main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    Well even tho he did render dozens comatose, atleast he didn't kill them. As for then he would no longer be pretending to be a villan but the villain. I am understand why someone would want to pretend to be a villain but to lure the hero into killing him, I am at a loss unless it is to make a some point for the hero to learn from.

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    There was that, too.

Ovan could not trigger the Rebirth mechanism unless he was killed by another avatar holder, Haseo, who had the Terror of Death. Ovan had deliberately render comatose his potential love interest as a way to build Haseo's rage to the level where he could kill him. As Haseo grew, he came to discover the girl loved Ovan, but he himself found his own love and personality.

So Ovan killed her in-game as well, putting her in a coma, just after he had put all of the other system administrators and avatar holders into a coma, and revealing that he was not just Haseo's mentor, and friend, but also the betrayer of everything and everyone Haseo held dear...

... His rage was not strong enough, and would never be strong enough, and Haseo was redeemed by the character of his girlfriend, as in-game, the character continues even if the user is comatose, more often than not, trapping them in-game and making them feel pain and so forth as if they are inside the game for real.

Haseo then kills Ovan because he needs to, not because he wants revenge. Ovan actually wanted Haseo to rise above his emotions to stop him, and has pushed him so hard in the belief that Haseo would be able to at the very end.

And it turns out Ovan was doing it all because the first person he rendered comatose, when he could not control the infection, was his sister...

... Oh, and triggering the Rebirth mechanism causes the game and the entire Internet to reset, causing a financial disaster and resulting in Ovan being labelled the worlds greatest Cyber Terrorist in history...

... But he saved all the comatose people and erased the infection in the game which was putting people in comas regardless of the actions of his particular piece of the infection.

So he's a pretty deep and mysterious character who we only learn more about after he actually dies in the real world, the first person to do so from the game.

3. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Someday i'll get around to seeing that.

4. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    No Master I am fairly limited in any on line gaming or role playing, the closest I have come to is the senate thread and this was started 2 weeks before I joined the AoD

5. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    Sinre~ interesting, very interesting. [face_thinking]

6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm going to have to watch that too. I like deep things like that.

Okay then, for your next task you will be creating a Character Sheet. This should describe your sith character in a relative amount of detail, enough that if you were in a Role Playing game, people with you have a good idea about who your character's appearance and personality, although it may not have in it hidden things that you may plan to reveal at a later stage (but that won't be necessary here).

So tell me about you, who you are. What you are. Use the format below as a guide, although you can add further sections or delete minor sections if you want to go into more detail. At the very least though you should tell me your name, age, species, former alias, appearance, biography, weapons carried and force powers known. A picture would be nice but you won't lose marks for not including one. There are a total of 10 points available for this task.

This is Darth Helinith's Character Sheet (CS).

Darth Helinith

Also known as: Lady Vader, Lady Helinith, The Dark Lord's Daughter
    [​IMG]
    Former Alias: Helinith Jufuast.
    Species: Human
    Home Planet: Born on Naboo in 15BBY.
    Age: 28 in 146ABY (not including the years she was in stasis)

Personality: Cheeky. Fiercely loyal, and hates to miss action. Enjoys a joke. Becomes impulsive and unpredictable when passionate.

Height: 5'11"
    Appearance: Tall, thin and pale. High Cheek bones. Walks with large strides, similar to Darth Vader. Wears a black jumpsuit covered by long black flowing robes. She wears a long black tunic with her belt fastened over the top, like her father. Wears similar shoulder armor and cape fastened with a chain. Carries her lightsaber on her left side, and a tribal hunting knife on her back. Wears black gloves.
    Eye Colour: Brown flecked with dark yellow.
    Hair: medium length, wavy brown hair
    Skin Colour: Pale skin, slightly darker on the shoulders and fore arms.
    Scars/Tattoos: 3 vertical whitey-pink scars down her left cheek to her jaw.

Biography:
    Helinith was found by Darth Vader at the age of 4, in 11BBY during The Battle of Mustafar, and was subsequently trained as a personal agent and assassin of his 'a Daughter of Vader'. She was trapped in the Oubliette of Celeste Morne after seeking it out for Vader and entered a long period of stais during which much of the galaxy she knew completely altered. In 137ABY the Casket was opened by Darth Insipid, after his research into the Muur Amulet. He took the dazed human back to the Acolytes of Darkness Temple and proceeded to train her as his apprentice. She became fast friends with (and deeply attracted to) the Fallen Sith Darth Acheron, and thus was deeply affected by his death which occurred around 2 months after she rose from Apprentice to Warrior. Helinith entered a crippling depression during which she mourned the loss of her friend and thought long and hard over her future. However, with the help and friendship of Darth Mal, she is slowly overcoming her grief.

Ship: Heavily modified X1 Tie Advanced.
    Lightsaber: Silver bladed, hilt similar to Vader's, but lighter in weight.
    Lightsaber Combat Style: Shien.
    Other Weapons: Can handle a blaster, but prefers the lightsaber. Will occasionally keep a second hilt in her boot. She dislikes using other weapons in battle.
    Force Powers: Can use Force Rage, Force Lightning, Force Choke, Force Crush, Drain Life and Force Scream with ease (possessing a higher than average affinity to the force). She relies heavily on the force to aid her strength and speed behind her blade when dueling.

EDIT: Is it really bad I had to go into the Shadow War thread to find this? Apparently I haven't got a Darth Helinith CS saved on my computer *miniature heart attack*

Sinrebirth likes this.
  7. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Nice CS Helinith. Love the pic!

8. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm afraid the picture wasn't done by me- it was done by a friend a few years ago.
    Glad you like the CS. I couldn't believe how many spelling mistakes there were in it though when I found it.
    My spelling has gone to pot since I started typing all the time.

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yes well spelling errors seems to be one of the downsides of the darkside.:p

darthhelinith likes this.
  10. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *waits for new thread*

11. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    Rule 1, You dont rush the boss. [face_pumpkin] ain't I right.

12. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Somebody give me a burst of sith lightning- it should be enough to get rid of this sore throat and cough I've had all day.

13. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    How bout a force choke:p

14. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Master, the task you set for me is coming along. At the moment I have limited time to dedicate to more than mundane practice of my novice dark side skills. Rest assured in two weeks this will change.

15. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Excellent. Additionally I've thought of something I should add.
    Don't go over-powered- remember your character is an apprentice. Think about your character's skill levels and both what he is and isn't good at. Weaknesses make far more interesting characters than strengths alone.
    For example, Helinith is afraid of Dugs.

16. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Understood Master, and on that note, I'll make sure I find a Zillo beast for you as a pet!
    ****vanishes back to the library to attend to the mundane task of reading and marking 32 X's6000 word papers*****

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *Schemes*

18. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I thought we had the new thread. I must have dreamt it last night.
    Not the first dream I've had about the SWC, nor I wager, will it be the last.

19. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    Darth mal reporting in. I was just wondering how many points it takes to become a master, its been a while since i was in here and wanted to check. Mostly since i've been going all the posts i made and getting a tally :)

20. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    75 points to become a master.

21. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Master as requested.
    Alias: Aalagar
    Species: Polydroxl
    Home Planet: Born on Sevetta in 125 BBY.

Personality: Superficial, loyal, reserved unless intoxicated, quiet in nature, tactical, unhurried in battle.

Height: 6'3"
    Appearance: As a shapeshifter, Aalagar has many guises, but in recognition to his fellow Sith he respectfully forms a perfect 32 year old male specimen. Broad shouldered with a chiseled frame, his face resembles those found in holozines. Wearing a black body suit underlayed with cortosis for added protection. He generally wears over the top of this a specialized Black and gold hewn formal breasted coat without collar, dark purple pants and a large multipurpose belt with built in scanners, concealed throwing weapons and poison caches. Carries concealed lightsaber with a sentienel hilt in wrist/ cuff on his left hand complimenting a pair of wampa hide grip DL, blasters hanging from his hips in a quick draw holster.
    Eye Colour: Silver/ metallic.
    Hair: Short, cut to the latest fashion
    Skin Colour: Olive
    Scars/Tattoos: Nil, though shifts when appropriate to mislead.

Biography:
    After loosing his mate to a Lava dragon Aalagar for the first time felt the Force, he issued a sirens wail and in his mind created a box that caged the beast, he then made the box smaller and smaller eventually crushing the animal into mere pulp and liquid. Aalagar in his grief travelled from his homeworld in search of a new beginning. Having ended up at Bespin he successfully started up a fledgling business selling raw products for safe storage to the mining companies. One night after closing a successful deal, Aalagar was made acquainted with the local crime Boss Zercka. Zercka subsequently threaten to remove digitals one by one if he did not receive a kick back. Aalagar promised to get the money by the end of the week. By that time Aalagar reeced the criminals fortress and found a prized lightsaber in a glass case. Skillfully he bypassed scanners and security measures and stole the blade replacing it with a toy replica. The next day Aalagar made a small payment in person to the crime boss whilst he secretly watched the speech patterns and mannerisms of Zercka . That night while Zercka was a at lavish party, Aalagar infiltrated the crime lords base again and completely ransacked the treasuries, diverting huge sums of credits to his personal accounts. Furthermore once this was completed Aaalagar deftly rigged explosive timers to detonate when he had finished his business. Aalagar waited in the bedchamber in the dying hours of night until the crime boss made his entrance. The crime boss; heavily intoxicated caught sight of his reflection in what he thought was a mirror, he began to reherse his throwdowns to intimidate rivals. After five minutes of this, Zercka grew tired of the game and spoke to himself in a somewhat slurred speech “ you’re an a….hole “ , surprised; he heard a retort, “It’s the only soul I’ve got”. Quickly Aalagar detached himself from the glass mirror and ignited his saber, quickly dispatching Zercka’s head from his neck. Aaalagar then levitated the corpse and neatly tucked the dead man into bed, exiting to the reception area where he ordered the local muscle to prepare Zercka’s custom built Hornet Class interceptor. Once aboard and leaving the hangar bay only then did Aalagar hit the switch to explode the base.
    Vessel.. Hornet interceptor.
    Lightsaber: Gold blade, sentinel hilt.
    Lightsaber Combat Style: the beginning of Makeshi.
    Other Weapons: DL blasters, poison darts and throwing knives.
    Force Powers: Quey tek, Leviataion, pull, push, speed. Grip.
    Aalagar is still a novice in this field due to his burgenning powers have only recently discovered.
    Weakness. Liquid nitrogen, weather below 70’ Celsius.
    [​IMG] Image caught on security camera.

22. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    *comes out of the shadows* I am back. [face_devil]

So we're doing character sheets or something?

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Welcome back Darth Valiant!

That's aal's task from his master.

I haven't seen your apprentice i think he hasn't signed up to the new boards.

24. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Thank you Darth Mystique. And thanks for answering my question. :)

Yeah I don't think Corvx has signed up to the boards either. I hope he does sign up, but, if he doesn't than there's nothing I can do about it. I was actually looking forward to reading the fanfiction task I assigned to him.

25. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Ohhhh nice work, aalagartassle, I really like the story behind your character. Also that ability to mimic scars and injuries is a nice touch. I now really want to get your character drunk, lol. Additionally, seeing some weaknesses is a nice touch, particularly ones that take into account your species being made out of Mercury. I'll have to cross Hoth off our training regime tour list. Also added note at the bottom never to lick you, as I'm sure blood poisoning is not at all pleasant.
    Careful with your spelling of Polydroxol.

Overall great work; nicely fleshed out with an appropriate attention to detail that summarize your character nicely. Nice picture find too. I award you 10/10 dsp and I'll have your next task up in a couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.