main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Thanks for another successful meeting and b-day celebrations!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Sep 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Alright everyone today's meeting was excellent and I personally want to thank everyone for coming. The cards were grand and a special thanks for the ComiCon item(s) to, Matt and Chanel, your timing was perfect with Boba. :) Another thanks to Chanel for getting the cake and bringing the sugar to the shin dig.

I will post the results of the live vote and any votes that are currently online as well. I also have kept track of who voted online and in person so no vote will be counted twice. We'll also post the nominations for CR and club President and/or "Emperor" (if you wish to call the position that lol) and all that good stuff as well. Anywho, thanks once again to everyone and may the Force be with us all. :)

P.S. I don't mind Emperor, but I'd perfer General. ;)

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    General? (faints)

3. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    lol! Good one! :)

4. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    No problem Ming...hopefully this will happen for everybody's birthday. Thogh we need a birthday fund of club fund. Anyhow I think when we have birthday/meetings that we should have it in RT from now on.
    Thanks to everybody who chipped in:

Matt
    Dale
    Rachel
    Alex
    Robert
    Erick (for his 2cents...geez, I kill me)
    did i forget anybody? (besides me)

And yes...next time we'll sing the SW nerd version of 'Happy Nerfday'

5. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Hmmm... in that case, we'll probably need a treasurer and a way to keep track of money so that everyone can see what they heck we're doing with it. :) Also are there any b-days in October? We need a general b-day listing of everyone. February, is gonna be killer on the personal funds, 7 b-days 4 of which are in the clube that I know of for now. Then again I always prepare ahead of time, sometimes too far ahead of time... Although now come winter I'm stuck with a really awesome new heater/humidifier from the Sharper Image. Nevermind, long story...

6. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
    Well I volunteer to be the temp treasurer since so far I have been handling the food at the meetings, cards, parties ;) & such....

7. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    "Temporary treasurer" or "Keeper of Credits"?

8. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Credits, pennies, nickels, whatever! lol Chanel I'm cool with you as temporary treasurer, but if we find out you bought young Boba for a weekend there will be a bounty on your head. ;)

9. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    "There'll be a price on your head so high, you won't be able to go near a civilized system!"

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    I think you jump a few parsecs into the Unknown Territories Erick. I wasn't talking about you man and I'm unsure as to what your talking about... ?[face_plain] We've had this running gag to tease Chanel and her affiliation with the kid whoa portrayed young Boba in Episode II ever since ComiCon. How you arrived to your desination concerning you and Boba is beyond me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.