main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Redemption of General Grevious

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterBranondias, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    Who is this character known as General Grevious? How is one robotic able to possess such control over the intricate talent that is saber weilding? How has he been able to overpower and out duel even some of the best?

It was said he was once a man; or at least a living being. He died they say; tragically. But much of his past is shadowed.

This tale delves into the story behind the machine menace and how he came to be and what drives him.

[b]This RPG is of course [i]'AU'[/i]. It takes place during the time that the Clone Wars & Revenge of the Sith would (both of which still happen; only w/ GG's part much changed.) This tale however focuses mostly on the character of Grevious and the events & people surrounding the world in which I have now put him in [face_devil]

[blockquote]I will play the part of Grevious and the remaining characters needed are as follows:[/b]

[b][color=purple]Mace Windu [i](very important part)[/i][/color]

[color=blue]Obi-Wan Kenobi [i](almost as important)[/i][/color]

[color=maroon]Anakin Skywalker[/color]

[color=navy]Darth Sidious/Supreme Chancellor Palpatine [i](also an important role)[/i][/color]

[color=green]Yoda[/color]

[color=white]The remaining & living Council members[/color]

[color=brown]Misc Characters [i](whomever you want that I might have missed or original that you would like to create)[/i][/color][/b][/blockquote]

[hr]

[i]Now here's the Bio Sheet:[/i]

[b][blockquote]Character Name:

Character Age (try to be specific):

Affliation:

If Jedi, what rank (only those on Council can be Masters)?:

If other, what rank (be reasonable)?:

Weaponry (1 primary weapon/1 back-up*not required*--others may be discovered or picked up by your character later on, but within a reasonable limit):

Appearance:

Detailed Background Bio:[/blockquote][/b]

[hr]

[color=whitesmoke]LSA :) Edit: Locked at author's request.[/color]

2. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    can i be obi-wan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.