main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Art of Darth Zemog. [ Updated, 3/14/05]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthZemog, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    The detail in this picture is just astonishing. I saw this and I was completely taken by the details. Just simply amazing, Zemog. Your work continues to amaze me. Keep up the magnificent work, my friend.

~Vassago

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    I still cannot believe how literally breathtaking your images are!

I know you're busy, and you said you wouldn't have time, but if you ever get a chance after being busy, I'd like you to do a re-sketch of something for me. Nothing fancy, just a headshot or portrait.

Awesome Awesome

~ZV

3. Daankin

Daankin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    [image=http://trashcompactorchronicles.co.uk/images/DarthZemog.jpg]

It needed doing. Hope you like it Mike.

D ;)

4. TK-425

TK-425 Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2005
    Hi. I PMed you but I thought I should post too. Anyway, I'm working on a mod for SWRC and I need some concept art. I really like your troopers (especialy your snowtroopers!) and I was wondering if you would like to draw some Stormtroopers for me? Probably something like 6 pictures? All 4 troopers individualy and two battle scenes? Please respond even if you cant do them. Once you do respond I can give you more details if you like.

5. eequo

eequo Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2004
    Damn nice pictures Zemog, I especially like the clonetrooper ones, perfect proportions and everything. You can really show action in a comic-book style very nicely.

Keep up the good work! :D

6. Odinson

Odinson Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Hello. I am newbie. I joined so I can let this dude know how great his art is. I previously signed his guestbook, so now I want him to know his stuff is "da bomb!"

I also would like to give props to the colorists. Absolutely breathtaking. Daankin. I'm sure Zemog said "DAMN!" and "Get out of my head!" when he saw your coloring. I would. There are others I forget. I'm sorry.

7. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    I have to agree, Daankin has done some killer color work on Zemog's sketches. A nice team they make, now if I can only convince them to do my roleplaying character. ;) :p

8. Daankin

Daankin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Thanks Darth Dis , Odinson.

That last one is only the third time I've coloured artwork this way.

I'm still not happy with some parts but I'll keep practicing.

I here Mike Darth Zemog is very busy at the moment but I can't wait to see his next efforts.

COME BACK SOON Z

See more colour work be me Here

Thanks D :)

9. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Woh! I haven't been in here for a while, and just saw that Vader drawing. [face_applaud] I am speechless really, I don't know what to say. Vader is my favorite character, and that is amazing. Great job!

darth_nemisis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.