main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Sands of Time

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by starwarsismyally, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsismyally

starwarsismyally Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2003
    The Time is 2015, the US, has been dragged into WWIII, because of the attacks on several US Carriers along the coast of Eastern Africa, the center of the war. Jaden Jiles, along with many other new recruits, is beeing transported to the Southern African country of South Africa, where the Allies Base resides. Armed with a standard UTG AK-47 Rifle, a UHC M9 hand gun, a few grenades, and standard armor, Jaden prepares himself, for the most dangerous mission in his life, to be alive at the end of WWIII.

Rules

1.Regular JC Rules
    2.No Uber Characters, I don't want to see your character take out a whole army, I can see 10 or 20, but I'm not talking about 100 here.
    3. Try to interact with other RPers, don't fly solo the whole time.
    4 You can choose to join the following armies: U.S and it's Allies(that means anyone that is a close Ally right now, IE Italy, UK, Japan, ect., Africa & Asia Alliance (The Bad Guys: All northern African Countries:Sudan, Egypt, Algeria, Libya, + Iran, Syria, North Korea, Vietnam.)
    5.I'll control most of the NPC, but if you need to, you can control some of them as you need to.
    6. I would like a good RPG, so try to be a little creative.
    7. Players can die, so If I decide to kill off one of your characters, you can always create another one.
    8. You can post your Character Sheets here, and I will approve them.
    9. You have to start at the rank of Private, I will promote you when I see fit.
    10. Only 2 characters per person.

Character Sheet

Name: Jaden Jiles
    Army:U.S
    Age 20
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 180 lbs
    Hair- Short Brown Hair
    Eyes: Blue
    Scars-None
    Weapon(s)- UTG AK-47 Rifle, UHC M9 hand gun, a handful of grenades.
    Equipment: Standard U.S. Armor, Army Boots, and Army Radio.
    Transportion-Tanks, Military Transports
    Bio-(or Biography): Jaden was born in the town of Colton, California. Growing up, he has always wanted to do something great for his country, but he never thought, that when he signed up as a recruit the U.S. Army, that he would be dragged into a War. Now that WWIII has started, Jaden, must rely on his fellow soilders, his Ak-47, and his insticts to survive WWIII.

Name: Carl Redd
    Age 45
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: 250 lbs
    Hair- Short Grey Hair
    Eyes: Brown
    Scars-Short Scar across the right fore arm, from a bullet wound
    Weapon(s)- Assortment
    Equipment: General Clothes
    Transportion- The Armies Top Transportation in Air, Sea, and Ground.
    Bio-(or Biography)Carl Redd has been in the Army for 25 years, and has been a 4-star general for about 5. His resumet started as a common soilder in the Gulf War, to a Colonel in Iraq War, to a General Now. Redd is a stern leader, and is known to take no excuses. Hard pressed, but Empathetic, about the protection of his soilders, he will strive for nothing but victory, but will not forget the lively hood of his soilders.

IC Jaden Jiles

Jaden looked into South African Sunset, he hadn't seen such a beautiful sunset in his life, and might not ever see such a sunset ever again. The next day, he and the rest of the 202nd U.S. Infantry would be on their war to battle, in the middle of WWIII. Many things were about change in his life. Now, Jaden was not so self centered as he used to be. He must now not only protect himself, but also his fellow comrades in the war.

"Jaden", said a stranger behind him. Jaden quickly turned around to see his friend and fellow comrade, John Hills, standing behind him.

"John, you gave me a scare there, whats going on?", asked Jaden.

"A few plans changed, and we're being shipped out in a hour, I was sent to tell everyone to start packing their things" explained John, "We're supposed to meet at the Transport point in 40 minutes, we're supposed to find out where we're going when we get there, I have to run and tell some others, I'll see you there."

"I'll be there in 20, I'll see ya there" answered Jaden.

And with that John left to finish his duty.Just like that, with barely a warning, Jaden was already on his way to War, He quietly packed his thi

2. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    Bump.

Come on, there has to be some interest in this!

3. Odd_Ball13

Odd_Ball13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Name: John Shilling
    Age 23
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 190 lbs
    Hair- Brown Strait Hair
    Eyes: Brown
    Scars-None
    Weapon(s)- Favors M4A1 Assult rifle
    Equipment: K-Pot, ghillie suit, M9 Berreta sidearm, Kelevar Vest, Boots, NVG, Varouis Demolition equipment
    Transportion- By any means
    Bio-(or Biography) John's carrier in the U.S Army was a good one. He started as a 18X(Special Forces Canidate) and pass all the requirements for SF and made it though the Q-Course. During Language Training He Learn Varuois Spanish Languages from Africa and Spanish and Join the 3rd Special Forces Group Base out of Fort Bragg in North Carolia, which operates in Africa and the Carribean, he serves with Operatinal Detachment Alpha-1093 as a assitant Special Forces Engineneer Sgt.

4. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    Please lock this, It doesn't have much poplularity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.