main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Whoops - double post. :)

2. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    ?I officially HATE stun bolts!? Kyrie yelled once she was able to talk again.

?At least they weren?t blaster bolts,? Gebi commented.

?That?s true. They?re just really bad to wake up from,? Kyrie mumbled.

?At least we?re waking up,? Gebi mumbled.

?Oh, shut up!? Kyrie cried.

LOL Great dialogue.

Clever kids, too. I hope they give the pirates what-for. I used to love Chinese Whispers - but I'm an old fogie. ;)

Can't wait to see what the kids do.

3. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    I'm baaaaaaack....................

looks like I have a LOT of catching up to do, and in my own thread at that.

4. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    This looks interesting, I like it! I haven't read it all...yet. I have to go eat dinner! :D Courtney

5. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Welcome back Typo!

Welcome to the insanity Courtney_Solo :)

6. Jaya_Antilles

Jaya_Antilles Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    The kids had been very good for half an hour, but that was all that they could stand really.

Pyto started humming an annoying tune first.

The rest of the group chimed in and gradually they started singing, ?This is the tune that doesn?t end, it goes on and on for the pirates, we just started singing it, not knowing what they?d do, and we?ll continue singing because that?s all we have to do. This is the??

That was when the same pirate came in and yelled at the group again.

?I told you to keep quiet!? he shouted.

?We?re bored! Can you really expect a group of kids to keep quiet for this long with nothing to do? We can barely sit five minutes without being entertained by something,? Kuati yelled at the guard.

She received a smack across her small face with the blunt end of his blaster for her smart comment, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from her lips.

The other kids cried out in protest when he did that, but he ignored their cries.

?What the hell are you doing?? another pirate yelled.

?Keeping them in line.?

?That?s not how you keep them in line! The boss wants them healthy, not scared out of their minds. If they have to talk or sing, then let them.?

?Yeah, but doesn?t he always say that fear leads to the Dark Side? I?m just warming them up for him.?

?Leave ?em be. They?re scared enough as it is. Especially if they find out why we kidnapped them.?

?Why did you kidnap us?? Krit asked.

?You?re going to be the first students of our boss. He?s a Sith. You?re able to talk, just don?t cause too much trouble.?

?You okay, Kuati?? Kale asked her.

?No,? she cried. ?My cheek hurts, and I can?t move.?

?Maybe you should be more careful about what you say next time,? Kale suggested.

?Maybe I should,? she replied, and in a completely un-Kuati-like action, she started to cry.

Kale scooted next to her and tried to comfort her as best as he could, which didn?t work very well because his hands were bound behind his back.

?Yes!? Kyrie cried out.

The other kids turned to stare at her.

?Remember that talent I have? It works on other things,? Kyrie told them.

They stared blankly at her for a while. Once they caught on, they nodded eagerly in affirmation.

?So, who thinks Kuati smells like poo-doo?? Pyto loudly asked the group.

?Shut up, Pyto. We don?t want to hear it,? Kale commanded.

?Of course you don?t want to hear me, or anyone else talk right now. You just want to
    make Kuati feel better because you looooooooove her,? Pyto teased.

Kale, and a few others, were surprised that Pyto was actually making sense that day. He was acting obnoxious to cover for any noise that the other kids might make as they freed themselves.

?I do not!? Kale yelled back.

Otri snorted. ?Yeah, sure, that's what they all say...?

7. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    YES!!!!!!!!! Finly caught !

good work in my absence Jaya.

8. Valin_Halcyon

Valin_Halcyon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    I think Pyto's[i/] the one who loves kauti.

9. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    :D Yay! I'm caught up again! Great post Jaya! I loved the return of the tortorous song that never ends. I do feel a bit sorry for Kauti, but it is cool seeing all of the kids working together, even Pyto. :)

10. MysteriousRaven13

MysteriousRaven13 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 2, 2003
    I think Pyto's the one who loves kauti.

Bite your tongue!!!!! :mad:

YES !!!!!!!!! Finly caught !

:D Glad to see that you haven't changed, Typo! Welcome back, and hope you enjoyed basic training and AIT. :D

11. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    :: giggles ::

Raven, now what did I promise you?

12. Valin_Halcyon

Jan 7, 2005
    Does that mean I get five credits, Jaya?

13. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    What? Wrong thread Valin.

14. Valin_Halcyon

Jan 7, 2005
    So? I guessed right, didn't I?

15. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    I will post my comments by tomorrow night, Master. I promise. Really, I will. :D

16. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    No, Valin, you did not guess right. And that's really getting annoying.

17. Jedi_Tigris

Jedi_Tigris Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Uh oh, not good! So the pirates kidnapped them to take them to a Sith lord? Wonder who thats supposed to be? Hehe, like how they're surprised Pyto/Otri is making sense now :p

Welcome back, Wes Janson/Typo!

18. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Aren't the Sith supposed to be extinct?

Well, I don't really care as long as this person isn't another resurrected Emporer :p

So what's that power again? I forget...

19. MysteriousRaven13

Nov 2, 2003
    March 10th Post

He ran his hand through his hair and took stock of his situation. ?Nothing around to use as a weapon; food tray?s disposable ? no good. No cracks; everything?s airtight. Nothing.? He kicked the wall in frustration.

Then, it hit him.

?I?m a Jedi? I wonder?? His thoughts trailed off and he worked on focusing his mind. ?Gotta open the lock??

Doh!! *Hits Wes upside the head*

After searching most of the base, Wes found a computer that someone had forgotten to log out of. Finding the room, he headed that direction, cautiously.

Well that was convenient. :rolleyes:

March 15th Post

[i] [blockquote] ?But now we?ve got better fire power. At least your dad knows what to pack, Otri,? Kuati commented. [/blockquote] [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] I guess she?s still upset with Pyto to call him ?Otri?. [/b] [/color] :D [face_laugh] [color=blueviolet] [b] Or? she?s just going to give him a hard time about his name, simply because she?s Kuati. [/b] [/color]

[i] [blockquote] ?But how do we know they?ll come all the way in? You?d think they would have learned from their previous mistakes.? Kuati added in her dissenting voice, meeting a few gasps and groans from the group. [/blockquote] [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Ah, the voice of reason. [/b] [/color] :D

[blockquote] [i] ?Maybe someone goes up and tugs on one of the pirate?s pant legs and tells him that Jodi hasn?t stopped crying and needs attention. It?d have to be someone that can look very sweet and adorable,? Kale softly spoke.

The group turned to stare at Kuati, except for Pyto. He continued to fiddle with his new gadgets until Gebi spotted it and took them away before he could set them off ahead of their escape plan. [/i] [/blockquote]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] That?s my little angel? [/b] [/color] [face_laugh]

[hr]
    March 17th Post

[blockquote] [i] ?I?ve gotten that problem fixed,? Kale said proudly. ?I made a miniature jamming device that should take out their comms. But that would mean that we would have to leave the datapad here? so maybe we should just take their comm devices.? [/i] [/blockquote]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Hehe, what a smart kid. [/b] [/color] [face_nerd]

[blockquote] [i] ?Will you just shut up already?? Kuati screamed. [/i] [/blockquote]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Kuati needs her daily fix of ?beating up on Pyto?ah?Orti? [/b] [/color] :D

[blockquote] [i] ?Let me see that,? Kuati snapped as she took the can from his hand.

?You can read? I didn?t know you could read!? Kyrie teased as she read the can Kuati held. [/i] [/blockquote]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Ah, a new target. [/b] [/color] :D [face_devil]

[hr]
    March 29th Post

[i] [blockquote] ?Okay guys, they should be here in about a minute. Jodi, I need you to start crying now. The rest of you girls, you need to get ready to cry too. Kale, I need you to have the jammer set up so that you can activate it when the pirates come in here. We don?t need them calling for reinforcements before we escape. Pyto, you, sadly, are in charge of the distractions. You, and your team, will be in charge of setting off the smoke bombs, setting off the mini-boomers, and then hitting the pirates with the knock-out gas. Kuati, you probably have the most important job of all. If you can?t get the pirates in the door, we?re in deep bantha dung.? Kale surveyed his group. He hoped that they were all up for their tasks today. ?Does everyone understand their orders?? They all nodded in response. ?Good, then let?s get in place.? [/blockquote] [/i]
    [color=blueviolet] [b] Just how old are these kids again, Master? [/b] [/color] :D

[i] [blockquote] ?Hm? why don?t you think about them hurting Wes. If we can?t get out of here, that?s what they?ll do to him.?

Jodi felt tears start to form in her eyes. ?That?ll do,? she whispered back. [/blockquote] [/i]
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

[blockquote] [i] Kuati,

20. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    :eek: You posted, Padawan! :eek: Wow. I'm impressed!

21. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Ahh the plot thickens - -

22. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    Now thats a long review........

23. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    [:D] Hi Lurkers! If you're a lurker, give me a hug back!

Today is "Hug a Lurker" day! So hug your lurkers!

24. Wes_Janson

Mar 17, 2004
    ::shifty eyes::

Im a lurker ;)

25. JediCallista_1_6_e54

JediCallista_1_6_e54 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    AHHHHHHHHH NEW POST! Kale and Kuati sitting in a tree.....[face_devil] So the kids are free, and they're going to be raising merry hell for the pirates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.