main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_MYSTIQUE

Darth_MYSTIQUE Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2007
    Like i said before I am keeping an open mind to it all.

2. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Greetings, Master. It is a pleasure to meet you.

3. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Ok things finally settled down for me, so my apprentice and I are dueling in the RPF if anyone is interested.

4. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    The pleasure is all mine. *whacks his apprentice in the knee with a crowbar*

Rule #1: You are to call me Rambo, not "master". You are never to use any other name in reference to my likeness. Understood? As far as you are aware, Rambo is my only name.

Rule #2: Don't look me in the eye. God help you if you look me in the eye, I swear to the force I will kill your ass dead.

For your first task I want three plausible ideas for the premise of Episode 7. And for Christ' sake don't let me catch you using ideas from Supershadow.com.

5. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    You are too kind, sir. I appreciate your trying to stoke my hatred, but sadly I have developed an aversion to pain over the years. *sigh*

Understood, Rambo. Would you prefer it if I referred to you as Darth Rambo?

Death threats are business as usual in the ranks of the Sith, I presume? Very well Rambo, I am sure I'll grow used to it in time.

I would sooner impale myself than be caught pilfering information from Mickey Suttle.

Now for my ingenius plot premises:

-The Rebel Alliance and the remaining Imperial Fleet are engaged in a seemingly endless battle for galactic supremacy, but a new figure enters the scene who could possibly change the tide of war--Starkiller, a former apprentice of Darth Vader. But is Starkiller friend or foe? It's Luke's job to find out.
    -After a series of devastating victories against Imperial holdouts, the Rebel Alliance (led by Luke, Han and Leia) takes the fight to Coruscant, only to find a sinister trap waiting for them when they arrive: a last-resort Imperial doomsday weapon that will destroy the entire capital. Luke and his now-Jedi sister Leia must race against time and stop the detonation of the device, but Palpatine's top lieutenant Mara Jade is dead-set on making sure her master exacts his revenge.
    -Jar Jar Binks makes his long-awaited and long-requested return to the galaxy as a high-ranking figurehead in the Rebel Alliance and best friend of Luke Skywalker as they battle the Empire on planet Naboo, culminating with an epic all-out space battle and lightsaber duel between Jar Jar, his allies, and Palpatine's Force-powered successors.

Which is your favorite, Rambo?

6. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Hard to say. And Rambo is fine, no darth required.

Do you feel it would be better for the new films to stick with expanded univers continuity, or throw it out?

7. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    My favorite Sith Lord would have to be Darth Sidious. Mainly because of his genious plan to overthrow the Jedi Order. He was from the Old Republic/Galactic Empire era. He was also known as the most powerful Sith Lord in history, and trained the Likes of Darth Maul, Count Dooku, and Darth Vader.
    Sidious was the apprentice of Darth Plagueis of whom he murdered in his sleep. He was able to hide the darkness within him from the jedi order, and moved up the ranks in the Old Republic. After becoming the Chancellor of the Republic he secretly orchestrated the Clone Wars from both Republic and Seperatist sides. After he turned Anakin Skywalker to the darkside they brought down the Jedi and created the Galactice Empire, which ruled for 2 decades.
    I believe his failiure was the trust he instilled in Vader, who trained an apprentice behind his back without his knowledge, like his master before him. For they both planned to betray each other. He also created the Rebel alliance which backfired on him, thinking it would play out the same as the seperatist alliance. When he allowed the Rebels to know the location of the second Death Star he over estimated their chances and lost control of the situation. After his attempt to convert Vader's son Luke to the darkside, Vader threw him down a shaft, leading him to his death.

8. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    I feel that keeping everything the same as in the Expanded Universe would severely constrain creative freedom. However, perhaps there could be a middle ground with certain elements of the EU preserved such as Thrawn or Palpatine's clones, but definitely not a word-by-word retelling of events. I doubt Disney will pay the EU any heed, however.

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I asked for at least three paragraphs. Since it's your first task i'll let this slide but for future tasks i expect more detail and thought. Do not fail me again my apprentice. time for your next task.

2nd task

I want you to describe to me line by line the Jedi Code. Tell me what is wrong it under each line. Then I want you to describe in your own words the Sith Code line by line.

10. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    ***lurks in the shadows****
    It would be useful for the Peons. Master if they saw you in action they would find out what it is like to truly embrace the darkside.

11. The Shadow Emperor

Sep 29, 2012
    May I have a task as enjoyable and thought-provoking as this one, Rambo?

Or better yet, can I start brutally massacring Jedi now? :D

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Hands up who is of the opinion that Darth Wanderguard is awesome right now...

... so I can chop them off for blatant favouritism?

13. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Alright, apprentice. You want thought provoking?

Give me 500 words each on three different Sith philosophies of your choosing (Rule of two, etcetera). You can tell me the pros, cons, and origins of each, or you can go more freestyle and simply write your musings.

14. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    *catches herself just in time and sits on both of them just in case*

:p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  15. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    So, uh, now that I've joined, when will I be paired with a Master or whatever? Or is there something I have to do first?

16. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    I will do better for the next task..I will have it completed tomorrow night after working

17. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    We're hazing you :p NSO has a longer period of hazing... Nah, Tee will pair you soon.

I can take on another if you wish, Dark Lord.

18. Dark-Fox

Dark-Fox Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I give in to the power of the Dark Side.

The force shall free me!

19. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Greetings @Dark-Fox to darkness tell me why do you choose the darkside/Sith?

Sinrebirth you may take on Kev as an apprentice.

20. Dark-Fox

Sep 28, 2008
    Hello Teegirl. Surely you agree that the Dark Side is the only true use of the force? Life is a struggle in which only the strong survive. We are given emotions such as anger and fear for this reason. It is only proper that we should take them to the next level and use them for personal power.

Plus, the Sith have cool outfits! :)

darthhelinith likes this.
  21. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Am I still a master here? I mean from the whole thing where we were mixing memberships between the AoD and the DoD for a while before the move? Or do I need to be trained?

Damn straight!

Dark-Fox likes this.
  22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very good answer. Stick around stick around and let us get to know you and vice verse. You will receive a master soon

Dark-Fox likes this.
  23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Sorry for the double post internet is messed up. Yeah Helinith you are still a master here. I forgot. You may go ahead and train Darth-Fox.

24. Dark-Fox

Sep 28, 2008
    Thank you, I look forward to getting to know you all.

I like the avatar Darth Helinith. Very Sithy ;)

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Yes, nothing says Sith like a pink pony.

Diamond Pony maybe though...

[​IMG]

Dark-Fox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.