main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Thank you everyone...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Pac-El, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pac-El

Pac-El Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 28, 2008
    Hello fellow Oahu FanForce members,

Thank you everyone for your votes and support. My thanks are also extended to JediYvette for providing me with this great honor. Last, but definitely not least, thank you mac-nut. I will try hard to live up to your years of astounding leadership. With your permission, I will be consulting you over time.

In the coming months, and years, I promise to bring my experience in event planning and graphic design to Oahu FanForce.

It is also my hope that all Oahu FanForce members... past, present, and future... will feel encouraged to tap into their fandom like never before, and support the Oahu FanForce by actively and consistently posting in these forums and attending upcoming events. I know firsthand that we all have busy lives, whether it be personal, family health, or otherwise... but only together can we keep the Oahu FanForce alive. Together, we can make things happen.

Thanks again, and May the Force be with us... always!

Pac-El

2. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Cool!

Congratulations!

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee

3. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    CONGRATULATIONS !!! You are wearing your colors very well. You will be a great leader. I will always be here to assist you, and look forward to new and adventurous beginnings. =D= =D= =D= [:D]

4. Ben_Kenobi_

Ben_Kenobi_ Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2005
    Congratulations, Pac-El!! I hope to be able to post in a more active manner here.

5. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Congrats and don't hesitate to PM me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.