main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary The Official Star Wars Trivial Pursuit: FanForce Style!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    Do you think you know everything there is to know about the Star Wars universe? How about your Expanded Universe knowledge? Well, now is the time for everyone to dig out their thinking caps because boy do we have a game for you. Without any further delay, may I present....

The Official Star Wars Trivial Pursuit for FanForce!!

That's right! March 10, 2002 will mark the beginning of a new game that will be presented in the FFC (FanForce Community). The rules will be simple and will be posted in this thread and in the FFC. If you have any questions regarding the game, please feel free to post them in this thread or PM me.

Hinted Rules: Teams will be used, not a free-for-all.
    Winners: VIP-ship for the whole team for 3 days. Winning team posted on FanForce.Net and TFN.

Here are a list of the Official rules:

- Teams will be made of three users, if your chapter has enough people, multiple teams can compete.
    - The cut off time for sign ups is at 9pm board time on each thursday before the game starts. You can submit your team in the official thread in Fan Force Community.
    - A max of ten teams will be taken per game.
    - Each team will nominate a leader and that person would submit the answer each day.
    - A 24 hour time limit to answer each question.
    - Answers must be submitted to the appropriate Mod by PM.
    - Teams may discuss answers via PM but no discussion in the thread or your team gets disqualified.
    - The team with the most points after one week moves on.
    - Winners get VIP staus for 3 days.

For more information or sign up visit the Official game thread in Fan Force Community.

2. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey this sounds great! Whatya say guys? I'll bet Charm City Fan Force willcream the competition!(Uh, pardon the pun.) Just think, we'll all have pretty colors after our names if we win. If we lose, we sic Eva and Derth after the winners and equip them with all the condiments in the Expanded Universe. Besides we all have our specialties, me & Motterman can handle EU, MuttandSolo, Sithspawn Big Broadcastah and Mogook can do collecting. Motterman, Luke, Sapient DRK_HLT & Eva hang out here so much, they probably know everything. Derth is good with spoilers. Heck even Errant probably can handle any Fan Fiction stuff they throw at us. What a team! And we all work so well together already.

3. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Sounds like fun, i wouldnt mind doing some trivia here in the forum too.

4. Lolipon

Lolipon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 28, 1999
    I guess I'll give it a go... I know some EU, Fan Fiction, & (video) Games. Everyone is probably pretty solid on Movie knowledge. :)

5. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    I'm strong with the Movie side of the Force Trivia. Even behind the movie and most of the tidbits people don't think about.

6. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I'll help if I can too, I know EU, books and video games....

7. BigBroadcastah

BigBroadcastah Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    I do pretty well with the movie stuff, but i dont know jack about the books.

8. Luke_Starkiller

Luke_Starkiller Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm in! I've read a lot of the "adult" EU, have a pretty good grasp on the movies, and hang here about every day! Plus, I know this guy on Ord Mantell who gan get plenty of condiments to supply Eva and Derth with :D

9. ErrantVenture

ErrantVenture Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2002
    Uh, Isbeth I don't know about that much fan fiction. However, I have read most of the adult fiction, every NJO, even every Young Jedi Knight book, a lot of the comics and I know some of the movie trivia. Plus I've seen Spaceballs and 4 out of the 5 Kevin Smith movies. I don't know how much of this may be helpful.

10. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    And we can't forget that the CCFF is all-knowing when it comes to sporks :D

11. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    I don't know if sporks will be a topic, however, if we are going to take part we need three person teams by Thursday. Whose gonna be on a team? Who volunteers to be team leader and how many teams do we have?
    Also who is gonna be on whose team?

12. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm in. I don't have any preference to who I am teamed with or who is leader. Too bad it is limited to teams of three.

13. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    If you didn't get on a team get one ready, each week different teams will compete until we have a grand champion.

14. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    If I step out, hey, I'm the weakest link anyway, :) we have two teams of three each.
    Now whose on what team? PM and get ready who is on what team. Get your act together. I will stand in for folks who drop out. 'Kay, get ready to post on the official thread teams and who is on which team. Charm City # 1 & Charm City # 2.

15. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    I may be able to come, if so whos team would I be on?

16. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    OK...I know I'm in for a team. Who's with me?

Error: Only 1 message post per minute is allowed.

grrr....stupid error.

17. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    How's: Luke, Errant, Lolipon - team one
    Mogook, Big Broadcastah, Aragorn -team two

Me and Chissdude can be alternates unless we find a third, then we can be a third team.

Rearrange yourselves anyway you like, but PM Rox by tomorrow night on Thursday that you are ready to play the first round and she has all the info. Refamiliarize yourselves with the rules too. Thnaks and may the force be with you.

18. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    Hey,
    I want to be on a team!

19. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    I go to the FFC every now and then and all the slots for teams are filled up and the thread is locked so no one else can join till the next game....so are we gonna use these teams in the next game? ?[face_plain]

20. Luke_Starkiller

Jun 26, 2001
    We could use these teams or chat about it Sat at the meeting.

21. Aragorn327

Aug 20, 2001
    I've PMed Rox , about my question, and no responce yet. That's okay, you can find the finalized teams here.

EDIT: Just got reply, this game's full, and a new game starts every Sunday!

22. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Hey gang.....count me in!!! sounds GREAT!! Put me wherever you want me!! I'm good at movie, behind the scenes, and everything in books up to the Yazonn Vong crap.

23. Isbeth

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey Sithspawn, you can go with MuttandSolo and Chissdude, now, there is a killer team.
    I'll stay an alternate, and hey, you don't have to keep to these teams, see if you can get it together for next week's round.

24. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    Cool deal! Just PM me with details somebody....computers cunfuse me a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.