main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC The Official SWC Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    *bows in response, pulls out a lightsaber and ignites it*

*holds it steady in one hand, guarding her torso and face*

2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    notes his blade is set on "low" so any contacts will merely burn and cause no permanent damage.

*Takes a short step forward, on solid footing. Immediately goes with the Sun Djem Mark of Contact; angling his blade towards the hilt of his opponent.*

3. Sistros

Sistros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 24, 2010
    (LOL at the japanese sounding names for moves :p)

Admiral_Volshe likes this.
  4. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    OOC: Hey I didnt come up with them lol

5. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *angles her hilt to avoid and quickly steps to the side, before lunging to meet his blade*

6. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    i know: i just find it hilarious :p

7. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Grins as AV falls for his trap. Slightly changes the path of his blade to perform a Makashi Riposte to render her attack null. Quickly retaliates with a lunge forward, stabbing at her left foot.

OOC: Makashi Riposte: A defensive technique where the duelist slightly alters the angle of an opponent's attack before quickly retaliating with a counter strike.

8. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
  9. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *performs a sai, using the Force to help her land a few feet back, and holds her blade steadily above her head, in an aggressive neutral position*

Sorry, I'm doing your bios and WNU and this. :p

10. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Quickly follows through by stepping forward, back inside striking distance of his opponent. He quickly lunged forward, falling to one knee while driving his blade into AV's abdomen area, utilizing a Shiak maneuver

OOC: In lightsaber combat, shiak was the act of stabbing an opponent and was considered relatively honorable by the Jedi..

11. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    considered relatively honorable by the Jedi..

----

hmm, keepers of the peace my smelly sarlaac pit,

hypocrites!! the lot of them!

*calms self*

Chewbacca89 and Admiral_Volshe like this.
  12. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *tumbles forward, using her blade to deflect his, before igniting her second lightsaber and using it to attempt a sun djem on his saber*

*finishes her roll and leaps a few feet away again, both blades held in ready stance*

((Nobody bothered to remember my lightsaber description. :p ))

13. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    OOC: I remember. But to such a skilled master as I, it just didnt matter ;) [face_rofl]

Sidesteps away from the crazed attack, then rolls forward to follow his prey. He quickly angled his blade towards his opponents neck.

14. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *guards her neck with the blade, then jumps over him while swinging her second blade, catching his shoulder with a shiim*

(Shiim are the little slashes, like the one Dooku gives Obi-Wan in AOTC)

15. Sistros

Jul 24, 2010
    *sits crossed legged*

((this is where i sit down on my bottom on the floor and has one leg over the other n front of me))

16. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    As the neck attack was a ruse, he already retracted it as his opponent leapt over him. He then slid forward (to the spot AV had just stood) and could sense and attack aimed where his shoulder had just been. He performed a Jung and met her blade with his.

The Jung was a 180 degree turn

17. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *as his blade met hers, she lunged forward, again aiming for a shiim, carefully blocking his saber with hers as he attempted to block her attack*

18. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    He observed the "flashy" attack and merely scoffed. Instead of trying to block the incoming attack with his blade, he twisted his body sideways, eliminating her attack vector. He then slammed his boot hard on her foot, hoping to knock her off balance.

19. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *she loses focus for a mere second, then pushes away from him, backwards into an defensive position*

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  20. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    OOC: this is fun!

Tries to push his advantage by leveling a controlled swing at the hilt in his opponents left hand. At the same time he sent a kick to AV's knee, on the same leg he had previously attacked.

21. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *focusses in on his eyes, searching for his emotions....*

*jumps to the side, blocking his swing, and slashes down with precision at his leg*

*runs back a few feet, then places her sabers back into an attack/defense stance*

22. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    "Just need to keep backing her into that corner" he thought to himself. He decided to stop the kick and avoid the burning consequences. Instead, he took several steps after AV as she tried to back away. He noted her attack position and grinned. He quickly came to a halt and angled his blade in front of him at a 30 degree angle to defend himself from any forthcoming attack.

23. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *with a quick slash to his ankles as a distraction, she evaded him and turned the tables, knowing the proximity of the corner*

*3 quick slashes to his hilt, while using the other blade to guard herself, she returned to her attack/defense position, feigning slashes to distract his focus*

24. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    "Very impressive" he thought to himself. He saw the slash at his ankle and instead of blocking, kicked the hilt of the blade away from him. The next three slashes had him stumbling backwards to get out of the way. One of the slashes missed his hilt, but still found its mark; singing his wrist. His focus was now shaken, but not entirely gone. He stepped far inside striking distance of AV and rammed his shoulder into her chest while slashing his blade towards her right abdomen.

25. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    *using the Force to ground herself, she resists the attack before moving her blade to block his slash*

*with another set of vicious yet precise slashes to both his hilts and his arms, she backs him even closer to the wall*

Chewbacca89 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.