main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Thank You to Galactic Senate from the 501st!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Midi-ChlorianLori, Feb 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midi-ChlorianLori

Midi-ChlorianLori Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 2003
    The Tyranus, Carida, Maryland, and North Carolina 501st garrisons would like to thank you for your kind hospitality at SlackerCon on Saturday night!

We enjoyed getting the chance to meet you, and we hope that we can plan more joint events in the future. Just think what a team we could make for the Episode III premiere...

I know that many of the 501st members regretted that their long drives to other states prevented them from staying later at the party; we had troopers from Pennsylvania, Maryland, and North Carolina who came to help us with the event, and many Tyranus members from the Richmond area. Fortunately, since I'm local I was able to stay until the end, and I had a great time!

I hope to see many of you at Farpoint this weekend!

2. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    Lori, it was great to finally meet you too. I look forward to the next 501st/DCFF event

3. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Lori, please pass along my thanks to the 501st for showing up and we do look forward to the next massive get together with the 501st. Hopefully I'll be a part of both groups by then.

4. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    It's always good to see the 501st. Oddly enough, it's usually in a bar. Or maybe that says something about me....

5. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    I think it says something about both...

Good to meet you Lori. I predict much mayhem with the combined groups in the future... :D

6. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    Lori it was great to meet you!! :) don't be a stranger. :D

7. Nave

Nave Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2002
    I didn't get to talk to any of the troopers but thanks to all of you for coming. It was very cool :)

Nave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.