main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The Jaina Organa-Solo Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jan 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    "With my parents I could be a smuggler who saved the galaxy or a diplomat who saved the galaxy." - Jaina Solo

"I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of surviving... and getting to the end of the war and discovering that I'm all alone. That everyone I knew and cared for is gone." - Jaina Solo

"The way of the Jedi is serenity." - Jaina Solo

"How's this for a system malfunction?" - Jaina Solo

"you have the emotional depth of a ronto" - Jaina Solo

"If I start feeling the urge to tattoo my face I be sure to let you know" - Jaina Solo

"if you were dying of thirst on tatooine I wouldn't even spit on you" - Jaina Solo

"if you still have your own hands your probably not as far up the ladder as you would like us to think" - Jaina Solo

"So what do you think the tutor's going to teach us? I mean, besides how to run the universe." - Jaina Solo

"In the military, familiarity flows downhill, not up." - Jaina Solo

"We saw what Yuuzhan Vong promises meant on Duro. Don?t cooperate with them and they mow you down. If you do cooperate with them, they mow you down, laughing about how stupid you?ve been." - Jaina Solo

"you are a poor excuse for a sentient being. I hope one day you will really smell the stink in your heart and choke on the fumes." - Jaina Solo

"We need more ships. We need better weapons. And we need Jedi. We need to keep on fighting. We don't need you wasting everybody's time on fantasies." - Jaina Solo

"I know what I am- a fighter, the sister and the daughter of heroes." - Jaina Solo

?You know what? Being the Sword of the Jedi really stinks.?-Jaina Solo

"I've got to go. Reports to write. Goddess stuff to do." - Jaina Solo

2. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    It's officialy Jaina Solo-Organa Appreciation Day!

3. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Celebrations ensue!!!! Let's get some nachos, put on some Ewok music, and invite over a few Twilek dancers shall we?

4. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Woot! Axia begins dancing to the intoxicating Ewok celebratory music and calls her Twilek dancing girlie friends over.

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    why doesn't leia change her name back to skywalker? If i found out I was part of the most revered jedi family in existence, but my last name was different, I would change it in a heartbeat.

6. JADED_JEDI

JADED_JEDI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    because then they would have to call her Leia Oragna-Skywalker-Solo. If they just called her Leia Skywalker her husband might get upset for pretending to be Luke's wife. and no one would recognize the name.

7. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Besides she (leia) still gets that royalty differential thing with the Organa name. Kind of like Carrie Fisher still going by Fisher though Eddie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds hadnt been married since b4 Star Wars was filmed.

(Author's note: I scared myself with that post)

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Don't be scared Axia! Just relax! Just breathe! Everythings gonna be O.K.

9. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    YOU LIE!!! Everyone always says that and it just gets worse and worse, life kicking me like some 3-legged dog. WHY I SAY WHY! What did I ever do?

Jaina, why?

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    (Jaina appears before you)

It has to be this way Axia. You are being tested. Don't worry though, if you pass the test we shall welcome you aboard our ship the next time we pass by Earth. All you'll have to do is drink this purple Kool-Aide, which I might add, is definitely NOT laced with arsenic.

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    I heart Jaina Solo....she's gonna be my wifey. And her grandmother shall be my mistress.

12. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    thats kinda gross man.

13. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey I can't help it if Padme is frickin gorgeous.....

14. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Wait but by the time Jaina marries you, Padme is gonna be like 80 years old, so I have to second Acthar's comment of "thats gross". You want to hook up with an 80 year old.. eeewwww

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    She wouldn't be that old....by the time she had Luke and Leia she was at the oldest 28....so there's no way she's 80....and besides it's a clone from her younger days :-D

16. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Oh a clone? Oh yeah thats ok.. hey make one for me too...

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    See...now that's gross....we can't be shaggin the same dame

18. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    It wouldn't be the SAME... you would have yours, and I would have mine, I could name mine Natalie Portman or some wierd name like that, and you coudl stick with Padame... and Shagging? I was talking about cuddling up next to a fire and reading poetry together.. what were you thinking of? well nevermind, I guess I already know what you were thinking of cause you said it in the post..

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    I draw your attention yo "a Long Time ago, in a galaxy far, far away" They are all dead.

By the way I cant drink the Kool-aid, its full of sugar.

Sits on the poarch and catches up on his NJO reading waiting for Jaina to come pick me up.

20. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    Oh Jaina, how I love thee...let me count the ways, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34........

5 minutes later: 523, 524, 525, 526, 527, 528, 529, 530, 531, 532, 533, 534, 535, 536, 537, 538, 539, 540, 541...

1 hour later: 1,256,431 , 1,256,432....Sorry Jaina I'm tired of counting I'll count some more later. :-D

21. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Jaina says:
    "Don't worry Axia, it's sugar free kool-aide, just for you. And it is still DEFINITELY NOT laced with arsenic."

22. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    you don't really love jaina!!! look at the number you stopped on!! pittifully low.

23. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    "Oh, OKAY!" Drinks all the kool-aid, "mmm yummy."

24. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    I've been counting since I last posted and I'm at a rather large number.....:-D I just read the coolest thing ever in Star By Star....*Spoilers if you haven't read the book yet*

She went all evil and stuff and Zapped them with force lightning. I was all like YAY JAINA!@!!!!! lol... but anywho

The large number is: 45,347,281,359,234,029,504

25. JADED_JEDI

May 21, 2002
    okay, then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.