main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Skywalker Prophecy - Episode VI: The Paths of Fate (OT AU; H/L, L/M, A/P, OCs): COMPLETED

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Lex, Feb 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    JediArwen: And you have to put Anakin out of this!!!!!!!!!!!
    And do not feed me all this hokey religions (Han's words) stuff about watching them as a force-ghost...
    He should be there with them, you cruel lawyer...

*giggles* You tell him, girl! [:D]

LP and TKL: Are you kidding?!

Fraggin frag!

*stomps off*

GAAAAHHHH!!!!

This is SO UNFAIR!!!

Some of us have to sit in traffic for an hour and a half you know!!!

I'm not feeling the love here . . . [face_thinking]

And I was close enough to ? as Bulldog says ? thwack you on the head! Grrrr!

But you didn't! You softie, you. [face_love]

LP, I think, babe, we have been insulted.

Or complimented. ;) It all depends on your point of view. [face_batting]

Just remember, Keiki Mahoe, that Lexie has never seen the end of the age issue ? and never will I have ways to make you pay *rubs hands*

Hey, Kia-babe, if AuthorBoy can take it, so can I. ;)

Unless it involves tequila and the requisite worm . . . [face_sick]

2. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    RebelMom: It's so funny watching those three race. You won't find me racing. I'm not even awake at 5 am.

I?m beginning to think you?re the smart one :p ;)

*yawns* I need to go back to sleep

Gabri: Hey, Kia-babe, if AuthorBoy can take it, so can I.

Who says he hasn?t cried uncle on occasion? [face_mischief]

Unless it involves tequila and the requisite worm . . . [face_sick]

Well I wouldn?t go offering us slow-of-the-mind Senior folks any ideas. But now that you mention it [face_thinking]

*dashes off*

3. Gabri_Jade

Nov 9, 2002
    TKL: Who says he hasn?t cried uncle on occasion?

I sense the possibility of an interesting story here . . . [face_thinking]

Well I wouldn?t go offering us slow-of-the-mind Senior folks any ideas. But now that you mention it

:eek: [face_worried]

*is too tired to dash off*

*meanders off instead*

4. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    And I was close enough to ? as Bulldog says ? thwack you on the head! Grrrr! Hehe, me thinks me have started something. Hey, Commander, Gabri, here, *throws them two thwacking sticks* Need anymore just let me know. I've got plenty ;) :p

5. Vorquellyn

Vorquellyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    Both of those scenes were adorable. I like how you tied in the Sarre/Bryon/Nyklas interaction towards the end with the babysitting. Now if we could just get a couple shots of that gone wrong on a blooper reel. Leia's Return of the Jedi comment was just so... wonderful... marvelous... magnificent... something along those lines. ((I get very incoherent at his time of day. Don't mind me.))

6. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Well, silly me! Here I thought we were all done here and all sorts of stuff is still going on!

Great missing scenes! I loved the Jedi babysitting and breakfast at the Skywalkers'. Luke & Mara's annoucement was very cute. Once again I'll say how well you write the family interaction. It come across how comfortable and close they all are... just what you'd expect from their family. Looking forward to the Epilogue.

Are you getting ready to start a new story now too?

7. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Gabri: *rubs hands together gleefully* Heh heh heh. Sometimes you really frighten me. :p Poor Luke, left alone while the girls giggle. So true, isn?t it? Poor Luke? And I love poor Luke glowering at them, and Bryon and Han being totally unimpressed. Yeah, you know neither of those guys would be intimidated by Luke in the slightest. But you didn't! You softie, you. Now that?s a name I haven?t heard in a long time? My evil partner? A softie? Are you sure she?s just not lulling you into complacency? [face_mischief] I sense the possibility of an interesting story here Yeah, wouldn?t you like to know! :p
    TKL: Fraggin frag! [face_laugh] Ah? The memories? except can we have more Bryon Missing Scene Well, you did ask nicely? so? Yes. [face_batting] It's nice to see her farewell ended with a happy ending, with Anakin's son at her side. Something kind of poetic in that I think so too. Thanks for noticing. Or maybe I am just a hopeless romantic... Um? have you forgotten what we?re doing to our characters in COJF? [face_devil] Who says he hasn?t cried uncle on occasion? What can I say? You?re very good at making me pay. ;)
    GunraysLawyer: Thanks! :D
    lauré: Absolutely priceless. Not-so-subtle reference to the OT title. And completely Leia. Yeah, I figured it had to be Leia who said that. Definitely seemed like something she?d tease Luke with. ;) Wonderful interaction between brothers. This banter really cracked me up. Thanks! Those guys are fun to write.
    JediArwen: He should be there with them, you cruel lawyer... [face_laugh] You?re never going to forgive me for that one, are you? That's what happens to you when you take a Corellian in your family... Exactly! If Padmé only knew?
    LP: Some of us have to sit in traffic for an hour and a half you know!!! You need to move. It took me 18 minutes to drive 11 miles to work this morning. :D Do you come from a big family? Actually, I don?t. I guess I just have a strange talent for writing goofy family scenes. :p BTW are there any wedding scenes? No. Sorry. Maybe in another context down the line? [face_thinking]
    Bulldog: I also love how all the girls dragged Mara away and left Luke standing there. I know! That idea was just too funny to pass up. ;)
    RebelMom: You won't find me racing. I'm not even awake at 5 am. [face_laugh] It is entertaining, isn?t it? And glad you liked the post. :)
    green_eyes: Byron should have known better than to bet with Han. But Luke is another matter. Hee hee! Poor Luke! :p
    Vorquellyn: I like how you tied in the Sarre/Bryon/Nyklas interaction towards the end with the babysitting. Thanks! I thought that would be a fun idea to use as an explanation. :cool:
    TahiriSoloFan: Once again I'll say how well you write the family interaction. It come across how comfortable and close they all are... just what you'd expect from their family. Thanks! :) These kinds of scenes wouldn?t really move the plot along enough to go in the regular story, but they?re fun as outtakes for sure.

Thanks again for all the great feedback, everyone! :D

Posting the final Missing Scene shortly.

8. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Here it is. ;)

POF Missing Scene # 4: Sometimes You Can Go Home Again ? But You Might Wish You Hadn?t (Epilogue)

Author?s Commentary: The reader demand for a scene like this was overwhelming, so how could I decline? Plus, it was just plain fun to write!

Padmé gazed out the small window of the armored transport at the bustling skies of Coruscant. In the two years since she had stepped down as Supreme Chancellor she had returned here only three times. Not that she had been avoiding the capital, really, but her children and grandchildren had been more than generous about visiting her on Naboo, and so only a few matters of high political importance had drawn her back. This visit was the first for personal reasons. For her family.

It was the first time she would set foot inside the residence ? the home she and Anakin had shared for nearly twenty years ? since she had left it. She knew Bryon and Sarré would have made it their own by now, not to mention the damage young Nyklas surely had caused. And in a way that might help bring her feelings for the place to a close, to see for herself how it had moved on, just as she had.

The transport slowed, then made a perfect landing inside the docking bay. After a moment the side door opened with a hiss, and one of the black-armored Special Forces soldiers offered his hand to her. ?Your Excellency??

?Thank you, Sergeant,? she replied, and let him guide her from the transport. She didn?t get more than a few strides from the vessel before her eldest son slammed her into a fierce embrace.

?Mom,? Luke said, squeezing her tight. ?I?m so glad you?re here.?

When she could breathe again Padmé smiled. ?It?s good to be back.?

Bryon hugged her next, just as desperately as his brother had. ?We?ve missed you so much, Mom.?

?I?ve missed you too,? Padmé said, and stretched up to kiss him on the cheek.

And finally Han folded her into a firm hug. ?It?s great to see you, Padmé. It?s great to have you here.?

?Thank you,? she replied while her thoughts ran wild. One she could dismiss as nothing. Two might be coincidence. But three? There was something going on. Something big. But what?

While they walked to the turbolift at the far end of the secured docking bay in the building?s public transportation levels, the three men continued their exclamations of excitement at her arrival. They spoke over each other. They blurted. They rambled like children trying to decide which flavors of candy to buy. And it kept going the entire turbolift ride up to their floor. Padmé wasn?t sure she?d ever seen them like this ? ever.

Yes, something big was definitely going on.

When the turbolift opened, Danaé was waiting for them in the corridor. Padmé barely had the chance to pass through the portal before her daughter pulled her into the tightest, firmest embrace yet.

?Oh, Mom,? Danaé said into her shoulder. ?I can?t believe you?re really here.?

?Yes, I?m here, darling,? Padmé whispered. She ran her hands up and down Danaé?s back until her daughter finally released her.

Suddenly Danaé smiled. ?Come on. Let?s go.?

?All right.? Padmé had to walk fast to match Danaé?s long strides, and behind her she heard the quick footfalls of the three men hustling to keep up too. ?Danaé??

Danaé looked back over her shoulder and grinned. ?What is it, Mom??

?What?s going on??

Her daughter?s expression changed into one of feigned innocence. ?What do you mean??

Padmé narrowed her eyes. ?Everyone is acting very strangely, my dear.?

?We are??

?Yes.? Padmé glanced over her shoulder.

Luke smiled angelically. ?Are we??

?No,? Bryon replied. ?I don?t think so.?

?Nope, no strangeness here,? Han added.

Padmé turned back just as Danaé stopped only long enough to enter the security code into the keypad, then hurried them inside the residence. She went so fast Padmé hardly had time to look around to see how much things had changed.

?Danaé??

?H

9. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Did I get it?

Edit: I WON! I WON! =D=

*faints from the exhaustion of watching the thread all morning*

Well, you did ask nicely? so? Yes.
    WOOHOO! [face_dancing] I am going to hold you to that!

Um? have you forgotten what we?re doing to our characters in COJF?
    Um...no :p [face_mischief]

You?re very good at making me pay.
    Yes. Yes I am [face_devil]

Well I don't have a particular part I wanted to point out. I just loved the whole scene. Of course I know there was a wonderful source of inspiration behind it and the product was fittingly superb.

It's just so classic to have the Skywalker women ruling the roost but to have their indomitable men quaking in their boots is priceless!

Long live Bryon, Han, and Luke [face_love] or better yet Bless their poor hearts. [:D]

What a way to end this series, my friend. [:D]

10. Gabri_Jade

Nov 9, 2002
    AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!

LP will be similiarly irked, I assure you. Good thing you're cute, Kia. o_O

More after work, Lex. :D

EDIT: Well, okay, more the next day. So sue me. :p Oh, that's right - you can't! You're not part of the bar in this state. [face_mischief] :p

Sometimes you really frighten me.

Woohoo! [face_devil]

I mean, um, who, me? [face_batting] O:)

My evil partner? A softie? Are you sure she?s just not lulling you into complacency?

*grins* Always a possibility. But I think she's secretly just a big softie. [face_shhh]

Yeah, wouldn?t you like to know!

Hmmm, that could be interpreted as a challenge. [face_mischief] Kia, babe, c'mere. How susceptible are you to bribery? [face_thinking]

It was the first time she would set foot inside the residence ? the home she and Anakin had shared for nearly twenty years ? since she had left it. She knew Bryon and Sarré would have made it their own by now, not to mention the damage young Nyklas surely had caused. And in a way that might help bring her feelings for the place to a close, to see for herself how it had moved on, just as she had.

I like the bittersweet truth of that. Kind of sad, but hopeful at the same time. :)

?Thank you, Sergeant,? she replied, and let him guide her from the transport. She didn?t get more than a few strides from the vessel before her eldest son slammed her into a fierce embrace.

?Mom,? Luke said, squeezing her tight. ?I?m so glad you?re here.?

LOL! I'd say the word "slammed" is our first indication that something is very different here. Poor Luke. [face_laugh]

Bryon hugged her next, just as desperately as his brother had. ?We?ve missed you so much, Mom.?

?I?ve missed you too,? Padmé said, and stretched up to kiss him on the cheek.

And finally Han folded her into a firm hug. ?It?s great to see you, Padmé. It?s great to have you here.?

Hee hee! And poor Bryon and Han, too. [face_laugh]

When the turbolift opened, Danaé was waiting for them in the corridor. Padmé barely had the chance to pass through the portal before her daughter pulled her into the tightest, firmest embrace yet.

?Oh, Mom,? Danaé said into her shoulder. ?I can?t believe you?re really here.?

*giggles* There's me. I had to put up with a pregnant sister, and wow, was it scary at times. I can't even imagine having to put up with three of them simultaneously! :eek: I'd be desperate too. :eek:

Padmé narrowed her eyes. ?Everyone is acting very strangely, my dear.?

?We are??

?Yes.? Padmé glanced over her shoulder.

Luke smiled angelically. ?Are we??

?No,? Bryon replied. ?I don?t think so.?

?Nope, no strangeness here,? Han added.

[face_laugh] I particularly like Luke's "angelic" smile. :p

Seated at the far end of the long table were Leia, Sarré, and Mara. The three women were practically dueling each other to devour a massive plateful of fruits and cheeses.

Fruits and cheeses, nothing. My sister wanted McDonald's McRib sandwiches. How'd these three get so health food inclined? o_O

Padmé couldn?t help herself. She stopped in her tracks and gasped. She knew she shouldn?t have, but she couldn?t help it. It just couldn?t be possible.

But it was.

Three young women. Three bellies swollen with child.

LP has a point. If I kept my mother in the dark that long, she might kill me too. :eek: Padmé must be very sweet and understanding. [face_batting]

With that, POF is concluded ? and so is The Skywalker Prophecy trilogy.

*sighs* Now I feel all melancholy. I have to go do something cheerful. :p Congratulations, Lex! [:D] Beautiful job with the whole series. :D :cool:

11. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Aww, that was sweet. Ooooh, I feel sorry for the guys and Danae. All three pregnant at the same time, owie. ;) :p

Such a cute and perfect way to end to series. Though you could always write about the adventures of the next generation of Skywalkers ;)

12. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

NOOOOOOO! 4th again!!!!! It can't be! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

EDIT:

Seriously, Lex, this posting schedule is NOT working for me :mad: :p

...as for you, TKL... [face_not_talking]

I'm one seriously miffed fangirl, here!

On the other hand, having read this delightful little slice of life, I couldn't help but grin, Lex. You so beautifully convey warmth in the Skywalker family, and of course I loved your description of the three Skywalker ladies feeding at the trough! [face_laugh] The only thing is, how did they all get so far along in their pregnancy with NO one telling Padme about it? I'm sure that if I was so far along that I was showing before I said anything to my mom, I might not survive to delivery ;)

Great extra post, Lex!

...and sighs...yes, average time 75-100 minutes to drive 36.5 miles to work...

13. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Before Padmé could think of a suitable retort, the five of them walked into the dining room. Seated at the far end of the long table were Leia, Sarré, and Mara. The three women were practically dueling each other to devour a massive plateful of fruits and cheeses.

They looked up in unison ? and before Padmé could even say her greetings the orders began to fly.

?Luke! Get your mother something to drink. She?s had a long trip.?

?Bryon! Where are your manners? Hold a chair out for your mother!?

?Han! There?s another plate of shurra fruit in the kitchen. Go get that for Mom.?

Suddenly it all made sense. But? It couldn?t be. It just couldn?t be. Could it? Padmé had to know.

Padmé patted Bryon?s hand tenderly and bypassed the chair her son was offering to her. Instead she strode toward the end of the table. ?I know you?re hungry, Leia,? she said. ?But can?t you give your mother a hug??

Leia mumbled an apology through a mouthful of food, and pushed back her chair. Without even so much as a glance from Padmé the other two knew they were next and did the same, and the three of them stood as one.

Padmé couldn?t help herself. She stopped in her tracks and gasped. She knew she shouldn?t have, but she couldn?t help it. It just couldn?t be possible.

But it was.

[face_laugh] Heeheeheee! Too funny and so cute! I can just see all those men running too avoind the mood swings! I think it just might be my favorite missing scene yet. Great way to end things!

14. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Great missing scene, Lex. I was expecting something way farther into the future, but this was just perfect. You do such an excellent job with their banter - I can just picture them talking exactly like this.

And a fantastic series, all around. There's a reason that you've won so many awards - you deserve them all! :D

15. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    LP:

Seriously, Lex, this posting schedule is NOT working for me

Well it works for me :p [face_mischief] :p

...as for you, TKL...

O:) What? O:)

I'm one seriously miffed fangirl, here!

*snickers* Man, these ladies are serious competitors...you gotta love that [face_love] Too bad they don't give you colors for winning the race [face_batting]

OH RIGHT! You've got those :p

16. LadyPadme

Sep 26, 2002

TKL: :p Phhhhttt!

What's the point of having colors if you can't frighten people like Authorboy into giving you a heads up before he posts? :rolleyes:

You, Lex and Gabri are all just quietly sniggering over my frustration at posting 4th...so much for having a position of authority :p

Will just have to try harder to post on COJF tomorrow...

...and Lexie, is that REALLY the last extra scene? Can't you come up with one or two more? We're having so much fun here with these great scenes you've been posting [face_praying]

17. Reihla

Reihla Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Great missing scenes! An Anakin/Danae moment, along with a little family unity, then Aayla and Barriss corrupting Nyklas, then Luke and Mara getting married, and finally, three pregnant Skywalker brides!!! The galaxy is suddenly a more exciting place. :D

18. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Gabri: Kia, babe, c'mere. How susceptible are you to bribery?

Missed this the first time around cuz there is no way I would turn down bribery :D Hint hint *help me hold down your evil twin so I can steal her colors for a day* Just cuz I want to be pink all over for once

LP: Phhhhttt!
    What kind of answer is that :p

What's the point of having colors if you can't frighten people like Authorboy into giving you a heads up before he posts?
    Who needs colors for that? I?ve got ways of making him talk? [face_mischief] [face_devil]

You, Lex and Gabri are all just quietly sniggering over my frustration at posting 4th...so much for having a position of authority
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ROTFLMAO! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

It?s true.

Will just have to try harder to post on COJF tomorrow...
    Expect the unexpected?

19. LadyPadme

Sep 26, 2002

Gabri: My evil partner? A softie? Are you sure she?s just not lulling you into complacency?

*grins* Always a possibility. But I think she's secretly just a big softie.

* shakes evil twin *

Are you all right, girl? TKL a softie??? :eek:

* hands twin a Diet Coke to WAKE HER UP! *

...don't ever take your eyes off that chick :p ...she's dangerous!

...loveable, but dangerous ;)

20. Gabri_Jade

Nov 9, 2002
    TKL: Missed this the first time around cuz there is no way I would turn down bribery Hint hint *help me hold down your evil twin so I can steal her colors for a day* Just cuz I want to be pink all over for once

[face_thinking] You know, she's now in the "in group" - I bet if I bribed her, she could talk to one of those oh-so-nice admins who control colors . . . [face_thinking] Jieh, darling, want a Junior's cheesecake? Because I want this juicy story about Authorboy, and if that means giving TKL pretty pink colors, I'll do my best. [face_determined]

Who needs colors for that? I?ve got ways of making him talk?

*grins* I like your style, girl. [:D]

Jieh: You, Lex and Gabri are all just quietly sniggering over my frustration at posting 4th...so much for having a position of authority

Me? :eek: Snigger at my very own evil twin? :eek: Shocked, I am, that suggest such a thing you would. [face_batting] O:)

* shakes evil twin *

Are you all right, girl? TKL a softie???

* hands twin a Diet Coke to WAKE HER UP! *

Hey, Diet Coke! :D

...don't ever take your eyes off that chick ...she's dangerous!

...loveable, but dangerous

*laughs* You know, all of my best friends on these boards have evil, evil tendencies. I was once intimidated by it. Now - *rubs hands together gleefully once more* - now I know your weaknesses. [face_devil] You can all be as evil as you like; I know that you all have those deeply hidden softie sides. Lucky for you I don't talk. [face_shhh]

Doesn't mean that I'm above using this information for my own benefit, though. [face_mischief]

Lex: And as for you, Authorboy:

...and Lexie, is that REALLY the last extra scene? Can't you come up with one or two more? We're having so much fun here with these great scenes you've been posting

I agree! :D Luke and Mara's wedding would be a marvelous addition. [face_batting] [face_batting] [face_batting]

21. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Luke and Mara's wedding would be a marvelous addition.

I second that.

22. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Those poor guys. They'd probably rather face a Sith Lord right now. ;)

That's the last one. Nooo. Isn't this the neverending series with lots of outtakes and continuing story?

I'll thirds the wedding idea.

Besides, don't you want to have those fangirls fawning over you all the time? You'll have to feed them story.

23. TKeira_Lea

Oct 10, 2002
    Listen up, EvilTwinnies...

Lex already promised me a [face_love] Bryon [face_love] scene so this can't be the last.

And RebelMom is right - What man would rightfully give up all this fawning?

So I second the Dork *cough* [face_blush] Luke/Mara wedding scene as another possibility.

But! [face_shame_on_you] Mine still comes first [face_stern]

[face_hypnotized] Did you hear me AuthorBoy?

PS - Kima, you get me that PINK and the story is yours, babe. [face_mischief]

24. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002

?Oh,? Padmé finally said. ?Oh, my!?

That's right! Oh, my! :eek:

Who could blame the poor guys and poor Danaé...

Three women pregnant in the same house, especially when these ladies are a fiery Jedi, a bossy princess and a stuborn handmaiden! No surprise the calvary was so wanted...

And you have to put Anakin out of this!!!!!!!!!!!
    And do not feed me all this hokey religions (Han's words) stuff about watching them as a force-ghost...
    He should be there with them, you cruel lawyer...
    :mad: [face_shame_on_you]

You?re never going to forgive me for that one, are you?
    Exactly! [face_devil]
    I am going to save this lines in my files and put them under every reply I'll give to you!

:p [face_laugh]

With that, POF is concluded ? and so is The Skywalker Prophecy trilogy. :(

Thanks for reading, everyone!

[:D]
    Enjoy your time with BabyLex, dear friend! Earned it you have... ;)
    [:D]

Edit:

Hey! I missed that! I agree with all above!

Luke/Mara wedding! [face_love] [-o|

Luke/Mara wedding! [face_love] [face_praying]

You can rest afterwards... :D

PS
    [face_thinking] I'll even promise never to mention the above lines again...

25. laurethiel1138

laurethiel1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    Hi!

As I am way too busy being sleepless in Madrid with a migraine, I'll simply say this post was great.

It really is too bad TSP has come to an end. I miss all of it already.

MTFBWY,

Lauré ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.