main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL thanks for the Welcome

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Maceo, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Maceo

Jedi_Maceo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    Hello, I am Derek (Jedi_Maceo) and I wanna thank you all for the awesome welcome I have recieved finding you all here. MAN if i'd only known about y'all earlier I would not have wasted so much time alone with my toys and DVD's! LOL Star Wars and the EU is too precious a thing to love alone, I think you'll agree. SO I wanna thank-you all again. I am disabled so I don't know when I can join you all for meetings and events, But I will enjoy talking to you in the mean time and hope for a more social ability in the near future. Heck, maybe we can all meet at my place. LOL!!

2. PHATJEDI67

PHATJEDI67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Hey Jedi_Maceo what's up?...welcome to the family my friend. Look forward to meeting you at a future meeting.

3. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Welcome aboard Jedi_Maceo!! Hope to see you and talk with you soon!

4. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    Salutations from Mira Nova and Silver Bullet! Glad you found us, I think you'll find we are a very friendly bunch.

5. Jedi_Maceo

Jedi_Maceo Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2005
    thank-you. you're all so ACE I feel I'm about to BUST!!
    Feel free to contact me via AIM I am DexterStJaq
    on Yahoo I am Green_Lantern50
    and on MSNI am Jedi_Maceo

If you all wish to more officially add me to your rolls I will be glad to pass on my more personals IF you'll e-mail me. Jedi_Maceo@hotmail.com
    ttyS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.