main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA The 2nd Annual Halloween Bash

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by HanSolo29 , Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright...here's somemore info about Friday night:

How does 7:30pm sound for a meeting time outside of Crazed_Ewok's (Chris's) house? We will then frolic around the neighborhood in our costumes and afterwards, discuss some issues I have in mind and any others that you guys want to discuss, and then we'll vote on which Star Wars movie to pop in. And then finish off the evening watching that.

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  2. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    We could also pop in one of the Indy DVD's to go with our theme ;)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hmm...yes. An Indy movie would fit our theme quite nicely. ;) We shall see where the vote takes it. You know what I'm gonna vote for now. :D

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ugh...please don't vote for Crusade...too Sean Connery-ish :p

Anyway, just to confirm, tomorrow night at my house at 7:30 and we'll be out for a few hours then come back in, get a snack and settle down with a movie and FF discussions, correct? Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, though it's unfortunate Wesmin and Bryan can't come :(

btw, here's a surprise for everyone from your friend, Mr. Toht from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark! :D

Trick or Treat!

5. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Meh, nm, it won't work...copy/paste http://www.freewebs.com/crazed_ewok/Trick%20or%20treat!.mp3 into your browser window...stupid freewebs...

6. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    HA! You dork! :p

Yes, Crazed...the meeting time is between 7 and 7:30. That should give us enough time to raid---er, I mean, go around the neighborhood.

7. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ok, guys...pictures will be up real soon

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sounds good, Crazed! Fire away! :D

9. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I thought you were gonna post them :p

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh yea...

*runs off to post pics*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.