fileinfo&id=33

The Star Destroyer used in the Clone Wars:
    http://www.the-holocron.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=36&func=fileinfo&id=133

10. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    I recently found that website too. Looks good, but yeah, I have no means of printing either. Also, the Kashyyk I was looking for wasn't quite like that. I was looking more for the deep forest than the Wookie village or the lake country.

The SD looks good though.

11. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find a forest/kashyyyk map.

12. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Will something like this work?
    [image=http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m263/cheeser_rvb/SW/forest.jpg]

13. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    Does that print out on 8.5 X 11 paper with the proper square dimensions?

14. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Yes, and I can make more with different variations of green placement.

15. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    Can you make them with random placement of 2x2 squares representing trees? I need flat ground, brush, and trees. On an 8.5x11, I'd say somewhere between 3-5 trees.

Or just let me know what you used to make them. You don't need to make me maps.

16. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    http://www.togamario.com/zip/forestgen.zip

17. -JediClone-

Mar 21, 2005
    Those trees arent neaqrly big enough :)

I suggest a blank grid-map with a bunch of drinking glasses and/or pichers on it.

18. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    A shot glass on the grid is probably to scale what a Wookiee would drink from.

19. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    I was trying to make it so the trees didn't overpower the field, but you're right in terms of scale. I do like the idea of cups on the map for tree positions.

20. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Just to make it official, next game is at my house, Frinight, 6pm.

I was thinking of ending the encounter, but it was flowing better than I expected. So, if all goes well, the group will come to and end point, and level up, like I said you would last week, after we end.

Also, I won't be able to play Friday after this week, the week we are planning to start the clone campaign. Wednesday, Thursday, and maybe Saturday are open. Or we could take a break. We can discuss it this Friday.

21. roxez

Nov 13, 2007
    Actually, Nat and I won't be able to make next Friday either, so Thursday would be best for us. This week is still Friday.

22. -JediClone-

Mar 21, 2005
    I can do either Thursdays or Fridays, but Wednesdays dont work for me

23. Corvalis

Corvalis Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 17, 2008
    Thursday would work for me.

24. The_Cheeser

Feb 16, 2005
    Ok, moving this point to Roxez's thread...

25. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Bevan and I will be a little late tomorrow (like 6:15ish and 6:30 at the latest). I'm watching a friend's child and 6ish is about the time she picks him up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.