main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL SW Trivia

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by HippieTrooper, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Ok, another Jedi question: During thew battle for Endor, how many times do the ewoks blow the war-horn before they attack?

onward

2. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Good guess but that's not it. Anyone else gonna take a shot at this or should I just go ahead and answer?

Oh, and off the top of my head as well, I believe that the horns are blown 3 times.
    Later

3. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    ok ok. Ill take one more shot. The 'doorbell' droid from jabbas palace? if not I give up :)

onward

4. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    I consider this thread part of my studying. You guys don't want me to be uninformed do you?

5. Jedijace007

Oct 3, 2002
    :D Certainly not!

6. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    No, he sounded more like: " eenono qu chuta"
    Anyone else?
    Later

7. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I don't know...guess is Bib Fortuna or Jabba the Hutt in the throne room??

8. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    OK, it is the first two lines to the song Lapti Nek, performed by Jabba's band in the original trilogy (pre-special edition). The whole lyrics are:

Ab queck zenick fesi
    Jup col im in na hiz jal, ooh.
    Wa toc peg qui dos gee pif, aah.
    Joc jarraz bas deg zorze zot.
    Jer wih tuster mo vey
    qui neb be og ezen on
    wok lapti nek seb not van
    goc jarraz bas deg zorze zot.

Lapti nek, rat a ran wim joct co jappi qaff,
    lapti nek, kiv ba ha top wep jex pi va bep,
    lapti nek rat a ran wim joct co jeppi quaff.

Memorize it 'cause we're doing a group number at the next get-together;)
    Later

9. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Hey, at least I got in the right room of jabba's palace!!!

10. briansview

briansview Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Just to let everyone know, I'm still interested in playing trivia, it's just that I don't have a clue what the answers are. And after I screwed up the last question, I resigned myself never to answer on impulse, that's all..........

-"The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural-"

Sincerely,
    Brian/Sidious

11. briansview

Aug 17, 2005
    All right, here's the next question; in A New Hope, what were the two stormtroopers referring to during their conversation while Ben(Obi-Wan) Kenobi was trying to sneak into the main hangar to disable the tractor beam?

-"Do not hesitate. show no mercy-"

Sincerely,
    Brian/Sidious

12. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    posted by ross not denise, she is always logged and I always forget to check...GGGGrrrrrrrr.......He was trying to leave the tractor beam after he already turned it off, they were talking about some kind of speeder or ship.

How many times in the detention block does Han hand over the long blaster rifle to Chewy?

13. briansview

Aug 17, 2005
    I would venture a guess that Han handed over the long blaster rifle to Chewbacca about four or five times. Am I right?

"You are fulfilling your destiny, Anakin."

-Brian-

14. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    OK, looks like this topic isnt dead after all, so here you go:
    In A New Hope, what was the first visual effect shot completed by Industrial Light & Magic?

Good luck
    Later

15. briansview

Aug 17, 2005
    The first effect, to be enhanced by Industrial Light & Magic in a New Hope, was that the visual effects producers made the dewbacks that the stormtroopers rode on in Tatooine look more lifelike, as opposed to something that could only be moved by a hand clutching a stick protruding from the dewback's necks.

Next question; in a New Hope, what was the name and race of the creature in the cantina, wo looked remarkably like the devil? With horns and all?

-I prefer to remain serving and imposing the dark side of the force because bright light hurts my eyes. And also because I'm too damned ugly to be cast into the light anyway-

16. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    No, that's not it, I am referring to the original release, not the special edition.

Devaronian

Later

17. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    The opening space shot scene? This is really very education for many of us. Wew just don't know the answers, but we sure like reading you guys questions & answers.

18. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    OK, I'll let someone take one more shot at this then Ill post the answer. Im really surprised Jamie or Allison arent answering these;)
    Later

19. briansview

Aug 17, 2005
    All right, I figured that since we're all waiting for the answer to the TK-421 Shark's with freakin laser beam's attached to their foreheads SW trivia question, I thought I would post a few of my own, so here goes:

1) In ESB, how tall, in kilometers, are the AT AT Walkers?

2) Lando Calrissian once worked for the Empire; what was his position?

3) Who was the first person ever in the SW saga to interrupt C-3Po?

4) What was the # which marked the location of the Garbage Compactor that Luke, Han and Leigh nearly lost their lives in towards the middle of A New Hope?

Well good luck with those, and I hope to hear from and/or see you guy's sooner or later. In the meantime, may the dark side of the force continually surprise you........

20. I_heart_Fetts

I_heart_Fetts Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2005
    Ask some Boba or Jango questions and then I'll answer something. Remeber, I'm a prequel/Fett girl

21. HippieTrooper

Aug 31, 2005
    OK, here it is:
    The launch of the Tantive IV's escape pod in A New Hope was the first visual effect shot completed by Industrial Light & Magic. The model was quickly cobbled together, described by modelmaker Lorne Peterson as a "five-day wonder." The 18-inch model was created by joining two paper paint buckets together and covering them with laminated plastic and detailing

Try watching the OT sometime, maybe youve heard of it? Its really good;)
    Later

22. Darth_Lego_Maul

Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    [/quote]
    Try watching the OT sometime, maybe youve heard of it? Its really good;)
    Later[/quote]

She has seen the OT, but generally doesn't notice anything that involves someone other than Boba.

23. briansview

Aug 17, 2005
    Hey guy's, how'z it going?

I was just wondering whether anyone was planning on going to any of the Star Wars weekends this summer. And if so, I'd like to join you if that's all right.

Also, I'm a little curious as to why no one has attempted to answer any of the previous trivia questions I've posted. Is no one still interested in doing the trivia thing?

24. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I like reading them but don't know the answers...so this is an educational thread for me. So play on!!!

25. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    yes, some of us are going to SWWE at Disney, not sure who or how many or what dates. I will be in Orlando all 4 weekends.(My daughter is moving back there).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.