main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Dark-Fox - If I can gauge that I'll get enough interest for it to be worthwhile, I'd love to restart the FC.

Sent from my Comlink

2. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Forecast of Helinith vomit in 3... 2... :p

Dark-Fox I want you to find me an interesting sick bag, record your total darkpoints score in your signature or profile and let me see now...
    Write me a small fan fiction of your character you created in your CS. Only rule is that it has to include the phrase "cotton sock" in it.
    Absolute max 1,100 words; I'm looking for quality over quantity.

EDIT
    Oh and 9 points for a task is a good number. Large majority of my tasks (unless otherwise noted) are out of 10 and getting 10 points out of me is a rare feat. I haven't had an apprentice who has gotten two or more 10/10s during their training with me.

3. Dark-Fox

Dark-Fox Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    Your will be done, my master.

Edit: I was hoping to find a sick bag with a cat peeking from it but I couldn't find one. Have this instead:
    [​IMG]

4. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011

5. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Very cute and red is my favorite colour. Take 2 points.

6. Sith Iratus

Sith Iratus Jedi Master

Nov 24, 2012
    Hello brothers and sisters,i feel a strong connection in here. ;-)

7. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    Thank You!! although i wasnt very sure if I was making a profile for myself or not, but If need be I could change a few things around

8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    BDOT

4th Task

Sith Rule of Power Structures (Rule of Two etc) – Name all of them and describe strengths and weaknesses of each.

The Shadow Emperor

3rd Task

I want you to create a character sheet that represents you as a Sith. Be as detailed as possible. Below is a template you can use.

Name:
    (picture)

Species:
    Personality:
    Height:
    Appearance:
    Eye Color:
    Hair:
    Skin Color:
    Scars/Tattoos:

Biography:

Ship (if any):
    Lightsaber:
    Lightsaber Combat Style:
    Other Weapons:
    Force Powers:

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Just an FYI guys, I would love more than anything to join the RP... Only problem is finding time... >.<

Darth RL is a traitorous usurper who needs to die. He's not worthy of the title of Darth.

10. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Are wanting to train in the ways of the Sith?............ it will control your destiny

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Waiting for you, Teegirloo...

*sinister laugh*

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  13. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    NEW MATERIAL?!

*face melts from excitement*

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I still have to finish all the first ones.:p

Oh and RPing is gonna have to wait. Time is limited during the holiday season.

15. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    And so I have returned my brothers!!! And upon my return I find news of a new chapter in the saga of the One Sith. Splendid!

16. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I think the news of Legacy is enough to make this Sith actually turn into a Sith on the Lit board. I'm so angry about this news.

17. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    :confused: Anger leads to hate ? Hate leads to the darkside ..yes???.....

or do you not approve of legacy comics? or the One Sith?

18. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I think it all boils down to the fact that she's a Cade fan and Cade won't be in these new ones... at least from the looks of it. There's no telling whether or not he won't be in them in some way or another, cause they didn't really give us any details.

Sent from my Comlink

19. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Is it cause he's got a sexy back [face_rofl]

Oh noo_O

20. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Was debating with some friends last night and this topic came up: Do you think a Jedi can be turned to the Dark Side and truly become a Sith Lord? Or will that Former Jedi always be partially tainted due to their time dabbling in the light? From there, based on your response to the first question, what Jedi do you think has the potential to be a great Sith Lord?

21. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Yes, most Sith do start as Jedi, after all. Heck, even the first Sith Lords were Jedi before their schism from the order.

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
  23. Rotticus

Rotticus Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 21, 2012
    still working on mine, I work two jobs in retail pulling 12 hour days til after christmas but i am doing my best to finish it up!

24. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    zzzzz...

*wakes up*

Oh yeah, I almost forgot I was a Sith apprentice. I'll get that assignment to you by the end of the weekend.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Best do.

Anyway, to topic.

I do not consider that Jedi can become true Sith. They always fall for a reason. Order or Weakness. Neither are the point of being a Sith. To be a Sith is to obtain power for its own sake. A Jedi who falls because they are weak (Kibh Jeen, Darth Vader) or to impose Order on a messy galaxy (Ajunta Pall, Ulic Qel-Droma, Darth Revan, Darth Caedus, Darth Krayt) are flawed Sith because they chose the dark side when the light failed them (in their opinions). They can just as easily 'un-choose' if given sufficient reason i.e. love for a brat of a son (Vader).

A true Sith must be born Sith - because they can be nothing else - Sadow, Vitiate, Bane, Lumiya.

I cannot think of a 'born' Sith who has been redeemed.

I can think of many 'fallen Jedi' who became Sith who have been... Ajunta Pall, Ulic, Revan, Vader, Caedus...

... that Ajunta Pall would be redeemed after founding the Sith Order is our ultimate failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.