main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW RPG

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Var_Zol, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Var_Zol

Var_Zol Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Hello all,

This is my first post here. I was wondering if anyone played or knows a group playing the WoTC SW RPG. I live in Canton and go to U of M.

Anyone interested in starting a new game? I have been RPG'ing Star Wars since 1994 or so.

Well let me know.

-VZ

2. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    I only know of one other person who plays (or has played) the WotC RPG.
    If we can all find more people, I'm game!

3. Var_Zol

Var_Zol Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Well my wife played with me when we were playing and so did her younger brother. Well they played I GM'd. So we might have a foursome to start. I would have to check with them

4. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    Been role-playing for almost 25 years now. Got my wife (Morrigan_McKnight) into it about 10 years ago as well. Haven't really had the time recently. I have the WotC version of the game and have read over the rules pretty extensively but have yet to actually play it (played WEGs d6 version since I was first released). You should come to our next meeting, we can talk :)

5. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    If you can get Morrigan to play, that would be five people right there. That is a pretty good group!
    Edit:
    When, by the way, is the next meeting? Were we planning on gettig togather in a meeting setting before Ep. III?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.