main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Price of Sacrifice {Obi-Wan, Anakin -- Angst, AU} |COMPLETE 11-11-03|

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CalaisKenobi, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Anakin didn?t notice the odd knowing look in the bright blue eyes of his son, nor the slight smile that upturned the still lips of Obi-Wan Kenobi as a new bond began to form.
    :)

Perfect ending to such a wonderful story.

I still can't believe this is over. I think this thread is where I made my first post.

I look foward to reading you other stories. :)

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Wow- what an ending. When I first read about Boba induced injuries I thought that Boba was taking out his revenge on Mace. Then as I read on I started laughing about their troubles.

3. DarthSmurf

DarthSmurf Jedi Master star 5

May 10, 2003
    I can't believe this story is finally over! It's been excellent from start to finish. I hope to read another one of your stories again soon! :D

4. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Whoa. That was an awesome epilogue! Very emotional! But was Obi-Wan in a coma? Or what happened? MUSN'T STOP!!! :-D

5. Enigma_Jade

Enigma_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    ::stands and applauds::

Amazing, CK. I can't believe DRL has taken up so much of my time, but I am definitely glad I got here in time for the magnificent ending you had for us! Wonderfully, wonderfully written. It was a joy to read this.

::sends hugs to all::

EJ

6. Mysticshill

Mysticshill Jedi Master star 1

Nov 27, 2001
    Hi, I know I picked up this fic at the very beginning, but there was just no time for reading. I rediscovered it 2 days ago and read the whole thing. I couldn't stop, consequently I now have a paper due tomorrow morning that has not been started at all. But it was definatly worth it!

This was a great story, I like that you gave it a happy ending (though it could have been happier). Will there be a sequel? If Luke has a bond and Obi is gaining some awareness.....

I will hope for a sequel, thanks for a great ride!

7. Cicci

Cicci Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 16, 2002
    What a wonderful end to this wonderful story. It was intensely beautiful, and funny too. And I absolutely loved the bond between Obi and Luke. I just don't think I have enough words to say how much I enjoyed the epilogue, as well as the whole story. The whole thing has just been brilliant.

You're welcome, and you deserved all the responses and praise you got, and more. I'm just happy I got to follow along on the trip.

8. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Shaindl Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed the story, and I truly appreciate your comments.

CrystalKenobi Have you consider a sequel to this story starting off with the new bond

I won't rule it out, but I have no plans to at this time ;)

kasia Thanks!

jedi_nayru I think it was the first fic I ever read on this site.
    Funny, its the first fic I ever wrote on this site! (or any site for that matter! :p ) Thanks and I hope it was as great a "breaking in" experience for you as it was for me!

Psycho-freak It seems strange to think of you making a "first post" anymore! It's been so long! :D

Kitara first read about Boba induced injuries I thought that Boba was taking out his revenge on Mace. Then as I read on I started laughing about their troubles
    I'm glad thats how you read it, as that is how I intended it :)

Darthsmurf THanks! I hope to finish another one of my stories soon!

diamondpony2002 I guess whether or not Obi will come out of the coma (unless I write a sequel) is up to the reader! ;)

Enigma_Jade Thanks! *hugs back!*

Mysticshill I couldn't stop, consequently I now have a paper due tomorrow morning that has not been started at all. But it was definatly worth it!

Wow.. I'm glad you considered it worth it. Do you still after having to write that paper so late! :p

Cicci I'm just happy I got to follow along on the trip
    And I am ever so glad you were on the trip as well. It wouldn't have been nearly the same without you!

THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!

9. Larkonna

Larkonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 1999
    CK, I'm really going to miss this. I started it in high school, I finished it while in college. Despite everything that went on, for some reason, i always found time to read CK's posts. It's been such a pleasure to read this incredible story.

So how long did it end up being? And how can I get a complete copy of the whole thing so I can read it again? :)

10. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Caught up i have. :)

pleeeease do a sequel. I promise not to fall behind again. *puppydog eyes.*

11. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Larkonna Thanks, I'm glad you stuck with it through such a change in your life. That transition is difficult, I remember! If you need any help or just a sympathetic ear, feel free to PM or IM me ;) As for a whole copy of the story, I can email it, or you can get it from fanfiction.net :D

jacen200015 Sequel? EEP! Maybe... :D THANK YOU!

12. CalaisKenobi

Jun 15, 2002
    Hmm... Well if anyone wanders onto this thread, Across the Tide of Time is updated, FINALLY, and I'm thinking of starting another story. Any thoughts?

CK

13. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    Weeeeeeeeell, a sequel to this one would be nice. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.