main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Good and The Bad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    ~Kyp Durron~

*I sensed someone near here, not a bad person, a Jedi*
    ///[i]Hmm... It feels like Anakin, Luke's Nephew... could it really be him? He is greatly skilled, he would be very good indeed in a fight[/i]///
    *I sensed someone else coming near him*
    *The person felt oddly familiar*
    *Master Yoda and Obi-Wan were talking with the other man*
    *I slipped out, hopefully unnoticed*
    *I walked down the corridor, put my lightsaber in my belt clip*
    *I turned a corner and saw young Anakin Solo!* ///[i]So it IS him![/i]///
    *I walked forward to him, but someone got to him first*
    [i][color=Red]"Greetings, young Jedi. I hope I do not startle you. I am unsure as to where I am, and I sensed the same in you. Perhaps we can help each other?"[/i][/color]
    *That was Exar Kun, I couldnt forget his voice ANYWHERE, he had that same sith tattoo emblazened on his forehead*
    ///[i]he feels stronger then before this time...[/i]///
    *I stood there un knowing of what to do*
    *He turned and looked over to me*
    ///[i]Uh-oh[/i]///

[hr]

TAG to whoever Kun, or a jedi... or anybody else... :p ;)

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I'm on the landing platform, in the pouring rain, but inside the cockpit of a broken down Jedi Starfighter. The glass door, behind you, I already smashed. But other then that I will reply.

IC: Anakin looked through the canopy at the being who had spoken to him. And instantly he remembered him from a story his brother, sister, Uncle, and Corran had imprinted upon him. EXAR KUN. VERY BAD. STAW AWAY LITTLE BROTHER. Anakin felt Kyp come up and saw Kun look toward him. Now's my chance Anakin thought. He had gotten the systems back online and had charged up the weapons for three, maybe four shots. He sat down in the seat and used the force to move the ship, light compared to an X-wing, so as he had aim at the ancient Sith. He took his aim and fired his first two shots.

TAG KUN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.