main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Daniel Sandstrider

Spirit

Daniel listened to the stories that the other Jedi told and nodded throughout them. It seemed like no one he knew had a boring life. Of course, his life hardly qualified as boring by any means after all. Looking up, he noticed the group giving him expectant stares. Sighing slightly, Daniel began to tell his own story.

"My name is Daniel Sandstrider. I was born on a planet called Abydos, in the Unknown Regions...I doubt any of you aside from the Grand Masters and Commander Tehanis has actually heard of it. I guess you could say it is like Tattooine, a desert planet. Though we have an ancient temple, and three moons. That Temple is where I was raised, and where I gained my name...a man named Daniel saved our people from the builders of the Temple, and I was named for him, as I am descended from his family," the historian in Daniel wanted to tell the whole story, but that was for another time. For now, he moved on to how he had met the Guardians.

"Abydos was a poor world...I got lucky in having a freighter crash outside the Temple...it was the only way I was able to leave home. It was this very freighter actually, and I am eternally thankful that the Force gave it to me. After I left home, I wandered the galaxy, until I was conscripted by the Sith Imperials into flying fighters for them. Eventually my sister, who is at the Temple of Light right now, was able to rescue me.

After that we gained an old Corvette that we used on a mission for the Galactic Alliance. That was where I met the Guardians, and was trained by them. I don't like to talk about that mission...suffice to say we were successful and the Alliance gifted me with an old Nebula that is currently orbiting Saridona. I was called here by Master Decinchi because of the Force event, and the rest is history."

With his story (an abridged version granted...but still) done, Daniel sat back down. His part was done...now it was just waiting for the mission to commence. Unless Commander Tehanis wanted to say her part.

TAG: CPL_Macja , The_Zeltron , Sarge221 , JediFalcon , Adalia-Durron

OOC: Don't ask Danny about the mission...that is a still in-progress RP, and I can't say anything about how that story ends ;)

BultarSwan and CPL_Macja like this.
  2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis
    Location Spirit

Adalia listened as Daniel told his story, thinking to herself 'Too much information'. She knew she didn't care about where these people were born or about their childhoods....but she guessed someone cared about it. She knew Master Decinchi trusted this group and that was good enough for her, she didn't need more than their names and what they do. She drifted out of listening to Daniel, she knew his story and wondered about what she was going to say. Fact was her life was none of anyones business but her own, and she wasn't about to pour her heart out to a bunch of strangers only to get their looks of compassion or worse, pity. No, her business was hers. She tuned back in to hear the last of Daniels story.

I was called here by Master Decinchi because of the Force event, and the rest is history."

Daniel glanced at her, it was her turn.

"Commander Adalia Tehanis, fighter pilot, Shadow Saber lead and here cause it's my job, and Daniel bought me." She glanced at Daniel. "I do my job and I do it well, I don't take poodoo from anyone and I don't need to share my personal details. Master Decinchi trusts you all, therefore I do, it's that simple. And I gather by the fact I'm here, he trusts me, so you all can too." She had nothing more to say and expected those around her to be a little more than surprised at her attitude, but this was the way it was, the way she was.

TAG CPL_Macja , The_Zeltron , Sarge221 , JediFalcon , Skywalker_T-65

BultarSwan, Falcon and CPL_Macja like this.
  3. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Spirit - Saridona Prime

Gaan was relieved when Daniel started his story, and listened with interest as he spoke. Part of her wanted to ask about his mission, but she figured that was his business, and if he wanted to bring it up, he would. Almost as soon as he finished, the last of the others began, "Commander Adalia Tehanis, fighter pilot, Shadow Saber lead and here cause it's my job, and Daniel bought me. I do my job and I do it well, I don't take poodoo from anyone and I don't need to share my personal details. Master Decinchi trusts you all, therefore I do, it's that simple. And I gather by the fact I'm here, he trusts me, so you all can too."

Gaan almost laughed at the woman's defensive attitude, but managed to restrain herself. After a short pause, she sighed, then began, "I am Gaan Be'orar, Jedi Knight. I was last at the Temple of Light on Coruscant. After I left there, I spent some time in the Unknown Regions before I heard of the Guardians. I decided to offer them what help I could, and came here, where Master Decinchi welcomed me...." She trailed off. The pertinent details of her stay here, which she would have relayed to the others, were still lost to her.

She looked over at the Grand Master, and, for a brief moment, there was weakness in her eyes. She didn't like not knowing what she had done since she arrived, and who she was to these people. Did most of them just tolerate her? Like her? The Grand Master said she was his friend and War Councilor, and she believed him. It didn't mean anyone else liked her, but it would have to be sufficient for now. She replaced the pain with a smile, and waited for him to speak.

TAG: CPL_Macja, Adalia-Durron, Sarge221, JediFalcon, Skywalker_T-65

BultarSwan and Adalia-Durron like this.
  4. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC: Ian Thrace
    Temple of Light TCC, Saridona Prime

"Well Twitchy, at least Spoonbender didn't leave you here unsupervised."

Ian jumped as the words echoed through the TCC. He had felt the pair of Mandalorians getting nearer. Agrression, cruelty and even an underlying anger could be felt bubbling beneath their cool exteriors, though Ian wasn't adept enough to tell from which each emotion came. He had tried to steel himself, to ward off the fear he felt at their imminent arrival. And he had thought he was prepared, but the moment he saw them enter, clad in their full armor, faces hidden under those terrible helmets, he lost any sense of courage he had mustered up.

He tried to fight the fear welling up inside him, but the memories of his first master, slain at the hands of a Mandalorian bounty hunter coupled with the interactions he had with the Mandalorians here in the Temple were too strong. It also didn't help that he hadn't received an update from ther ruins survey team, nor the team sent to rescue and assist them. Only the mysterious offerings from Ms. Sandstrider let him know that the Grandmaster knew of the situation here.

So he had jumped, and nearly a half meter into the air, when he heard the rebuke coming from Taab. Then he started shaking. For an instant he could feel amusement coming from the armored pair as well but the sense was lost as his own shame drowned it out. He had failed to control his emotions yet again. He looked down at the floor and started to mumble.

"There are two trans..."

But he trailed off as Taab seemed to ignore him and instead barked out something to the Grandmaster's droid. .

"Ok beskar'ad, sit'trep."

It didn't make any sense to Ian, but it was probably something in that ugly gutteral language they used. From what Ian could tell it was too many consonents and not enough vowels for his taste. Why couldn't these scum just use basic like every other civilized people? That question probably answered itself he thought. That almost made him smile, but not quite. He still remembered the drubbing Ryi Kor'le had given him and wasn't eager to repeat that misadventure.

But it was enough to help bring back some of his courage. Ian didn't know what was worse, Taab's raving or Mr. Velkin's silence, but he knew he should say something. He spoke up, louder this time, trying to appear confident. He was pretty sure they were here to find out what had gone on in their absence.

"Sergeant Taab." The words sounded good to Ian's ears but would these seasoned soldiers take them seriously? Ian kept going, it was time to find out. "Sergeant Taab" he repeated. "There are two transports offloading troops on opposite sides of the Temple. They came from the ship that brought you two back in system so I allowed them to land." He stopped for a moment, catching his breath. This was getting easier as he went on, but he wasn't sure how much information to give.

Biting his lower lip he decided to only divulge what had gone on in the Temple. "Padawan Tano and Master Cytei have collapsed. They are in the infirmery now. Padawan Kor'le has left the Temple" He wondered how they would take that bit of news, she was a Mandalorian as well as an aspiring Jedi. "And Padawan Ulda and Knight...Silence? Have disappeared." Ian still didn't know what to make of that, it was just another mystery to solve. It seemed this Temple, this entire world really, was full of them.

"Most everyone else is out at the Ruins, I hope to hear from them soon." He took a deep breath, he had gotten through that without making a fool of himself. At least he hoped he had.

TAG: Journeyman1, Bardan_Jusik

BultarSwan likes this.
  5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Kasha Sherland
    Ancient Haven Saridona Prime

Kasha bit on her lip as she listened to Tehanis speak, she had a very standoffish attitude. It made her wonder if something happened to her as a child and would make her hate children? She shook her head as she listened to Gaan next. She picked up worry in Gaan’s tone.

Gaan went through something that no one should go through. Losing your memories for any length of time was a scary thought. Kasha stood up and walked to Gaan’s side and placed a hand onto the girls shoulder.

Kasha sent soothing calming warm thoughts through the Force like she did with Mekaila when the headaches acted up. “I can tell you’re worried. I’m sure you have nothing to worry about.”

Tag CPL_Macja , The_Zeltron , Sarge221 , Skywalker_T-65, Adalia-Durron

6. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Spirit - Saridona Prime

As Gaan finished, the woman who had introduced herself as Kasha rose and moved to her side, placing her hand on Gaan's shoulder. Gaan tensed under her touch, and remained still as the Jedi sent calm through the Force, much as the Grand Master had earlier outside the Ancient Haven. “I can tell you’re worried. I’m sure you have nothing to worry about.”

Gaan managed a smile, "Thank you for your concern. I'm sure I'll be alright shortly." She reached up and placed her hand over Kasha's very briefly in an attempt to convey her appreciation. She knew her words fell very short, and probably would continue to do so until she finally got through whatever had happened. Glancing up at the Jedi, she smiled again, then looked back to the Grand Master.

Tag: CPL_Macja , JediFalcon, Sarge221 , Skywalker_T-65, Adalia-Durron

BultarSwan likes this.
  7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Spirit - Saridona Prime

Listening to the others share their stories he fingered his own snout as he contemplated his own, or rather the puzzle that was now his own. Then all to quickly it was his turn, taking a small step to help indicate he was now to speak he gave a nod none, and so to all. "I am Hochner Trevalus, Knight of the Guardians of Light. Initiate and padawan during the purge, saved by Matukai, found my way here, called, and served. I left to follow again many years ago and was found by Knight Vandel of the Jedi recently. Between those last two points I have no memory, I hope that during this mission I might recall something and be of aid. If I prove a liability. . . There is no death, there is the Force." Finishing with that mantra and giving of a permission much as his first Master had all those years ago he bowed his head once more and stepped back to his position.

TAG: @CPL_Macja , @JediFalcon, @Sarge221 , @Skywalker_T-65, @Adalia-Durron, The_Zeltron

BultarSwan likes this.
  8. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    IC: Khalifa Sunrider
    Heartseeker, Temple of Light

"I just can't get away from these Mandos", Khalifa mumbled to herself as she lead the mando trooper up the entrance ramp to her ship. "They are crawling everywhere and I keep getting assigned one where ever I've gone so far. Oh well at least this one is good looking." She made sure he couldn't hear her because she didn't want to embaress herself and make this more awkward then already was.

They walked up the ramp and she hit a button on a small control panel and the door shot open revealing the small but normal sized cockpit to her ship. The mando hadn't spoken yet, but that change when he blurted out “So, do you know how to use that thing or do you just carry it around for decoration?”

It took Khalifa a minute to realize he was referring to the saber hilt dangling from her utility belt. "Not really. I only carry it because its one of the few connections I still have to my long, and I mean LONG, family history. With a history as big as what my family has it kinda gets lost over the many years. Make it more like a couple millenniums. I'm part of the great Nomi Sunrider's lineage."

She waited for the usual shock pass over the two of them. It happened every time she told someone, and then she said, "You know you could say something. Staring at my butt and checking me out is flattering and all but come on carry on a conversation why don't ya."

TAG: Journeyman1

9. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    OOC Hey not sure if I remembered to tag you Journeyman1, just your IC name....so there.

10. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Darth Mystique
    Aboard the Defector

Mystique watched as Kya slashed the Weequay in half. She had no emotion as she watched. She was more annoyed that she was kept waiting. While Rivelle and Haretisch were set to head toward the
          Blur, Mystique followed Kya in to the ship that they were to use. As she strapped herself in Kya mentioned that he couldn’t sense Lord Haretisch in the force. It was no surprise to Mystique. She gave a little smirk at the mention.

The force within the hangar instead was dark and angry like a whipping wind howling at all who comes near. There were two Sith troopers around. She knew the others could sense it too.

TAG: Darth_wanderguard , Jag4Me , Mitth_Fisto , Sinrebirth

Darth Lilith
        In a starfighter

The wannabe Sith Darth Venomis taunted back at her, but Lilith paid no mind. She focused on keeping him interested on her through her excellence maneuvering pilot skills. She sensed his amusement. She had more for him and was ready to fire upon him but there was a disturbance in the force.
              Their vessels collided as a Sith Meditation Sphere adding its contents to the ship. Lilith tried to pull away but couldn’t. Venomis ignited his lightsaber. It was the color of the sun bright as could be. There was something going on elsewhere Lilith could feel it but she wasn’t sure where the disturbance was coming from. She ignited her lightsaber a bloody red hue emerged from the weapon. Just then she found the source of the disturbance. Darth Aiser presence was nowhere to be sensed. She had enough to handle and no time to find out what happened to Aiser.

TAG: s65horsey , Darth Aiser , Sinrebirth

• Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
          • Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
            IC: Darth Insipid

Aboard the Dark Renewal, ready room

“You bastard.”

Darth Dreadwar grinned magnificently, revelling in Darth Ardeur’s outrage and her basking in the glow of her rage. Her shields dropped and he launched forward, not a moment before the faux Holocron crashed to the ground and shattered.

There was a burst of light as the Holocron cracked, and the fragments seemed to hurl to the edges of the rooms, deftly diverting around Ardeur but impaling and rushing through Dreadwar, who didn’t notice – but then it became apparent that the ‘True’ Sith was no longer moving, and he was froze within this white expanse with her.

A swirl of dust came together to reveal a man, dressed in pure white robes, a man who Ardeur would think of dead. “I am dead,” Darth Insipid spoke, his voice resonating – a second, more wicked tone beneath them, and a third, slow and sad voice echoing out. But the voice that was strongest was one from more than a century ago, and, so too, was his face and eyes, sparkling grey-blue, his skin not pale and all but translucent as it had been during his final years.

“I am also alive, here.” He gestured to his heart. Insipid chuckled. “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. That’s fairy tale nonsense and is simply not true.”

This was not the man who had imprisoned her in stasis for half a century; not the man who had anchored his soul to hers in unholy matrimony. This was the ambitious young soul that she had fallen for, before he had become twisted by feelings of betrayal towards Krayt, and feelings of jealousy for her bond with Micah.

He held his hand out to her.

“This is a Rakatan Mind Trap. I found one, in the depths of Lehon, nearly eight decades ago when we joined the Dominion of Darkness to spy on them for Krayt. I knew there would be, one day, a use for it.” He didn’t add anymore; and just left the implication that he had lost his body to the former prisoner of the mind trap hanging; that the madman running loose throughout the galaxy as Darth Insipid had never, ever, been him.

“I heard what he said,” Insipid said, lightly. “Dreadwar. About Micah, and him being alive – which may be true. Or, it may not.”

“You can choose to die here, right here, right now, and Dreadwar, consuming you, will be trapped in here with us via the bond we have. We’ll die, together.” Insipid shrugged. “Or you can choose life, and choose Micah, but know that you will be releasing a hell upon the galaxy that you cannot control and cannot guarantee will even give you Micah.”

Insipid smiled sadly.

“Your choice. I know you want to die. I can tell. I’d love to say I am the same, but I went mad years ago, and I finally passed through it.” He snorted. “You should have seen me a decade or two ago. Having delightful tea parties with Corran Horn’s head on Cade Skywalker’s body, I was. And yes, I blame you for that year of my life."

"Everything I have just told you, could be a lie, incidentally... but can you trust me, or him?"

He smiled, softly, as if speaking through her soul, and beyond - "last question, and then you are free from this."

--
            Elsewhere, edge of system

Their blades clashed, Venomis against Lilith, and Venomis pushed, locking them together, looming over her so that she was pinned - even a master of escape would be hardpressed. With that pressure, he leaned on her with the Force, his own darkness oozing into her very pores, amplified by the Sphere.

Venomis grinned malevolently. "You realise that Mystique will use you up, my dear. She only created you so she could being two places at once. You do not represent her interests... you will be discarded once you are unimportant... when she has achieved true ascendancy over the New Sith Order."

The ship rocked with a nearby explosion, but Venomis simply shifted his body to match. "Accept my power; accept my will, and you will become beyond any of these peons. The Rule of Three is the way forward, and you know it."

He grinned malevolently, pouring his power into hers... not a moment before the Sphere whispered.

You can use me too.

TAG: s65horsey, Teegirloo
            ---
            IC: Darth Malkuth

As Malkuth worked his way through the gaggle of Chiss, his danger sense screamed at him and he jumped, high – as a turret on the tank blew apart the spot he had just been standing. The bodies of the Chiss he had just killed were scattered, body parts flying into the air, one pale hand slapping at his face as he landed. Ignoring a bout of cold humour, Malkuth found he had instead to concentrate on the wave of charric fire which intercepted him as he landed, in the short moment of distraction he had. He was on the back foot due to the kinetic force of the strike, his eyes tracing the fire to one of the corner towers, but with his concentration so narrow he could barely do much beyond that.

His gaze slew to the arena. Darth Mal was distracting the majority of the tanks weapons, which were sliding back into portals into the hull, sealing, and then re-surfacing elsewhere, changing the angle in which they were pouring anti-personnel fire at him. The anti-tank weapon, which had fired at him, was busy with their troops, picking them off one at a time... increasing the amount of fire aimed at the Sith. He couldn’t see Lexis around the tank, and wondered how his duel with the Obscurum was going. It was irrelevant, and Malkuth passed his limited focus elsewhere.

Malkuth hissed, his arms aching under the concentrated fire, of which the majority he was drawing, and found Helinith with his gaze. She was evading and deflecting fire, not directly making her way to the tank, but instead running interference. Malkuth pressed on her with his urgency, as the tank finished off their troopers and instead re-focused its anti-tank weapon. Malkuth could sense it re-focusing... on Mal!

In a matter of seconds, Mal would have the whole artillery of the tank focused on him... and even Mal would die to that.

TAG: Mal, Helinith, Lexis
            ---
            IC: Aden Kya
            Wall to the edge of the hangar, Hand of Thrawn, Nirauan

Aden Kya, the former Imperial Knight, scowled as they waited for the two Sith Troopers to move off. They were a major threat which could stall the three of them... but not five, had Harestisch and his lover made it to Nirauan. Kya could only shrug; he had done the Dark Lord Mystique’s orders – the issues thereafter were hers. For long minutes, the Troopers were snarling at technicians when they jerked upright, as if they had both been caught in a feedback loop of some kind. Then the two turned, looking right at their hiding space.

“Kark,” swore Kya, igniting his lightsaber. He rounded the corner, in the hangar, as the handful of guards began to fumble for side-arms and the techs ran for the doors to the right. Aden snapped. “We need to get to those doors before they seal us out!”

The two Troopers then thrust out their hands, not at Kya, but Mystique, a combined powerful Force push which would throw her out of the castle back into the jungle if she was ill-prepared... it’s wake up-ended a fighter and tore apart the brick flooring. Kya, for his part, was busy with a concentrated burst of fire from the guards, who seemed to be receiving orders on how to coordinate.

Which left Halucion un-targeted.

Can you make it to the doors, Jedi?

Can you complete your mission?

Can you come back from the dark?

TAG: Mitth-Fisto, TEE
            ---
            IC: Darth Gorog
            Training Chambers, Roxuli, Sith Imperium

The opponents of Kev-Maas Colcha within the Holocron Room were as numerous as they were varied. After a fashion. Philosophically, his opponents were the five Holocrons dotted around the room – those of Darth Gorog, Ajunta Pall, Darth Voren, Darth Traya and Darth Millennial – who snarled diatribes at the old-but-not-old clone. Physically, he had more than a dozen foes – a pack of five snarling Vornskr, a trio of snapping Shyrack, a prowling Nighthunter, and half a dozen Storm Beasts. But, as Colcha would discover on the first pass of his lightsaber, these had been alchemically modified to be resistant to energy blades, most likely by repeating the feat of Shimmra’s short bodyguards, and incorporating Vonduun Crab into their very skin – a modification which made them more immune to other physical based attacks, too.

There was no flesh master present; most had left the Imperium to attack the three Sith factions that opposed them; the Chiss Obscurum, the so-called ‘True Sith’ and the One Sith remnants that plagued the Unknown Regions. Further, although Darth Malkuth was the true master of Colcha, Malkuth had to accept that the man was a clone, which reminded Malkuth on an hourly basis that he, too, was a clone of the late Darth Insipid. As such their master-apprentice relationship was not the strongest; this was not the first or last time Colcha has been abandoned to his own devices.

As such, the Holocrons were training him more often than not, teaching him the tenets of the Rule of the Strong, which favoured the Imperium. Today, Darth Gorog, the ancient red-skinned Sith who had escaped Korriban in 30,000 BBY and waged war against the Kwa and Gree, was in charge.

“When you have foes who are immune to your physical skills, you are required to augment them with ethereal ones. The larger the group of Sith, the less such talents percolate within the group, as only the strongest Sith retain these skills. Often the lower echelons are filled with Sith who are little more than Dark Jedi, and are slain in the dozen by skilled opponents.”

Traya quipped. “As was evident during Revan’s era, when he decimated Malak’s retinue with little effort, until he encountered his fallen lover – an army of Sith is often made up of weakness.”

Voren snarled. “I understand that your Sith were nothing more than paper to the blade of the Exile!”

“So,” said Gorog, taking back the lead, and diffusing another debate. “You must use other skills. This batch was prepared on your Masters instructions, as one of your final tests. You have long been an apprentice in the New Order. It is time to pass this, and he will release you into the world for your last trial.”

--
            Roxuli orbit, edge of system

The heart of a Sith empire.

It was not a place which Kev-Mas Colcha was unfamiliar with. Nor, would he have been unsettled by having such a haven for darkness within his stellar neighbourhood. A few of the features had changed, though. In the place of Pellaeon-class Super Star Destroyers and later the pocket varieties, was a single Yevethan T-Type Thrustship, a spherical vessel as opposed to triangular. Similarly, the world was haloed not by Predators and Fury-class starships patrolling the columns of trade freighters, but by D-Types of the same origins as the capital ship. These were vessels from a dead species within the Core Worlds – N’Zoth – but the species had recovered under the watchful gaze of the former Dark Lord of the Sith of this region – one of several – Darth Insipid.

Kev-Mas knew of him, had even met and slew one of his apprentices within the Templars of Twilight. One who had become Kage of the order, during a particularly divided time after the Genocide of Dac. Divided in part by Colcha, who believed the Templars should intervene in the defeat of the One Sith, against others, who believed that they should not involve themselves in the endless squabble between Light and Dark.

Further, him approaching the world, stealthily, in his advanced fighter, the Vindicator, would have been another familiarity to his approach. One thing was different, though. The Remsi Republic, for which the Templars were sworn to uphold, had a peace treaty with the Sith Imperium. As such, Colcha could claim diplomatic immunity, if he so wished. Similarly, he could not, if he had no desire to telegraph his arrival. Timing his approach through the planetary shields, and passing the scanning stations and minor mine fields may be tricky, but doable for a Force user of his capability.

Of course, if he was caught sneaking in, he’d have a diplomatic incident on his hands that could start a war.

Choices, choices.

TAG: Kev-Mas Colcha

TAG: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO; s65horsey; Darth_Lexis; Darth Helinith; Kev-Mas_Colcha ; Mitth-Fisto

• Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
            IC: Kev-Maas Colcha
            Training Chambers, Roxuli, Sith Imperium
            Sadness and Hate

“You must use other skills. This batch was prepared on your Masters instructions, as one of your final tests. You have long been an apprentice in the New Order. It is time to pass this, and he will release you into the world for your last trial.”

“A paltry task for a specialist in the more destructive parts of the Force such as myself,” quipped Kev-Maas, “You may find yourself with no corpses to clean up at all after I'm done with them.”

With that said, he held aside his two handed weapon with just his right hand, and grinned, calling upon emotions of pain, suffering and pure hatred and channeling them for his attack. His weapon, a Greatsaber, fashioned from a chunk of a lightsaber pike, like one used by Emperor's Shadow Guards, such as the ancestor of his clone template, the original Kev-Mas Colcha I – an ironic twist that was likely more than just coincidence.

He then reached out his left hand and, to test the waters – see how durable they were, let loose a torrent of electrical force energy at one of the Vornskr, glowing blue tendrils of pure hatred lancing towards the abomination.

TAG: Darth Gorog

IC: Kev-Mas Colcha II
            Roxuli orbit, edge of system
            The Paranoid

Resting his chin on his fist in contemplation, Kev-Mas mused over his options. “I could attempt to sneak in, however it could lead to a diplomatic incident that may incite a war, not to mention that I don't have a full cloaking device like Vincent does. However, even if I did use my diplomatic immunity to possibly get in, its likely that they'd catch wind of my intent anyways, and I'd be much worse off. I'm going to sneak in. As long as I trust in the will of the Force, I should be fine...”

Kev-Mas then guided the Crimson Dagger on its descent towards the planet, monitoring the fighter's power settings to make sure they were kept at a decent level, low enough as to avoid detection, but high enough as to not get caught off guard in the event he was detected.

In addition, he also tapped into emotions of paranoia, suspicion and a tinge of rational fear, to use the force to conceal himself and the ship. In all reality, he didn't actually need a cloaking device – he had the Force.

TAG: Nobody, hopefully. :p

TAG: Sinrebirth

• CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
            IC: Josch Decinchi
            The Spirit, Saridona Prime

Once everyone finished introducing themselves, Josch explained as best he could about the Ruins. They knew that there were at least two entrances, the Main one that Josch had used to rescue Miria and a kind of hidden backdoor that Hochner used to escape. Unfortunately, Hochner’s goggles were damaged when he fled, so he could not recall the exact location of his door. That left them with going in through the front.

He further explained what happened the last time the ventured too close to the Ruins unprepared. How Ian and Alisha had become so overwhelmed by the pull through the Force that they set off with reckless abandon to get to the Ruins. That Master Jay’su had slipped into a Force-induced coma and eventually succumbed and became one with the Force.

“Listen, the point of this little expedition is to figure out what is going on inside these Ruins. We have had at least three of our comrades, who, for one reason or another, have been residents of this mysterious place. But for some reason none of them have any recollection of why, when, or how they ended up residing within.

“Now, let us get underway before it gets too late.”
            As Danial and Adalia got the freighter underway, the Ancient Haven lifted off and made her way back to the Temple. Josch checked his datapad and found a message from Navi indicating that the team from Concordia had returned and that there were several new arrivals. He knew that Miria was heading back, so he was more than confident that everyone would be tended to well.

As they approached the Ruins something seemed different, off almost. The pull in the Force was not nearly as intense as he had remembered. Even the exterior looked more run down then it had when he was there last. He had Daniel set the Spirit down and orientate her in such a way that if they needed to extract quickly they could just blast their way straight out.

Once they all exited the ship, they walked up the stairs leading to the front entrance. As they stood on the top landing Josch looked over his shoulder at the rest of them and asked with a slight grin, “So who wants to take point?”

TAG: The_Zeltron, Sarge221, JediFalcon, Mitth_Fisto, Skywalker_T-65, Adalia-Durron

BultarSwan likes this.
          • Journeyman1

Journeyman1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
            IC: Col. Voj Velkin
            TCC, Temple of Light

“Listen, Junior, you can stop wetting your diaper. It seems my cousin has his work cut out for him if he is going to turn you into a man before you become a knight.” Voj removed his helmet and set it down on the console in front of him. “So how about this, Hophead? Why don’t you go down to the hanger bay, retrieve your new girlfriend, and ask her to give you a proper haircut. Now clear out, Nancy.”

Once Ian left, Voj started looking over the various monitors and saw that Dovey’s ship was on a return vector from where ever it was coming from. He realized that if they showed up at the Temple and found it surrounded by armored troops that someone might over react and someone might get hurt. “Taab, call up for the other transports to start their approach, but make sure that they keep limit their movements to the hanger bays for now. Navi, send a message to Josch updating him on our present status.”

Voj then went to the main comm unit and dialed up the Ancient Haven. “Dovey this is Voj, do you read me? We are at the Temple and have set up a secure parameter. Do not, I repeat, do not be alarmed. The troops and transports surrounded the Temple are friendlies, I repeat, they are friendly units. How copy?”

TAG: Taab, Ian, Lenea, Miria, Dovey, Michael
            ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
            IC: Capt. Jaxon Renn
            Heartseeker, Temple of Light

“You say that like the name Sunrider should mean something to me,” he shot back, “Besides, I’m the one who started talking to you, so why don’t you carry the conversation since you’re the one who wants to talk so badly.”

Jaxon stood at the top of the entrance ramp waiting for Khalifa, “Listen Sweetheart, this isn’t what I was hoping to be doing right now, but if you want us to be done then why don’t you get on with showing me each of the compartments. That way I can get my task finished and we can both get on with our lives. What do you say?”

TAG: Khalifa
            IC: Capt. Seanna Vel
            MedBay, Temple of Light

“My story is not that interesting. I’m an only child, whose father murdered my mother with her own knife when I was three. I left my families agricultural life behind, went to Mandalore, and was found by Voj. He took me into the Journeyman, trained me, and tasked me with finding the Guardians. So that’s me in a nutshell.”

The Medical droid made his way over to Allynic’s bedside once more. It placed a flat probe upon his forehead and asked, “How is your vision?”

TAG: Allynic, Fey-li, Alisha

TAG: Gotab, Bardan_Jusik, JediMaster_1977, Chewbacca89, Lenea_Sandstrider, dewback_rancher, Padawan4687, BultarSwan, BlueHeron, -Remi-

BultarSwan likes this.
          • Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
            IC Adalia Tehanis
            The Spirit

“Now, let us get underway before it gets too late.”

With Daniel beside her, they got the ship underway and guided it back to the Temple. Before her she saw the ruins, it was exactly as it's title described, ruins. She frowned as they touched the ship down, something was niggling at the back of her mind, she knew the feeling but as usual had no idea why. The place made her feel.....uncomfortable.

Disembarking the ship they as a group headed to what looked to be the front entrance, Josch leading the way before he turned with a touch of smile on his lips and asked. “So who wants to take point?”

"I'll do it," She said as she pulled out her blaster "The Force doesn't have time for me most days.." she added as he walked forward and slightly past Jocsh. "And it if happens to find the time, I got you for back up." She gave him a glance with a wink before she started forward.

Tag The_Zeltron Skywalker_T-65 CPL_Macja JediFalcon Mitth_Fisto Sarge221

BultarSwan likes this.
          • Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
            IC Allynic Sitan
            Medbay/Hanger, Temple of Light

Capt. Seanna Vel addressed Jedi Sitan. “My story is not that interesting. I’m an only child, whose father murdered my mother with her own knife when I was three. I left my families agricultural life behind, went to Mandalore, and was found by Voj. He took me into the Journeyman, trained me, and tasked me with finding the Guardians. So that’s me in a nutshell.”

The Medical droid made his way over to Allynic’s bedside once more. It placed a flat probe upon his forehead and asked, “How is your vision?”

"Well its nice to meet you Captian Vel. Until we meet again." Allynic turned to the medical droid. "My vision seems to be fine now. All my other symptoms seem to have work off as well. If its OK with you I will take off now." The droid studied his vital signs for a moment. "Very well, Caamasi patient. Take these pills with you. Take one every 4 hours for the next few days. They will help keep your symptoms in check until the effects completely wear off. They will also help build your immune system back up. The droid disconnected Allynic from the monitoring equipment and then left him to tidy up the room.

Allynic got up and collected himself and his personal effects. He felt a pull from the Force directing him back to the hanger. He decided to follow the impulse and headed back the Hanger bay of the Temple of Light. Once there he studied the activity around him. He saw a ship sitting in the hanger. He could sense something strange with the ship. "Maybe the owner can assist me," he thought to himself. He was looking for guidance on what to do next. He placed a hand on the ship and closed his eyes, trying to sense more the vessel. "Why is the Force directing me to you?" he asked himself. Suddenly an alarm screeched to life! His heart racing, Allynic jumped back, startled and waited to see what happened next.

Suddenly a holo projector appeared with a stunningly attractive woman who had her hand resting on her blaster. It suddenly spoke and Allynic realized it was a recording. "Hey, you've just touched the ship of Adalia Tehanis, a very unforgiving woman. So please, step away before she unleashes all unholy hell upon your soul. Have a Nice day" Allynic quickly stepped back and glanced around. That was sure to attract someone's attention.

TAG: Journeyman1, Adalia-Durron, CPL_Macja, and anyone else in the Temple of Light Hanger.

• Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
            IC: Daniel Sandstrider

Ruins

After the group had finished talking, Daniel had (with Commander Tehanis) started the Spirit back up. As the other freighter flew back towards the Temple, Daniel set his own ship towards the ruins. While the freighter approached, Daniel scanned the ground. It didn’t look like there was any activity, so he set the ship down, in a position where it could make a quick escape if needed.

After shutting down the engines, the Captain heard Master Decinchi say something, “So who wants to take point?”

Daniel was perfectly willing to do it himself, but Commander Tehanis beat him to the punch, so to speak.

"I'll do it," She said as she pulled out her blaster "The Force doesn't have time for me most days.." she added as he walked forward and slightly past Jocsh. "And it if happens to find the time, I got you for back up." She gave him a glance with a wink before she started forward.

Daniel sighed slightly, before moving forward himself, “I’ll cover our six then.”

Pulling out the lightsaber his ancient namesake had used, Daniel activated the brilliant green blade (he figured they would need the illumination inside the ruins), and let the rest of the group start to walk past him.

TAG: CPL_Macja , Adalia-Durron , JediFalcon , Mitth_Fisto , The_Zeltron , Sarge221

BultarSwan likes this.
          • Lenea_Sandstrider

Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
            IC: Lenea Sandstrider

“Hey, Sweetheart, since you seem to know your way around here, can you make sure the two other youngins make their way up to the TCC once their done with the inspection. Thanks.”

Lenea turned her attention away from the gaggle of mechanics who had descended on her, to see what looked like the leader of these new arrivals start to leave the hanger. Her eye twitched at the nickname, before the younger Sandstrider sighed.

Now I’m a babysitter again. Joy.

Letting out another sigh, Lenea sat down and watched the ancient Dynamic across the hanger. She had seen two people go inside the ship, and assumed they were the ‘youngins’ the older man had mentioned. Quickly growing bored, Lenea took her lightsaber off her belt and absently twirled it with what little Force knowledge she had.

Keeping an ear tuned to the sounds of the hanger, Lenea heard someone enter. Turning her head slightly (and moving a bit of blonde hair out of the way) she saw a Caamasi enter. He seemed a bit lost, or at least confused.

Oh wait…he’s the one with the Hibernation Sickness. Should he be out like this? Lenea thought, as she continued to observe the man.

The Caamasi continued to look around the hanger, before he headed for Tehanis’ Twin-Tail. Lenea started to stand up, since she knew what was going to happen. As it turned out, she wasn’t fast enough and heard the ear-screeching alarm that Tehanis had installed go off.

Holding her ears as they rang slightly, Lenea walked up as the hologram of Tehanis finished playing.

“You know…you should be more careful when you touch unfamiliar ships,” the younger Sandstrider said lightly, “I’m sure you got the attention of everyone in the temple though.”

TAG: Chewbacca89 , Journeyman1 , JediMaster_1977

• Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
            IC: Kasha Sherland
            Ancient Ruins Saridona Prime

Daniel sighed slightly, before moving forward himself, “I’ll cover our six then.”

Kasha gave a short nod as she walked past Daniel as Tehanis took the lead. She activated her lightsaber to help light up the way inside the ruins. She frowned as she glanced at Josch and. “Master Decinchi, is it my imagination or is the Force’s pull isn’t as strong as it was earlier when we neared the ruins?”She questioned as she looked at the blade noting it was silver and not the silver tinted aqua. She looked down at the handle and noted the Alderaan symbol and swore under her breath. “I must’ve mixed up Fress’s with mine before I left the Rogue.”

Tag The_Zeltron Skywalker_T-65 CPL_Macja Mitth_Fisto Sarge221

• JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
            IC: Khalifa Sunrider
            Temple of Light Hangar Bay

"Man someone's a little grumpy. Do you think This is what I want to be doing for the first time being here?". She let the hostility pour over her words as she continued to walk through the ship. Ten minutes later they finished, and they walked out and went their seperate ways.

As if there wasn't enough excitement (notice the sarcasm), she walked into the Hangar to a loud screeching sound that would make any grown person flinch. "Hey, you've just touched the ship of Adalia Tehanis, a very unforgiving woman. So please, step away before she unleashes all unholy hell upon your soul. Have a Nice day".

The announcement echoed through the hangar and Khalifa saw her little Caamassi friend standing by a huge holo recording of a women with a blaster, trying to be inconspicuous. She silently groaned to herself and thought, "does he ever learn."

She saw another figure just sitting there, the one they called Lenea, she remembered. “You know…you should be more careful when you touch unfamiliar ships,” she said. “I’m sure you got the attention of everyone in the temple though.”

Khalifa walked over and said in the process, "I apologize for my friends clumsiness. He does this all the time. There was this incident where he almost blew up my ship when I first rescued him back on Rhen Var. I thought he would've learned by now," loud enough so both Allynic and Lenea could hear.

TAG: Chewbacca89, Lenea_Sandstrider

• Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
            IC: Ian Thrace
            Temple of Light

Ian had been feeling pretty good about himself after he had given the pair of Mandalorians an update. That feeling was short lived.

“Listen, Junior, you can stop wetting your diaper. It seems my cousin has his work cut out for him if he is going to turn you into a man before you become a knight.”

Ian began to shake a little. To be honest, he was feeling the urge to visit the 'fresher. “So how about this, Hophead? Why don’t you go down to the hanger bay, retrieve your new girlfriend, and ask her to give you a proper haircut. Now clear out, Nancy.”

Ian took advantage of the command and bolted from the Command Center before the two thugs could change their minds. He was sure they could come up with all sorts of humiliating things to do to him. He slowed down a bit in the corridors after he was out of earshot. Hopefully they would be too busy doing whatever they were doing to come after him. He ran a hand through his hair. "Haircut? Girlfriend?" Ian didn't think he needed a haircut, no one had ever complained about his shaggy head of hair before. And what was this about a girlfriend? He hoped Voj didn't mean Ms. Sandstrider. She had to be at least 50 years old! Far too "mature" for the 20 year old padawan.

Arriving at the entrance to the hanger bay, he straightened his robes. He could feel the presence of at least two new force users, maybe more. Knowing that the Mandalorian reinforcements would also be arriving soon, He took a deep breath and entered. Immediatly upon opening the hatchway to the hanger bay his ears were assaulted by an alarm. "Hey, you've just touched the ship of Adalia Tehanis, a very unforgiving woman. So please, step away before she unleashes all unholy hell upon your soul. Have a Nice day".

Tehanis? Wasn't that one of the newcomers who had arrived with the children? He looked over towards where the message had come from and saw a rather confused looking Caamassi staring at the holo-recording of the red haired woman. Ian began to make his way towards the being, who must have come in on the vessel that had acompanied the Mandalorians planetside, but he was beaten to the punch by Ms. Sandstrider.

“You know…you should be more careful when you touch unfamiliar ships. I’m sure you got the attention of everyone in the temple though.”

Ian approached the two of them now, getting ready to introduce himself to the Caamassi, who he was sure was a Jedi. But he was interupted by a young woman's voice.

"I apologize for my friends clumsiness. He does this all the time. There was this incident where he almost blew up my ship when I first rescued him back on Rhen Var. I thought he would've learned by now."

Ian turned around to see who it was. His jaw dropped, his heart began to race and his cheeks became flushed. She was beautiful, and her presence in the force matched that beauty. She was walking towards them! "uhhhh..." He started, but stopped as he realized his jaw was still "on the floor". Snapping it shut he tried again. "Uhh...Hi. You're Ian and I'm?" He shook his head. That hadn't sounded right. "I m...m...mean" he was starting to stutter. How typical, leave it to me to blow any chance I have at a first impression with a beautiful girl. He thrust out his right hand, an effort to shake her hand. "I'm Ian." He couldn't think of what else to say and the words of Voj came back to him. "Want to cut my hair?"

TAG: Chewbacca89, Lenea_Sandstrider, JediMaster_1977, CPL_Macja (for Jaxon)

JediMaster_1977 and Chewbacca89 like this.
          • Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
            Darth Mystique

Mystique watched as Kya barked at the Sith troopers. A feeling of danger went up Mystique’s spine. It was something or someone near her. Not reacting so not to give herself away she guarded herself from the inside with the force. Her danger sense had increased was it Kya.....No the troopers. Just then both troopers sent a force push at Mystique aiming for her to fly out the door.
                  She caught herself before she reached the door than with voice as if not of her own. More like a devil monster it was loud and deep. It screamed with a roar that was able to shatter any glass or breakable objects nearby. Getting her composure back she looked at the troopers.

“You made a big mistake now you will have to pay for it with your very lives.”

She did not mince words as she lifted her arms to attempt to lift both Sith troopers up from the ground and force drain them till there was nothing left of them.

TAG: Mitth_Fisto , Sinrebirth

Darth Lilith
                Edge of System

Lilith was being pushed and pinned as their blades clashed together. She needed to think of something fast or she was in for the worse. She could feel his darkness within her trying to take over. Her anger arose with fiery.
                      “No you don’t” she said as she pushed back with her own strength. He was mocking her, which didn’t work Lilith used the anger she felt to try and push his darkness out of her.

"You realise that Mystique will use you up, my dear. She only created you so she could being two places at once. You do not represent her interests... you will be discarded once you are unimportant... when she has achieved true ascendancy over the New Sith Order."

“I’m a tool for her to use I don’t mind for that is fine with me.”

There was a large explosion as he continued to push back down on her. "Accept my power; accept my will, and you will become beyond any of these peons. The Rule of Three is the way forward, and you know it."

“You can use me too.”

“You think I’m a fool better think again. I will kill you before I join you.” She used her leg to try and kick him back with the force.

TAG: s65horsey , Sinrebirth

• Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
                    Alec Vandel
                    Saridona Prime, Ruins

Alec had kept silent after having completed his introduction and chose to remain off to the side as the others made theirs. Despite the introductions, Alec felt very much as an outsider in this group even though quite a few of them had previous ties to the Jedi Order and/or the Galactic Alliance. Again, not for the first time did Alec wonder why such a number of Force-users would come to join the Guardians. He had originally thought that most of the recruitment was possibly due to incidents when galactic control shifted over to the Sith or other powers that forced Jedi into hiding. Or, at the very least, Jedi who would become stranded and would have little choice in the matter in order to find refuge. But as he had learned, the Guardians have existed for some time; even before Krayt had swept across the galaxy with his One Sith.

He put any troubling thoughts to the side. For a mission that held so many mysteries, he couldn't really afford to have distrust to hamper his performance. Really, other then some questionable choices with some of their membership, he had no reason to distrust the Guardians. He'll have no problem working with them and if one of them were in danger, he would assist them just as he would anyone else.

With that in mind, he was able to focus entirely on the mission. Pulling his hood over his head, partly hiding his face in the shadows it produced, Alec ventured out of the ship and followed the rest of the team. Adalia Tehanis volunteered to take point, Daniel Sandstrider had the rear, and it was his and Kasha Sherland's lightsabers that lit the interior of the ruins. That left him, Hochner, Gaan, Kasha, and Master Decinchi within the middle with the last two now discussing about a 'pull' from the ruins. Of how it wasn't as strong as it had been before.

Though Kasha and Daniel provided illumination, it wasn't the light of the sabers that Alec would rely on. In fact, his green eyes slowly closed and he took a deep breath. Just as he inhaled, he tapped into the Force and summoned it to him. Just like the air that he was taking in, the Force flowed into him and expanded within, filling him with its presence. And when he exhaled, he blew out not only the air but the Force into the the interior of the ruins. It swept over their group - seven in total - and stretched further outwards to provide Alec what he needed. Enhancing his senses, Alec became more acute to their surroundings, feeling the cold, open air of the outside disappearing behind them as they entered the more closed-in Ruins. With each step, he felt the vibrations of his footsteps - and those of the rest of the group - stretch along the floor and, lazily reaching out with his fingers of his one hand so that they gently brushed along the wall of the Ruins, he slowly formed a detailed picture of the Ruins with his mind's eye that could not be matched with normal eyesight alone.

With the Force, the darkness was swept away as Alec pierced through its deceiving depths and sought what it was trying the hide. He felt that 'pull' that Kasha and Decinchi mentioned and with his senses he tried to follow it back to the source. Where was it coming from? What direction? Was it a person or some anomaly that was responsible? Trusting in his own exceptional talent when it came to the Force and his insight, his senses stretched further and further ahead of them and further and further into the Ruins as he sought a source...an answer.

All the while making sure to watch out in case that answer came with some dangers of its own.

TAG: Adalia-Durron, JediFalcon, CPL_Macja, The_Zeltron, Skywalker_T-65, Mitth_Fisto

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
                  • Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
                    Darth Halucion

The voice echoed again in his mind, urging him toward the doors that the techs in their scurry were rushing towards. It was childs play really to muddle their minds and deflect the stray shot that had a chance of hitting him. The Sith troopers hurled a wave upon their missions leader and like a true sith he did balk nor come to her aid. She was strong as he knew her always to be, and such a feeble attempt merely spelled a more grisly doom for the troopers as he heard her voice foretell their death.

It also made him wish he had a sonic nullifier as it made his ears rings even from this distance as he was closing in on the door that the voice urged him toward. A tech was making a quick lunge for it, and he reacted. You live with it, for it, long enough and eventually death becomes a second nature, a companion. A simple twist of a mind, a flaying of the synapses and the techs body, unguarded by the force, collapsed like a puppet who's strings had just been cut.

It made him pause, mentally as his body strode forward, deflecting another blaster shot that by chance would of struck his left shoulder. Like a fractal pattern, or a neural map there were possibilities branching out from here and every action spurred one further down them. Yet he had to know, there was the option in the end of a fulfilled mission that he was near ready to leave to the mysts of time. That yet drew him onward, and so a few more fell. They were dead anyway, they attempted to shoot him and so their lives were forfeit, merely he did not kill them with something so crude as a blaster or a lightsaber. Instead they died quickly, cleanly, and without the associated mess. A simple popping of several key blood vessels or ramping of the neural pathways to cause an abrupt discharge of all synapses at once and sustained beyond a briefest moment, in the end death was the only result.

He had a threshold to cross-over, and a voice to question.

TAG: Sinrebirth, Teegirloo

BultarSwan likes this.
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.