main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T3

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Mandalorian_Warrior, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    Just saw the teaser trailer. I was pretty excited. I hope this movie can be as good as T2, then it would be a great trilogy. Anyways, with the T3 and the Matrix Reloaded slated for next summer, it promises to be cool. Of course it is just a warm up for episode 3. Star wars is the greatest, but these are 2 great sagas. Any thoughts?

2. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Don't forget that X-Men 2 and The Hulk will be out next summer as well.

3. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    There are tons of Marvel movies lined up. Tis a most exiting time for comic geeks like me.

I don't know how good T3 is gonna be. isn't there supposed to be a female terminator or something?

4. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    I think T3 will be suprisingly good. Just a hunch. There is a female terminator and she is supposedly the next model from a T-100, shes advanced or something, but they don't want to reveal any details. It says John Connor's in it but I don't know if its the same actor. By the way, I get all the news on this stuff from www.comingsoon.net

5. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    What is the story line supposed to be? I don't care if you give me spoilers but for everyone else you need to give them warning.

6. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm not a really big terminator fan, so its not like I've dug up spoilers nor do I want to. I also don't think there are any, or at least there not all over the place. Its not like star wars where you can find spoilers in the newspaper. It just doesn't have as much of a fanbase stuff. But this is what I've gathered from comingsoon.net...

It is set 10 years after T2
    Arnold is back
    there is a TX, the new terminator and she is female.
    John Connor is back and is older obviously.
    I think it might deal more with the future war and stuff.
    Claire Daines is in it

7. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Well, that doesn't sound too bad I guess.

8. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    Ya, I forget the name of the lady who plays the female terminator. But she has advanced capabilites from the T-100 that they won't reveal yet. Only thing is that James Cameron didn't script it or direct, he gave them the basic idea and let them do the rest I think. Hes a sell out anyways...

9. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    I want to see it, but I'll probably wait for the video/DVD.

10. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    I'm gonna see it in the theater. Its a Terminator movie after all. Even if it does suck it still deserves a proper screening.

11. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    I'll probably go see it in the theartre just for the fact thats its a Terminator movie.I dont think it will be good tho,sounds kinda corny!!

12. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    I'll definetly see it in the theater. Just since its a terminator and it deserves it, and I'm gonna give it a chance. It could be good. I usually see anything that looks good or is a sequel to something good, just cuz I like seeing movies and after all, matinees are only 4 bucks! But then again, its easier for me to say because I'm 16 and I don't have anything more important to spend my work money on..........except star wars figures!!!! After all, I saw JP3 in the theaters on opening week, so T3 is a defenite.

13. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    I saw JP3 opening day. I see most sci-fi movies on opening day

14. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    Yeah I went and saw JP3 in the theartre to,I thought it sucked.The only good part was the Cg dinos,especially the Teradactyls(sp?).

15. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Terrible spelling :p

Yeah, I thought it sucked too. Had no real story.

16. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    Terrible spelling

yeah well,I'm not up to date on spelling Dino names 8-}

The only good JP was the first one,they all went to hell after that.

17. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Nor am I, thats why I didn't correct you.

18. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    As a movie and story JP3 sucked. It had no real story at all. As an effects and action movie, it was alright. So I guess it was worth it. It was like a video game. They jumped from one danger to the next, so for that I enjoyed it. But it still sucked. I was LMAO when the raptor was talking to him.

19. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    JP3 was an example of what not to do when producing a series of movies based on books: making a third film without a third book to base it on.

20. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    JP3 wasn't that good, but JP2 was extremely horrible. Even after the first time I saw it, the effects could not make up for the whole movie.

21. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    That's because The Lost World the movie really really deviated from the book. There was no "let's go to San Diego!" plotline in the book. I have to admit, though, the scene in TLW with the trailers is very well done.

Anyway, T3 looks sweet! :)

22. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    The new Terminator in town is the T-X. No, not T-Rex...Terminatrix!!

Lot's of good info here. The T-X is smokin! :D

Why don't they just send one back and kill Sarah as she's giving birth to John? Gotta love time-travel stories!! LOL

23. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Its the same thing as the last movie!!!

24. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    Didn't Sarah stay hidden and train and stuff from the time she got pregnant at the end of the first one. Then I think she tried to blow up the company and got arrested and put in the mental hospital. So then John was taken out of hiding and put in the foster home. I'm not completely sure, I'll have to pop in the ultimate edition dvd I have sometime between now and when T3 comes out. Its a cool dvd. Anyways, I think that might be why he wasn't targeted until when he was.

25. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Yeah, your right.
    I wanna get that DVD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.