main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy The Rebirth of a Nation (An Avatar: The Last AirBender RPG)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by bundjakub23132, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Betti and Tyler

"Why that...that...that... ughh, when did he become the leader " Tyler began, cursing Toshiro. He had wanted to go to New York. "That Balance of yours doesn't work you know!! Just one of us is balanced!!" Tyler screamed into the air. Tyler looked at Betti. "Well, you wanna go with Cal to go find that friend of his, the firebender? Because it only makes sense for Cal to go sense he actually knows who he looks like." Tyler said.

Betti looked at the two Avatars and giggled. "I wouldn't mind going with Cal. I would just leave you and Toshiro to settle your differences. Hehe, differences." she said. Tyler just stared at her in a amazement. Sometimes she can be really creepy.

TAG:All

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Apologies for my prolonged absence, just finished up finals week only to be moving in a couple days, as such my time may be spare, but I hope to post IC sometime this evening after I finish the days packing.

3. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Ok, Kira's up first, still trying to figure out the what's going on with the avatars, but should have a "Cal" post later.
    IC: Kira Sarkin
    Outside Billings Residence,
    Northern New York

It was the owl's fault. When in doubt always blame the recently dead owls. No sooner that the owl had collapsed dead then the front door exploded outwards as liquid tons began to surging around the structure, in the process of making a protective barrier around the building while at the same time forcing Kira into an air powered back flip to avoid injuring herself. During this process she knew this fight would have the purist clean-up crews on her back for weeks. This thought was finished as the water had almost completely encircled the house and her reflexes as the best airbender in centuries kicked in. Even as she recovered from her flip she used her control over the air to hold open a space in the water barrier only a few inches wide and close to the ground before the barrier froze completely and spikes began adding themselves for style.

It was at this point her phone began to ring, and while maintaining the small, unnoticeable hole, she answered, recognizing the number as her opposite, the best earthbender in recent times in the organization on the other end. They had only dueled once of course, primarily because neither could best the other and it ended not because one of them won but because they had both called it a draw after they were both on the floor and completely exhausted.

"Yes Nathan?", she answered, curiosity ringing in her voice.

Tag: Tog, Chan(primarily for reactions to the phone maybe?)

4. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Nathan Toohey - On Route to Kira and Chandler

He grunted as he looked out the window of the cement truck and viewed a road sign. "About time you pick up." He said as he held his phone to his ear. "The Boss sent me to back you up, I'll be there in about a half hour." His gaze moved to his student driving the truck and then in front of him to the pick-up truck leading them, which was driven by another of his students. "The people at the ware-house said you took a bike there, I have to ask... How were you planning on bringing the bender back on that?" He said, allowing himself to chuckle after his words; something he rarely did in the company of other Purists. "Anyway, I've brought two of my students along to help contain the Bender, and we have a means of transporting him. We'll be there soon." He said as he closed his phone set it on the dash board.

He rested his hands behind his head and peered out onto the road in front of him. "You and James," He said referring to the other student, driving the truck in front of them. "are to only watch, I only want you two to help with holding the Bender in the truck after we are done." He said as a grin appeared on his face. "You'll only get hurt if you get in Kira's or my way."

Yuul_Shamar, chanbill5390

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

Chandler could tell the woman hadn't left yet, in fact he could hear her faintly on the street, as well as the sound of dialing. 'I can't believe she's calling for help!' he thought furiously. With that thought he began to stretch his bending out to the plants around his house, the grass grew longer and started to sway slightly, like a snake about to strike, the trees began to look as though ready to leap and take down anything that may try to pull something too fast. 'She'd better not go too far, I'd rather not have to use that technique.' he thought again, he didn't want to risk using his most extreme ability, though if the time called for it, he would not be afraid to turn his opponents into mummies.

TAG: Purists

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Just making a post as Cal to stop holding the avatars up. On the bright side, I've just about unpacked most of my stuff, so I should regain much of my time again soon.
    IC: Calen "Cal" Omar

"Why that...that...that... ughh, when did he become the leader "

"I wouldn't mind going with Cal. I would just leave you and Toshiro to settle your differences. Hehe, differences."

Cal smirked, adding his two cents as he did so. "Just try not to maim each other, I'd rather not test myself as a healer just yet." Turning to Betti, he whispered conspiratorially, "Five bucks says the two of them will at least be arguing next time we see them."

Tag: Chan, Rune

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.