main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson TFF requested at Reid Park Zoo Howl-O-Ween!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by dialswiftjustice, Oct 8, 2005.

1. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I'll burn a "best of" before friday

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    This is EXCITING!!! I can't wait for Friday night!!!! How on earth I will get packed for the flight for 6am is beyond me.. no matter.. I will manage some how!!!!

3. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    if anyone is interested in a snack after friday at the zoo.. let's go somewhere.. in costume!! Might drum up more attention for us! If anyone is up for it.

4. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Yes I want to see DSJ stuff a burger into his Vader mask :p ;)

5. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    My biggest complaint was the lack of a beer port.

6. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Unfortunatly I have to go back to work. Saturday was the only day I could get totally off, so if anyone wants to do anything then let me know, Heart five is giving away 1000$, but for the most original, although Vader is awesome, he's done.

Ok, who is going to be at the park what days....I have this fear of being the only one on one of the busiest days. I will be there every night.

7. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I will be there on Friday only

8. WookieWallaby

WookieWallaby Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005
    Will be there Sunday. Should be there Saturday. Might be there Friday, if all goes well.

9. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I can be there on Friday night after 5pm, Sat, Sun, and Mon after 4pm. On Monday I can be there for a little while, if its still going on but then we have to get our butts over to GAMESTOP and there is a few costume contests we should be in...if they want original I think we have a chance...who dont love VADER and Jango?...well Mace Windu for one. [face_worried]

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    no zoo on monday.. it won't be going.. so that helps .. one thing less to contend with on halloween

11. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    any luck on the business cards.. or do we still need those made up. I would be able to do it on friday during the afternoon and have them in time for the zoo if someone gets me an icon for it

12. BHG-Brandl

BHG-Brandl Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2005
    im going fri for sure..the rest is kinda up in the air with my social calender hehe..
    I went to red lobster in my Boba with my wookie friend lol...people loved it. going out in costumes is always a riot

13. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Dustin, will you please post maps, times, and a description of where we are suposed to go and park? I get lost rather easy. Thanks

14. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    The times are posted above, here is a link to a map and directions to the Zoo

http://www.tucsonzoo.org/plan_your_visit_map_2.html

BUT after your turn onto Randolph from 22nd St, TAKE THE FIRST LEFT. It will take you into a parking lot int he back of the zoo. You will pass Zoo addministration building and park next tot he large chain link fence. It will be obvious becuase you will see the lights, and inside of the zoo through the fence, and call me if you get lost 360-3765

Ok looks like we are at elast going to have a couple people a night, I just didnt want to be the only one!

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    [face_devil]

I'd like to see (OK, this is twisted) Dustin as Vader standing like a statue, tell the kids "like our Vader standee" and then have Dustin ignite the FX saber and move, scare them proper.

16. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    That is so twisted. I would like to see it as well.

17. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    make certain we go to the back of the zoo.. we will have problems getting in if we go to the front of the zoo. Dustin posted directions.. if you need more help then call dustin or PM him.

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
  19. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    *sigh*

I don't know if I'll make it there tomorrow. :(

20. WookieWallaby

WookieWallaby Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2005
    More and more it is looking like Saturday and Sunday for me. If I can get enough done by 5:00 P.M. Friday, I will show and can do the finishing touchups on Saturday morning.

21. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I'm comming tonight, I finished the costume (err, most of it) late last night so I'll be ready to show up. I'll leave work and head right on over.

Anyone need a ride?

22. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    I will also be there tonight, about 5'ish. Lady J...you better be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    Jada are you needing a ride? One of us can get you there I am sure of it.

24. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dec 7, 2004
    It is whether or not I bring the kiddo. I really don't want to saddle Grammie with her.

:(

25. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    okay.. obi wan from KRQ contacted me and says he wants to drop by on sunday.. though more in a star wars fan capacity than as a DJ. So keep your eye out for him.. and Dustin.. I gave him your number as a contact for the week.. okay!!