main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The last meeting before EP3....and R2's birthday

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Han_Jones, Mar 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ankh

Jedi_Ankh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2003
    I'd love to come--of course, I'd love to have come to a lot of your meetings, but I normally can't. I have a choir thing until, roughly, 4:30 and I like to eat dinner =P. How long will it be?

And, I don't know where it is, either someone please e-mail me: knightingale@qconline.com

Do you mind if I bring some friends who want to come with me to see E3 the 19th?

Hopefully, our teenage-girl auras won't ruin the Jedi Order coolness . . . *slitted eyes*

2. quadcityteecee1

quadcityteecee1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2002
    We may have three or four representatives from Orion Organization to attend the QCJO meeting--I have spoken to Steve today (4-11) re: time and place; after our Beyond Reality discussion Group at Barnes and Nobels Cafe, at Northpark Mall in Davenport, IA, Saturday at 4pm, we will try to drop by. Hope to see all of you there!--TeeCee.

3. Mandalorian_Bad-Ass

Mandalorian_Bad-Ass Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    I'm totally there... cant wait to finally meet you all (out of costume) or is this a costume party too? LOL that would be sweet!!

4. qcjedijustin

qcjedijustin Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    I hope that the party was good, I had to work and could not get out of it, that is why i did not make it

5. Jedi_Ankh

Jedi_Ankh Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2003
    I had a wonderful time seeing what fantastic things SW fans can do.

. . . Just, wow. And, you guys were so nice and laid back, that I didn't feel really puny and young.

Oh, and--R2D2 was INCREDIBLE! What dedication! Bravo!

6. Mandalorian_Bad-Ass

Mandalorian_Bad-Ass Jedi Youngling

Apr 8, 2005
    R2s b-day party was great.. had alot of fun playing street football, even though we got our butts kicked!! What is it about R2? I sat there and watched them put the batteries in him and put his dome on and make sure everything was working properly, and then when we started singing Happy Birthday to him and he started beeping and spinning.. it was like it was "ALIVE" I felt all wierd.. like a little kid again... Even though I saw the guys put him together and knew someone was 5 feet away pushing buttons.. R2-D2 was REAL!!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of the fun!! ps.. You guys got some kick ass toys! WOW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.