main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX The Meeting/Party

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey all! (yup.. it's me.. Mrs. Posts-a-lot :p hahahahah)

I had fun and really enjoyed seeing everyone. Aaron I was glad to see you could make it, too :)

Also wanted to say "thanks" for the card, Tim. I thought that was very sweet.. but hey.. as you've said before.. the DFF is our place and I just want to help keep things moving along :) I did appreciate it very much tho' :)

What movie did you all end up seeing afterwards? Sorry we couldn't go but we had a family thing we had to do. Gameworks wasn't too bad and I know it was chosen for the party mostly and fortunately there was plenty of table space :) but maybe we could try to figure out another place soon to meet starting in Jan's or Feb's meeting date? I'm not sure.. if anyone has any ideas of good places to meet maybe we could start considering them? (doin' that "idea bouncin'" thing again ;) heheheh).

Anyway.. I need to post before I get knocked offline... just wanted to say "hiya" and stuff. Sorry for those who couldn't make it today.. looking forward to seeing you all again soon :)

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

2. jedilona

jedilona Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    Glad to hear you had a great time....:)

Hope everyone was doing well..
    I hope to see you all next month :)

3. jedimiss

jedimiss Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2000
    Well Jedi Mistress had too much fun. Yes, it was good to see Aaron again. It was nice to finally meet some of you others and yes the red streaks in my hair is THE coolest thing, right guys??? I thought so!

---Jedi Mistress, "You all suck, oh wait...maybe it was me."---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.