main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM The Clone Wars Movie

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Norvon, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Has anyone seen the movie yet? I went today. I liked it over all. There were a few weak spots though. Lets hear your opinions.

2. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Unfortunately as much as I like Star Wars this is one movie that I plan to stay away from. I am not a fan of animation films at all.

3. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    It has some cool action. I can't wait for the show to come on TV this fall.

4. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    The legend returns! Anyway, I saw a version of the movie that was less than legal so the sound was far from great. But all in all it was enjoyable enough. It was just a long saturday morning cartoon. I will definitely buy the movie when it is release on Nov 11th.

5. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Great to see you posting again Josh. Have you gotten to see any of The Clone Wars on TV? They are better than the movie, IMHO.
    Hope to see you continue to post here. When are you supposed to rotate back to the states?

6. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    No luck seeing the show yet. Nicole tried to tape them for me but still can't figure out what time they come on. We get a feed of Cartoon Network but we can't figure out what time zone it is in. As for coming back to the states, we are scheduled out of Japan in Nov 2009. No word where we are headed yet though.